It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in In Night Vision Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Forget that one, too instabile in flight, IR controlled, limiting its range. And considering its maximum range and that it is filmed with a night vision it should be lit like a Christmas tree, literally.

Nevertheless whatever it is it appears to be up in the satellite orbit and is pretty fast.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
reply to post by Arbitrageur

All of the things to do in the world that are worthwhile and could contribute something to humanity and we are plagued with blithering idiots that spend time, energy and effort making fake UFOs to try and fool people.

I hear you, and I would like to think it's just this one isolated incident. However, nablator posted this blog entry from the former director of MUFON in another thread, and unfortunately such deception is apparently not isolated from the tons of research he did going through the MUFON files:

Goodbye Ufology Hello Truth by James Carrion

That in a nutshell is the sad state of Ufology today, humans deceiving humans. If there is a real phenomenon, I have yet to see any evidence of it that would stand under scientific scrutiny.

Originally posted by dede95064
i don't know what it is. if i had to guess, i would probably say a secret government plane.

That seems possible. However I'm still curious to learn why you ruled out an RC craft?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
to arbitrageur,
my clip appeared on the ufo hunters episode: UFO Surveillance S03E09.
it's on youtube if you look for it.
i don't think they used the sound component either.

it's unfortunate that there are people out there trying to trick others by using rc planes and such. it does make it more difficult for people with authentic sightings and experiences to appear genuine. i see myself in that minority. that is why i am attempting to answer these questions in an effort to clear up any misinformation/confusion.

if any of you think i used an rc plane, that's fine by me. i'd be more than happy to take a look at a model you think that can reproduce what i've done here. if you think it's a custom rc plane built by someone, then that person went to great lengths to make a see-though plane with infrared only lights that don't blink and that can only be seen with infrared or night vision scopes (as i mention in the clip, i could not see this craft with my eyes, only with the goggles) now the chances of finding someone with that kind of equipment in order to film the "invisible" rc plane would be pretty slim. like i said, it's a lot of effort but i guess hypothetically possible.

again, i am being as transparent as possible. i welcome any skepticism.

more sightings will come and i plan to upload them in the near future.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

to arbitrageur,

Actually they (UFO Hunters) didn't mention your name or nickname dede95064 neither
the location or date, just showed the clip wich suggests they got it on YouTube, this is
regrettable don't you think? However they mentioned another guy named Pablo who
recorded a similar video in Livermore CA, they showed, commented and analyzed the
clip even with a FLIR expert, the main subject of this segment was Pablo's footage not
yours and it seems they just used your video as illustration.

To me this results very dissapointing UNLESS you are Pablo, are you? Here is the UFO
Hunters segment with Pablo's footage and yours too.

In my opinion dede95064 your footage is more famous than Pablo's but it is still
controversial and I would like to ask you why haven't you come forward in public like
Ed Grimsley, Bill Roehling and other night vision skywatchers? We need to know who
and where all the time to have grounds to judge the evidences, the background of the
witness is required in the research, an anonymous evidence is by default dismissed as
not trustable, you should know that. If you fear to ridicule or criticism then I think
you are not convinced of your evidences and that would be regrettable. Look what
happened in the UFO Hunters show, dede95064 was not even mentioned and it's not
an issue of becoming famous but to do justice to your footage.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

they didn't need to mention my youtube name as i gave them my real name. and yes i am pablo. they changed some of the details as i told them i didn't want my specifics mentioned (even though they still used my real name).

the main reason i have not made this more public or have "come forward" with this stuff is that i have other commitments i am finishing up that keep me away from some of this stuff. once i am finished with these, i will resume filming and be more publicly available if the need arises.

there are a lot of exciting things ahead for me regarding this kind of venture, and so i look forward to starting them real soon.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

**UPDATE 8/22/09**

after having filmed more of these similar objects in the sky, i am thinking that these are maybe simply migrating birds.

there is another youtuber that has filmed similar formations and came to a similar conclusion.
navajojimmy38: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

yes as you can see, i labeled those as likely being birds. however, the op video in question, is different and to me, it does not appear to be birds. since the "migratory birds" video, i have filmed many more birds in flight at night. now it is easier for me to tell the difference between birds and a man made craft. from these sightings, i still feel that the op video in question is not a showing of birds flying in formation.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
yeah this is not the first time it came up
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

The object has to be a human craft because the "lights" indicate a triangle-shaped body and triangle indicates aerodynamic design. IOW, human constructed aircraft need lifting bodies, i.e., wings. It flies like an airplane making no abrupt, angled moves.

Real UFOs come in all designs except aerodynamic. If human craft were not aerodynamic they'd fall like a stone.

As far as the Concorde "UFO", it isn't a UFO, it's lens flare. The camera movement gives it away. The Concorde is not the only craft filmed or videotaped with the same optical effect.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

The Shrike.....

Real UFOs come in all designs except aerodynamic. If human craft were not aerodynamic they'd fall like a stone.

This is a "real" UFO in that it is an object that is flying & presently we cannot identify it.

As far as the Concorde "UFO", it isn't a UFO, it's lens flare. The camera movement gives it away. The Concorde is not the only craft filmed or videotaped with the same optical effect.

I agree.....that would appear to be the case.

If you are interested, here is my thread regarding the "Concord UFO".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

to arbitrageur,

it's unfortunate that there are people out there trying to trick others by using rc planes and such

Thanks, well this clears up some things but it raises more questions.

First I never meant to imply that you were doing any hoax with an RC plane, in fact the article I posted talked about people filming the RC plane being victims of the hoax, NOT perpetrators of it! So I had no reason to assume otherwise.

Second, the video in the OP looks different than the video on UFO Hunters which starts at about 30 seconds. The 5 lights in the OP video seem to be in a fixed triangle pattern consistent with the RC craft posted near the bottom of page 2 of this thread. That fixed position did not appear to be birds to me because with birds I expect to see a little relative movement. So that's the video I thought might be an RC craft and not birds.

The UFO hunters video looks different, and the 6! lights are moving with respect to each other, not unlike I might expect birds to do. Are there two different videos involved? Are the OP video and the UFO hunters analysis just different segments of the same video? The OP video seems to have 5 lights and the UFO hunters clip shows 6 lights, and not in a fixed formation like the OP video.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

The ring shaped RC craft I posted the picture of on the previous page doesn't look aerodymanic, and in fact the article says that the designer was told by engineers that it wouldn't fly...and his first model was very unstable, but he build a larger model with some tweaks and it flies even though it looks like it shouldn't fly.

So I don't think you can generalize like that, because that's an example of a craft that doesn't look aerodynamic but doesn't fall like a stone.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

they used both the op video and another video i sent them which is on my youtube page titled "night vision ufo 001". you can see the op video in their opening/closing (i forget which) credits. they anaylze "night vision ufo 001" but use both for the show.

no i didn't assume you thought i was using an rc plane. i just wrote that it's unfortunate that some people believe that is what i'm doing, as others have tried to trick people with rc planes and such. i do appreciate your and other people's questions here though.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
um...I don't understand...UFO Hunters had no comment on the Delta craft?

RC plane? Dede said he couldn't see it with his eyes. I would think people would like to know where their expensive toys are in the sky no? lol Exactly how high can an RC go?

I have no idea at all and was hoping UFO Hunters would shed some light on it.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
damn thats really good video

very interesting what ever it was indeed

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

somebody tossing their pizza slice over my backyard? maybe.

flying pizza....

Hey... Now that seems plausible. You would be surprised how a Super Supreme Slice of Pizza can look eerily like a Delta winged aircraft, especially if it is facing topping side down and having been launched from Trebuchet. Would look like it was going sonic speads at scale too yeah?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Yeah, very nice video in the OP.

Maybe thats one of these "so called" flying Triangles we are always hearing about.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
UPDATE? - This could be an update to this thread about the famous triangle UFO or
Delta craft videotaped with night vision by Pablo (dede95064) on December 5, 2008 in
Fremont, CA. So far the original video and the copies we know don't have audio but
today a new version of the footage has been uploaded allegedly with original audio wich
may be real or not. I would like to ask Pablo / dede95064 if this is in fact the original
audio of his video and if this is his voice or not.

I have some doubts about this version because of the way it was edited with a black
section around the image, looks suspicious to me, I think the audio is not the original
but added but I don't know. The footage is longer tha the original but again may be
edited with other videos, so the only way to find out is by the voice of ATS member
Pablo / dede95064, can you confirm or deny the audio in this video? Thank you.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by free_spirit]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I ran across this pic the other day. Could be one of these.

[edit on 4/30/10 by TheMadHatter]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

First of all sorry for my bad English is not my native language
Free Spirit amazing find
I must say I'm very puzzled about this one,
first time I saw this was on UFO hunters, the funny thing they didn't say
very much, they just showed it right at the end of the episode
I always assumed that it was themselves that took those pictures,
the second time was here by dede95064 / Pablo
the third time is your version, that you just linked here ( never seen that before)
I still can't get my head around what to search for on the Internet
to find a link like this I have been on the lookout for this clip for a while
because I thought it looked very real on UFO hunters, I can se
now I don't have the foggiest what to believe.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join