It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Stargate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This is wonderful. I first heard of it from hollywood, and then you guys blow my mind wide open. Star and Flag!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by And Why

OK, now back on topic. The remote viewing techniques that were developed and used during the Operation Stargate were/are Scientology techniques. Here's a timeline

Psychic influencing. Psycic spying is also called remote viewing or in Scientology terms exteriorization, and psycic influencing is called mind control.

Source

Looking into this, it seems that some of the key figures in the now-well-documented effort (called at different times "STARGATE" (I'm not making this up!!), "GRILL FLAME", and "SCANATE" were in fact Scientologists - and in fact were OT VII's, including the project's director at the Stanford Research Institute, Dr. Hal Puthoff, and one of his most successful "viewers", Ingo Swann....it's hard to figure out how former NSA official Puthoff manged to get to OT VII if there wasn't a secret agreement (e.g. a conspiracy) between Scientology and the Federal Government....Did this apparent unrevealed conspiracy between Scientology and the goveernment to develop "remote viewing" have anything to do with the land swap at Trementina or the truly-mysterious tax settlement in 1992?

The details on the tax deal, the land swap, and the underground bunker are all in the source.

I can't let this pass.

Too bad the extensively documented website is now 404'd but this concept that Ingo Swann's CRV method (and by implication remote viewing as a field) is, if not "straight out Scientology", then definitey rooted in Scientology is baseless.

I find this effort to create a conspiracy, a dark and secret linkage between the origins of remote viewing (which, let's face it, is nothing new - It's simply "traveling clairvoyance" under a new name) to be similar to to McCarthyism's efforts to create a Communist conspiracy in the 1950s.

They've also ignored the fact that Ingo Swann's methods, which they seem to believe were a product of Scientology, have had absolutely ZERO scientific documentation in terms of any sort of superiority. In fact, the research leans the OPPOSITE way. The research demonstrates that self-developed methods are the most accurate, the most reliable.

Over the twenty or so years that the government's RV program was in operation, there were literally 100s of people involved in it. But since they have no link to Scientology, they aren't written about in that time line now 404'd. The program seems to have gone on for a long, long time with no Scientologists on-board. And today's single best RVer in the world is no Scientologist. Could it possibly be that Scientology has no bearing whatsoever on RV? Or is that the kind of common sense that's too easily dismissed?

One last point. Tom Cruise can't RV. OK, that's supposed to be funny.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I see this thread has died, but in lieu of starting a new post, I felt it would be better served here.

I just finished uploaded the 90,000 pages that comprise the CIA's compilation of documents on their Remote Viewing programs (including Project Stargate) known as the "Stargate Collection."

As far as I know, there is no other place to download the entire collection of nearly 90,000 pages for free. The entire collection is available in it's entirety at: www.theblackvault.com...

Please read the viewing notes to properly view the CIA's poor choice of archive method and the use of multi-page .tif files. (If you are computer saavy and would like to help in converting these files to .pdf - please contact me. I could use the help! It's very time consuming.)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Heartbreaking searching for a thread on this topic to find it was by my beautiful RA (RIP)
Then elation knowing it would be an ace thread because it was by him.

Read today a sub-folder within the Star Gate section labeled "Mars Exploration: May 22, 1984" mentions the CIA using astral projection to study life on Mars.

A sub-folder labeled "Mars Exploration: May 22, 1984" ...It's detailed that subjects were brought in and given a sealed envelope prior to being put into a trance-like state and then interviewed about what they see. After the interview they were allowed to see the contents of the sealed envelope which included prompts or suggestions as to what they were interviewed on and where their minds were remotely sent to explore.

A more detailed explanation of this series of interviews is explained further within the Star Gate documents where it's described as "a program sought to cultivate psychoenergetics--A Mental Process by which an Individual Perceives, Communicates with, and/or Perturbs Characteristics of a Designated Target, Person or Event Remote in Space and/or Time from that Individual."

www.destinationamerica.com...

Miss you Billy.
edit on 25-3-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join