It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Stargate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Wow, Excellent thread buds! Gonna take a week to go thru it all, but will plow thru it! Looks like you did some serious research into this! Bravo! although i was hoping they found a working stargate in Egypt! With a hot pic of Amanda Tapping!

Will post once i've had a chance to read and watch all the vids!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Will post once i've had a chance to read and watch all the vids!

Nice idea!!

IMO this is a genuine conspiracy and something that should be researched more and discussed here.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

i find it interesting that you use the words remote viewing to describe it ,here on ats there is a thread about oobe`s on which there are a few examples of it for you that is if you care to do a lot of reading to find them .
i was trained many years ago by a wise woman [ shaman es] there is no real technique to it as it just happens now.
her daughter lives 41/2 hours drive away from here. i got a call one night from her mom [wise one ] saying that her daughter lost her keys to everything and she wanted to know where they were ,[ps she never needed the help it was a test as to what i could really do.] all i saw was a white house with 5 steps and a porch [concrete] it had a black wrought iron railing around it on both sides and open at the front.the address was 695 street unknown as her daughter had just moved into this house so i had no idea even what it looked like.it was a white door with a glass in the half moon shape 3/4 of the way up the door,inside there was a set of steps off to the right in the middle of the room leading up to a loft where they sleep.
i backed out to where the large tree was on the left side of the front sidewalk with the main side walk behind me. i looked back the way i had just come and at about 6 feet from the base of the steps there was a hole in the snow and i saw her keys . i told the wise one to tell her daughter to go out the front door and step down off of the steps with her heels against the last step ,i told her to take 2 big steps and look down on the left side of the walkway there she would see a hole in the snow reach down and pick up your keys .
she went out and did it all i could hear was how in the hell can he do that ,i can`t believe ,her mom said that we can all do it you just need to learn how.to this day she still cannot understand how it is done.
i left out the part about the tree and the loft when i spoke to them ,once she came in with her keys in hand her mom asked me what i left out i never thought it was important so i never said it she said humor me and tell all that you saw so i did . all she said was now you are learning do you understand [not really ] all i know is how to use it and how it works ,most of the time all she would say is just do it .
it is like a moving picture show which takes place within the mind and it is in living colour and real time . there is over 400 km between us and yet i saw it as if i was standing there and walking where i had never before been.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

i find it interesting that you use the words remote viewing to describe it ,here on ats there is a thread about oobe`s on which there are a few examples of it for you that is if you care to do a lot of reading to find them .

This is a common misconception BUT Remote viewing is NOT OOBE's. There is no leaving the body. When remote viewing I just sit at a table, calm my mind and with a stack of white paper and a pen describe the target - i listen to music and drink coffee at the same time - nothing like OOBE's.

Also remoet viewing isn't like what it sounds like - there is very little viewing, there are no clear images and video-like imagery in your head. Its a mix of quick, vague flashes of imagery, feelings, words and descriptions.

In fact a remoet viewer is trained to investigate and to solicit more information using the six stage process and tools.

All the best...

Daz ( a remote viewer of 13 yrs)

[edit on 16-4-2010 by dazsmith]

[edit on 16-4-2010 by dazsmith]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well heres that MARS remoet viewing work I promised ID share with you.
9 different remoet viewers form four differing schools did this target which has three parts to it.

www.farsight.org...

Enjoy!

Daz Smith

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Neat thread. I have always had my doubts about Remote Viewing, and i was starting to come around..At least till you all started talking about Remote Viewing the past.. Suddenly it clicked.

I remembered why it had always seemed so weird. First i will tell a story, then i will fill you in on the goods, heh. When i was younger, i saw a sign asking me to do a free personality test. Plus the girl working at the place was cute, they were giving away a free can of Cola and cookies, i had the munchies and there was little else to do for at least a few hours. So in i went to the Church of Scientology with a grin a glimmer of hope in my eye. Several 100's of questions later i was seated in a group of rather soberly dressed people that were telling me that they were very concerned abut the results of my test, and that they'd like me to come back the next day to speak with someone about them. I agreed and left. the next day i got to go Upstairs to the swanky offices of the administrators, where they reviewed my personality test;only to conclude that i needed to be audited. Long story short i got a free session of Auditing from Scientology, and i know very well how they do their do of focusing on the past and making , or at least trying to make it seem as if you are experiencing the events again.

OK, now back on topic. The remote viewing techniques that were developed and used during the Operation Stargate were/are Scientology techniques. Here's a timeline

Psychic influencing. Psycic spying is also called remote viewing or in Scientology terms exteriorization, and psycic influencing is called mind control.

Source

Looking into this, it seems that some of the key figures in the now-well-documented effort (called at different times "STARGATE" (I'm not making this up!!), "GRILL FLAME", and "SCANATE" were in fact Scientologists - and in fact were OT VII's, including the project's director at the Stanford Research Institute, Dr. Hal Puthoff, and one of his most successful "viewers", Ingo Swann....it's hard to figure out how former NSA official Puthoff manged to get to OT VII if there wasn't a secret agreement (e.g. a conspiracy) between Scientology and the Federal Government....Did this apparent unrevealed conspiracy between Scientology and the goveernment to develop "remote viewing" have anything to do with the land swap at Trementina or the truly-mysterious tax settlement in 1992?

The details on the tax deal, the land swap, and the underground bunker are all in the source.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
In relation to Ingo Swann I read up on a lot of his material and besides Remote viewing he has postulated that we have besides our basic 5 gross senses we have at least 17 more. This website is very interesting though a bit long in the nomenclature it is invaluable knowledge on the mind/body workings in day to day life:-

Recently Discovered Bioorganic Basis for the Following Additional Senses
1. Receptors in the nose sensing systems that "smell" emotions, and that can identify motives, sexual receptivity, antagonism, benevolence, etc. (All these are formats of what are commonly referred to as psychic vibe-sensing.)
2. Receptors in the ear sensing systems that detect and identify differences in pressure and electromagnetic frequencies (formats of ESP.)
3. Skin receptors that detect balance and imbalance regarding what is external to the bio-body, even external at some astonishing distances (formats of remote-sensing, a mixed form of ESP and clairvoyance.)
4. Skin receptors that detect motion outside of the body, even when the body is asleep (a format of subliminal ESP.)
5. Directional finding and locating receptors in the endocrine and neuropeptide systems (formats of dowsing, intermixed with formats of cognitive ESP or intuition.)
6. Whole-body receptors, including hair, that identify fluidic motions of horizontal, vertical, diagonal, even if not visually perceived (as, for example, in the "psychic" portion of the martial art of Akhido.)
7. Skin receptors that "recognize" the temperament of other biological organisms (a format of psi "reading".)
8. Subliminal sensory systems which locate and identify pitch of sound, a sense of heat across great distances, a sense of frequencies and waves, either mechanical or energetic (all being formats of ESP and vibe-sensing, sometimes also referred to as "shaman perceiving.")
9. Receptors that identify positive and negative charged particles at the atomic level. (The term utilized for this in psychical research is "micro-psi" but which is rare. However, it has been convincingly demonstrated, especially in the case of C. W. Leadbeater who published Occult Chemistry (1908). Thirty years before the invention of the electron-microscope he correctly described sub-atomic particles, many undiscovered at the time, but discovered since. Micro-psi faculties are mentioned as one of the ancient Sidhis of ancient India (see, for example, Yoga Sutras of Patanjali).)
10. Microsystem transducing of various forms of mechanical, chemical, and electromagnetic energy into meaningful nerve impulses (all commonly thought of as FORMS OF ESP.)
11. Receptors that sense gravitational changes (a form of PSYCHIC DOWSING.)
12. Neurological senses for interpreting modulated electronic information by converting it into analog signals for mental storage, interpretation, and cognition (one of the bio-mind bases for TELEPATHY.)
13. Bio-electronic receptors for sensing radiation, including X-rays, cosmic rays, infrared radiation, and ultraviolet light, all of these receptors being found in the retina of the eye (part of the basis for various forms of CLAIRVOYANCE.)
14. Receptors that respond to exterior electrical fields and systems (producing forms of CLAIRVOYANCE and AURA "READING.") Today, the following highly specialized sensing systems are referred to in the new sciences as HUMAN SEMAPHORE CAPACITIES.
15. Skin receptors for sensing perceptions of bonding or antagonism (thought of as forms of INTUITION.)
16. Senses for non-verbal "language" communicating (thought as a form of TELEPATHY or VIBE-SENSING.)
17. Combined sensing systems (neural networks) for making meaning out of at least 130 identified nonverbal physical gestures and twenty basic kinds of nonverbal messages (thought of as INTUITIONAL CHARACTER ASSESSMENT or a particular form of CLAIRVOYANCE.)
18. Receptors that trigger alarm and apprehension before their sources are directly perceived (a particularly valuable type of PSYCHIC FORESIGHT, FORESEEING, INTUITION.)
19. Sensing systems for registering and identifying nonverbal emotional waves (a form of INTUITION and/or TELEPATHY or CLAIRVOYANCE.) The following are now known to be associated with the PINEAL GLAND if it is healthy and in good working order.
20. Senses and memory-stores cycles of light and darkness, anticipating them with accuracy as the daily motions of the sun and moon change (a kind of PSYCHIC FORECASTING or FUTURE SEEING.)
21. Senses and responds to solar and lunar rhythms, solar disruptions (flares, sunspots) and moon-caused tidal changes (water or geophysical ones), and can sense "coming" earthquakes and storms (a form of PREDICTIVE ESP especially noted in sailors, farmers, but also in cows, dogs, cats, and snakes.)
22. If the pineal gland is fully functional, it acts as a nonvisual photo-receptor (the psychic equivalent being "X-RAY VISION.")

SOURCE

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Great tread, S&F + a lot of love
Thanks for taking/making the time!

I was amazed to find out the scientific proof of psi and remote viewing in Dean Radin's book The Conscious Universe. www.deanradin.com...

It was first published in 1997, so it corresponds with what you've said about many of the scientists and remote viewers giving the public information about the subject after the official shut-down in 1995. He also speculates that it would be naive to think the government stopped doing these viewings after achieving so many results, against chance of 1 to 1 000 000 and more.

If we cross-check this with Einsteins Space-Time theory and Gregg Braden (among others) "the Field"-theory, it's a perfect match. We're all connected, and it's possible to make use of this connection.

Originally posted by Rising Against

Perceiving the time period one million years BC Joe reported the "aftereffect of a major geologic problem." When asked to move to a time before the geologic problem (perhaps thousands or tens or hundreds of thousands of years) he reported a "total difference" in the terrain.

He also found a "shadow" of "very large" people. Joe went on to explain that by "shadow" he meant that they weren't there anymore. Once again I asked Joe to move back in time-to the period when the people were still there (again, perhaps thousands or tens or hundreds of thousands of years). Joe described "very large people" who were "wearing very strange clothes."

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Rising Against]

Now that's interesting! Think about all the wonderful mysteries to explore
I can't wait to continue researching this stuff, thanks all you devoted ATS'ers out there providing your peers with knowledge!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

Wow that's pretty interesting

Star for your post and I'm going to look into that a bit more and also thanks for posting it ofcourse.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Now that's interesting! Think about all the wonderful mysteries to explore

Very very very cool but only if true!

But will we ever know?

All we can do is hope that in the future not knowing something about this kind of topic becomes an unusual occurence.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I know I am late to the party but this is an excellent post.
I am interested enough in this I am seriously thinking about a trip to the Monroe Institute.
Thanks for additional reading material!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I have to admit I thought this Remote Viewing work was a total fail, with no mathematical evidence whatsoever for success.

ATS remote viewers have changed my mind...not that I will be remote viewing. However, I am going to review this material thoroughly.

Many thanks and respect, aw

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I remember reading Psychic Warrior a long time ago, it was about David Morehoouse and his involvement with the project (stargate) I remember being fascinated by the fact that David could consciously bi-locate and see his subconscious as a living entity. The entire bi-location process just fascinated me and I tried for several months to do it. This time in my life was one of the most life changing points in my entire development and I started to understand much more about life and just how much is kept from us.

To be able to bi-locate (out of body experience) is momentous in itself, let alone to be able to walk around in enemy territory, and don't even get me started on the invisible entities that David talked about.

The stuff dreams are made of.

www.amazon.com...

Edit to say, if only 20% of what is written by David Morehouse is true then none of us need worry about death every again.
edit on 12-4-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

old friend, that indeed was a very good read; it is a pity that most here will never read the book, and of those that do, only a very small percentage will give it any creedence...

I wonder when the connection between remote viewing and astral projection will be sought after and brought into the mainstream...

seeker

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Thanks for that link as well btw.

I will certainly have to try and look into this fascinating area of the paranormal again.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Sorry to bring up an old thread,but i have something to contribute.
In the OP you said the origins were traced back to the 1930s,which is about right.

How it gained the credibility to put massive amounts of cash into the research was started by Winston Churchill,he used to have regular meetings with the Medium Helen Duncan.

More here, www.helenduncan.org.uk...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
in case your are interested:
Eight Martinis – Issue: 6 January 2012.
The sixth issue of eight Martinis comes in 52 pages, packed with great articles on all aspects of remote viewing, links, news, theories and remote viewing examples.

I would like to thank the contributors and this issue they are:

• I Always Expect the ESP Inquisition - Greg Taylor
• Co-ordinate Information - Why Distortions Occur - By Rev. Nita Hickok
• Fatima, Remote Viewing & the ESP Connection - Tunde Atunrase
• ERV – Float Room Experiment - Sandra Hilleard
• Is NSA in the Psychic Spy Business? - Gary S. Bekkum
• Jesus, Judas and the Crucifixion Ruse - Courtney Brown
• Ten Thousand Roads - Benton Bogle
• Catching Up with Joe McMoneagle - Sandy Frost
• Interview With Daz Smith - Remote Viewer - PJ Gaenir
• RV Notice Board
• Remote Viewing Websites

Eight Martinis Issue 6 can be downloaded for free or purchased as a printed edition here: www.eightmartinis.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
cool stuff. I love anything about America's obsession with the paranormal!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by onetthome

if you love that then check out all the documents and resources on my RV website with hundreds of actual remote viewing examples. www.remoteviewed.com...
edit on 12-1-2012 by dazsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This thread is just as good the second time around two years later RA.

I came across your thread looking up various topics such as remote viewing and telekinesis. I have always been interested in experiments that involved the mind and mind manipulation. I really think our minds are like a computer in a sense and capable of a lot more than we think or are taught. I know most think that is crazy but after everything I've read or even experienced it just makes some kind of sense to me.

I am actually really happy I found this thread. I can now add it to its appropriate bookmark folder.
I more than likely had it on my old computer which died shortly after this thread was made. I lost a lot of really good links/documents when that happened so coming across this made my night. I also remember the link in your OP now, it had all the good PDFs and documents on it. I probably had a lot of those bookmarked as well lol. This time things are backed up

So since I didn't say it the first time you made this, great thread and thanks for the info!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join