It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terreblanche accused of sex with his killers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
SA reminds me of an abuse victim who simply cannot forget or recover!
[edit on 12-4-2010 by Muckster]

Too true.

Though sometimes it looks more like a slightly maligned kid that spends it's adult life trying to get compensation for an abuse that it did not even know it had been subject to.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
However, dismissing a claim for no reason is just as unreasonable.

The fact is he lives in a country with rampant rape. Where rape is normalized. He is in a position of power. He had a sense of entitlement. He likes dominance. AND his environment made him untouchable. People in exactly the position he was have been rapists pretty consistently.

He is EXACTLY the sort of human being whom I would not trust, and be pretty sure that he was exactly that.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by da_ruse

Normalized abuse isn't a good argument why it isn't abuse.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I wasn't arguing that he never abused anyone.

I was arguing that the only evidence is anecdotal.

Buying Alchol for workers is not something suspect in itself.

Prevalent HIV/AIDS stats make it difficult for anyone who is aware of them, to just disregard them.

This crime happened in the middle of a race row that was started by an ANC front man. This issue has become entirely politicised making it very difficult to extrapolate the truth.

Eugene Terblanche was a bad man. He was a zealot and full of rightous indignation. It made him blind to truth, justice and objectivity. He was very quick to condem people without taking into account anything that he did not or could not understand.

Gee sounds like someone else i've just been wasting my time on, trying to inform.

Zealots are all the same. Fire and judgement, no mercy for misguided weak or just plain wrong. The two of You would have made a nice pair.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
ANC suck. The supremists suck. Both sides are nasty raping pederasts who treat anyone "else" as an object.

Spewing hate at me won't make it go away that Terreblanche is EXACTLY the sort of person you would expect this behaviour from.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It's a strange thing, but i believe in a heartbeat that the pope is a paedophile, but i refuse to accept the same for old ET.

We're all better off without his hatred, but i don't think anyone deserves to be murdered in their sleep. The weapon was a blunt object, a piece of rusted steel, i think that it certainly was a hate crime.

With regards the rape story i have to add the following info. Almost immediately after the story broke, there were reports that one of the accused had a high profile lawyer representing him. The other accused had a legal aid lawyer supplied by the state.

This City Press article says the following:

Prominent lawyer Zola Majavu will represent the 15-year-old accused of murdering AWB leader Eugene Terre’Blanche.
Majavu, also a Premier Soccer League prosecutor, told City Press that he was taking up the challenge fully aware that this was a sensitive case. “We can’t have a situation where justice is derailed by outside emotion,” he said. It is not clear who will represent the other accused, 28-year-old Chris Mahlangu.
Majavu was asked over the weekend to represent both accused, but found that Mahlangu had already taken up a Legal Aid lawyer. He refused to say who had asked him to assist the two alleged killers. “I can confirm that it is not the ANC Youth League or the ANC.”

and:

Mahlangu and the 15-year-old face charges of murder, housebreaking, attempted robbery and crimen injuria. The crimen injuria charge relates to allegations that the two accused pulled Terre’Blanche’s pants to his knees during the attack, according to prosecutor George Baloyi.
But Majavu laughed off the attempted robbery charge, saying it was flabbergasting. “Initially, the accused faced three charges. But now it’s four. The fourth charge was added this morning,” Majavu said. Baloyi said that the attempted robbery charge related to Terre’Blanche’s cellphone, while Majavu claimed that the charge was related to an attempt to steal Terre’Blanche’s car.

That story dated 2010-04-06. The "rape" allegations only surfaced after several days.

And from a more recent account from the same paperCity Press dated 2010-04-11:

AWB leader Eugene Terre’Blanche could have been killed during an alcohol-fuelled homosexual sex encounter on his farm, investigators have revealed. General Jan Mabula, head of the Hawks in North West, has confirmed the possibility that Terre’Blanche’s murder could be investigated as a sex crime.
“Yes, we are looking into that. We are looking into everything that has been alleged. “We have sent the suspects’ clothes for forensic investigations,” said Mabula.
Police have already established that Terre’Blanche and the two farm workers, Chris Mahlangu (27) and his alleged 15-year-old accomplice, had bought copious amounts of liquor before heading out to his farm on the morning of his murder.
A source close to the investigation said that details were disclosed during a closed meeting between National Prosecuting Authority boss Menzi Simelane and his senior officials in Pretoria on Wednesday.
The source said the prosecutors were briefed on details of the investigation, such as the discovery of a condom on Terre’Blanche’s body and other sexual details.

Enter Simelane. Now i'm DOWNRIGHT suspicious.

I recall a story earlier today where the cops specified they had not found a used condom at the scene. Ergo they found an unused one.

Small detail from the same article:

Visagie said Terre’Blanche had not taken his heart medicine on the day of the murder.

No, Simelane just did it for me, i don't believe a word.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by harryhaller]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
reply to post by Aeons

in whatever warped view of the world you have maybe, but I doubt terreblanch was into the raping of underage blacks

Easy to besmirch a dead man eh

Did you know him personally? Or did you just think that he had it all together, you know, being a racist and such.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Sorry mate i'm not spewing hate. All the saffas on this board have expressed that ET was no good for the country. We don't mourn his passing, rather we mourn the state of affairs in the country. This is a case where a bad guy was done in by other bad guys and the worst bad guys are taking advantage of it.

ET was driven in no small part by hate, and yes many a white supremacist has quietly rolled the housemaid when no one was looking.

But as harryhaller says deep in our hearts we don't believe he raped these guys.

It might come from knowing just how deep ET's feelings on the subject of black white relations were. Or it might come from the fact that the guys investigating are seeking to take advantage of the situation.

That doesn't mean deep in our hearts we want to defend ET. Just that this all stinks to high heaven. And pointing fingers and saying "the man was a hate filled supremacist who wanted to enslave black people" might be true but that does not mean he raped them.

If at the end of all of this the investigation and trial are not full of controversy, false evidence, paid for witnesses and political interference I will stand back and say "I stand corrected" but until then all we have are allegations.

We are painfully aware of how corrupt and compromised our system is. That is exaclty why we are not going to swallow any BS until the matter is settled.

At the moment the ANC is so fragmented that this whole scenario is a godsend to them,

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

ET 'throttled' his accused

Article By: Fienie Grobler & Miranda Andrew
Wed, 14 Apr 2010 14:44

Slain rightwing leader Eugene Terre'Blanche throttled and assaulted his murder accused on several occasions, a lawyer said outside the Ventersdorp Magistrate's Court on Wednesday. Puna Moroko, lawyer for Chris Mahlangu (28), told reporters his client first claimed he had been sodomised by Terre'Blanche but further questioning had revealed this could not be true. "He [Mahlangu] mentioned 'sodomy' to me [but] the consultation was very short... It didn't satisfy me, it just did not make sense to me, that's why I abandoned it," said Moroko. "I am not satisfied that there was sodomy and my client accepted my advice." He said that Mahlangu, who had been working for Terre'Blanche since last November, was throttled by the Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging leader about two months ago. "He [Mahlangu] said he [Terre'Blanche] throttled him... [Terre'Blanche] said I'd kill you because the cattle is missing," said Moroko. "The throttling was not an isolated incident," he added, declining to elaborate or say if an assault occurred on the day of the murder, which was last Saturday.

iAfrica.com

Not over yet but that was a Pretty fast retraction

[edit on 14-4-2010 by da_ruse]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So despite this externally hired and paid for and highly recommended lawyer not buying "sodomy" as part of the story, the NPA went ahead and released that snippet to the world ANYWAY???

This most recent accusation of throttling sounds about right though. I mean, thats what racists do isn't it? After cattle go "missing" you "bliksem" the guy. I'm saying nothing.

Did i mention Simelane???? Can i please stand here and point a finger his way. He is the single biggest threat to each and every citizen. Not Malema, but Simelane. Malema's the monkey on the shoulder, Simelane is the music maker (and pickpocket)

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Didn't know there was a thread going for this specific topic- someone posted the article in another thread.... none the less, I will echo what I said there. I apologize in advance if this comes across as a rant...but what's going on in this country at the moment is making me fume.

Eugene Terre'Blanche...being the racist he is, would not touch a black person with a ten foot pole- never mind sexually! He probably doesn't even let them drink out of a cup from his kitchen.

Those two people only worked for him for two weeks before murdering him.

First they claimed it was because he refused to pay them, now this lie...

They will do anything to claim that this murder had nothing to do with the instigating of that sack of pig # Julius Malema...

The truth will come out sooner or later.... Wait- we are talking about South Africa here, what was I thinking...the lies will prevail & the criminals will get away scott free, as usual.

At the moment the one murderer pleaded in court that he does not want to apply for bail, because for the first time in his life he his sleeping in a bed.... don't know where they are keeping him at the moment
but the pity party he is throwing right now will surely gain points for him in court.

I'll take a bet right now these murderers will get off clean...

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

You think a racist wouldn't touch another race sexually.

Dear God, that's naive beyond measure.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about the situation in SA. I grew up around similar racial tension. Corruption is usually rampant on both sides. It's impossible to get at the truth.

What I do find odd is that ET would let his guard down by getting drunk with these two in the first place. Especially in light of the fact that they'd only been employed for 2 weeks. I could be wrong but if tensions are as high as I suspect usually the two colors keep their distances when drinking. Just my experience here in the states.

Most who live in a racial hot zone are very aware of the fact and live accordingly. Given his attitude it may have been wiser to have employed a foreman to deal directly with workers. ET was living/working within a black community and was openly racist. I don't condone what happened but imo he was playing a dangerous game and underestimated his opponents.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
WAKE UP HERE - 99% RAPE CHARGES ARE AGAINST BALCK MEN AND NOT WHITE!!! AND PLEASE GO HAVE LOOK AT STATISTICS WHEN BLACK GOVERNMENT ARE IN CHARGE!!

STATISTICS PUBLISHED BY ANC GOVERNEMENT:

1. Unnatural deaths - 120 per day = 43,800 annually
2. Attempted murder, Assault, Robbery, and sexual crimes - 1,823 per day = 665,395 annually

IN CASE OF NR 2, ONLY ABOUT 10% CASES GET'S REPORTED!

Source:
www.iss.co.za/uploads/0909CRIMETOTALS.PDF
MOTOR CAR ACCIDENT STATISICS

SA IS THE LAND FOR BOTH BLACK AND WHITE AFRIKANER'S. WHITE HAVE NO REASON TO GIVE AWAY OUR LAND TO ONLY BLACK. THIS WAS THE ONLY REASON ET DID NOT GET WHITE SUPPORT!

ET WAS CONFIRMED BY BOTH ENEMY AND FRIEND, BLACK AND WHITE TO BE EVERYTHING BUT IMMORAL.

NOW THAT THIS IS OUT OF THE WAY....

IF ET WAS KILLED FOR BEING A RACIST THEN 99% OF THE BLACKS SHOULD BE KILLED!

IF ET WAS KILLED FOR UNPAID WAGES THEN MALEMA AND THE TOTAL ANC LEADERSHIP SHOULD BE KILLED!

IF ET WAS KILLED FOR SO-CALLED THREATS AND VIOLENT ACTIONS TO RECOVER HIS POSESSIONS THEN THE WORLD'S POPULATION SHOULD BE KILLED!

IF ET WAS KILLED FOR STUPIDITY BY EMPLOYING BLACKS WHOS INTENTIONS HE FULLY WELL KNEW, THEN THE TOTAL WHITE POPULATION SHOULD BE WIPED FROM THIS EARTH!

IF ET WAS KILLED FOR BEING AN OBSTICAL FOR PLANNED FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS WHICH INVOLVED MONEY AND POWER, I WOULD SAY THAT MAKE SENCE!

IF ET WAS KILLED BY COMMON MINDLESS RUTHLESS PSICOPATHIC MURDERERS IT ALSO MAKE SENCE!

IF THE BLACK COMMUNITY JUSTIFY THIS MURDER THEN GIVE THEM BACK THEIR HEROS AND HAVE THEM REJOICE IN THE RESULTS!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join