It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Top Ten Photos 9/11 Conspiracy Nuts Hate'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

no one hates these.

they back up what the witnesses say.

you know.. the ones left out of the 911 commission report?

Pentagon

National Security Alert

Twin Towers

Google Video Link

Flight 93

No 757 seen

there could be a "top 100 witnesses the 911 commission report hates" thread that went on for days...

but as it stands.. the sheeple just repeat what they are told...with out thinking for themselves..

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
reply to post by SteveR

no one hates these.

they back up what the witnesses say.

you know.. the ones left out of the 911 commission report?

Pentagon
Twin Towers
Flight 93

You may be unaware that the 9/11 Commission was not responsible for the investigations of the Pentagon, WTC Towers, or any of the four flights. Those investigations were charged to FEMA, NIST, ASCE, and FBI.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

great post! you will never sell this to our hearty friends however

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
"You may be unaware that the 9/11 Commission was not responsible for the investigations of the Pentagon, WTC Towers, or any of the four flights."

Obviously. Kind of tough to perpetuate a coverup when discussing the Pentagon, WTC and four ALLEGED flights.

"Those investigations were charged to FEMA, NIST, ASCE, and FBI."

Is that really your definition of investigations? How exactly were they able to conduct an investigation when all of the key evidence (such as the debris) had been discarded?

[edit on 13-4-2010 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor G
SteveR:

The Pentagon had strengthened all of the Pentagon against Airplane attacks except for the 1 area that got hit which incidentally had the data where the missing 2.3 trillion went to. Where is the money?

This is incorrect, actually the exact area that was hit (at the Pentagon) was the only area that was strengthened. It was the first area that had undergone renovation hardening and at that time was the only area (almost) complete, no other areas had yet begun this renovation.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancientfuturist
Nice try, Layscience.net ....

What you see in photo 1 is from the RQ-4 Global Hawk.

Here are two more related photos:

Wow thats a new one you do realize the first global hawk didnt roll off the assembly line until 2003. So in order for that to hit the pentagon it would have had to time travel. Is that part of the theory too?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

The Global Hawk has been flying since 2001, winter to be precise. I personally saw one while on duty at Randolph AFB in Texas in 1999...and it flew!

Flight testing of the RQ-4A Global Hawk was accomplished here to evaluate the performance of sensor modifications for the Navy. These modifications were developed beginning in 2001 when the Global Hawk program, in association with the Australian government, developed maritime modes for the Global Hawk's Synthetic Aperture Radar.
Source: Dept. of the Navy

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Official DoD release.

Source: My personal records I maintain.
Add: This should be avalible on the DoD website as well under archive releases just fyi.

IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 091-98
March 02, 1998

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GLOBAL HAWK COMPLETES FIRST FLIGHT

Global Hawk, the Department of Defense's newest reconnaissance aircraft, successfully flew for the first time at Edwards Air Force Base, Calif., on Saturday, Feb. 28.

Global Hawk air vehicle number one, a high-altitude, long-endurance unmanned air vehicle (UAV), took off from the Edwards Air Force Base main runway at 7:43 a.m. (PST) and flew for 56 minutes. The UAV reached altitudes up to 32,000 feet before landing on the base's

main runway. Global Hawk, with a 116-foot wingspan, navigated along a "bow tie" track within restricted air space. The entire mission, including the take-off and landing, was performed autonomously by the aircraft based on its mission plan. The Launch and Recovery Element of

the system's ground segment continuously monitored the status of the flight.

The flight was the first of numerous air worthiness evaluation and payload demonstration flights planned. The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is developing Global Hawk to provide military field commanders with a high-altitude, long-endurance system

that can obtain high-resolution, near-real-time imagery of large geographic areas.

"Today's flight was an exceptional accomplishment for the Global Hawk team. This is a key milestone towards giving warfighters a powerful new capability," said DARPA's program manager Col. Doug Carlson, USAF. "Not only did Global Hawk perform beautifully, but the successful flight demonstrated how government, military and contractor personnel can work together on a challenging development program. I am especially pleased with the excellent support we have received from the Edwards Air Force Base team, and I look forward to working with them as the program proceeds."

The new aircraft has been designed to operate with a range of 13,500 nautical miles, at altitudes up to 65,000 feet and with an endurance of 40 hours. During a typical reconnaissance mission, the aircraft can fly 3,000 miles to an area of interest, remain on station for 24 hours, survey an area the size of the state of Illinois (40,000 square nautical miles), and then return 3,000 miles to its operating base. During a typical mission, a Synthetic Aperture Radar/Moving

Target Indicator and Electro-Optical and Infrared sensors onboard the aircraft can provide near-real-time imagery of the area of interest to the battlefield commander via world-wide satellite communication links and the system's ground segment.

Global Hawk air vehicle number one has been located at Edwards Air Force Base since August 1997. Air vehicle number two, which is nearing completion, will be flown primarily to validate the performance of the system's sensors and communication systems; its testing will

begin at Edwards Air Force Base later this year.

The Global Hawk program is managed by DARPA for the Defense Airborne Reconnaissance Office. Teledyne Ryan Aeronautical is the prime contractor. Principal suppliers on the contractor team include Raytheon Systems, which is developing the ground segment and sensors; Allison Engine Co., which builds the aircraft's turbofan engine; Boeing North American, which builds the carbon fiber wing; and L3 Com, which is developing the communication

[edit on 4/13/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by didact

Originally posted by Doctor G
SteveR:

The Pentagon had strengthened all of the Pentagon against Airplane attacks except for the 1 area that got hit which incidentally had the data where the missing 2.3 trillion went to. Where is the money?

This is incorrect, actually the exact area that was hit (at the Pentagon) was the only area that was strengthened. It was the first area that had undergone renovation hardening and at that time was the only area (almost) complete, no other areas had yet begun this renovation.

You are correct. In fact, it was five days from completion. Either way it still smells staged. Pretty smart to hit the one part of the Pentagon that is least occupied.

Did you know that not a single high ranking pentagon official was killed that day.

Too convenient if you ask me.

edit to add: Also conveniently the location that contained much of the documentation pertaining to the 1.2 trillion missing funds.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by OnTheFelt]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
My personal theory is this:

As I discussed in a thread I created under my profile.

[edit on 4/13/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Then there is this perfect outline caught in the infamous stills released by big bro.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

The Global Hawk has been flying since 2001, winter to be precise. I personally saw one while on duty at Randolph AFB in Texas in 1999...and it flew!

Flight testing of the RQ-4A Global Hawk was accomplished here to evaluate the performance of sensor modifications for the Navy. These modifications were developed beginning in 2001 when the Global Hawk program, in association with the Australian government, developed maritime modes for the Global Hawk's Synthetic Aperture Radar.
Source: Dept. of the Navy

The 1st prototype built in 1999 crashed march 1999. There was only one prototype available in 2001. It crashed in dec 2001 was destroyed at china lake there was a video i seen of it will find it for you. Basically during testing the operator took it to high and it lost its signal. Then in 2002 the third was produced it also crashes in Afganistan in dec 2002 however it did get lots of flight time.
It wasnt until 2003 they started rolling off an assembly line and even then there was only 6 produced. When R and D finished in 2006 that it took on its current configuration larger tail fin longer wing span to increase its payload capacity. So in other words impossible it could have flown into the pentagon!

PS the reason i know this is my brother helped design the avionics package and let me tell you ive heard all i want to her about the global hawk lol.

[edit on 4/13/10 by dragonridr]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist

I guess if you want to consider "cherry picking" using those closest to the scene of the collapse, who happened to be filming at the time OF COLLAPSE, ok sure. Funny how you really want to avoid this, since it doesn't support your theory, instead attempting to distract with explosions that happened well before the collapse. Heck several floors were on fire of both buildings, yes things will explode, and there are audio and eyewitnesses to those pre-collapse explosions.

Now if the video showed people being knocked down by several dozens of demolition charge explosions and the accompanying audio that are noticeably absent from the video, I might be inclined to agree with you.

But they don't. The building only roared as it came crumbling down, this is supported by the witnesses and the video. The people at the base of the towers do not support CD, and neither does the video.

Here soloist: This video is exactly what you are saying, the roar of the collapse. I dont hear any detonations prior to collapse, nor do I hear or see any firefighters reacting to any loud, KABOOMS, until he notices a growing roar and the lobby getting dark. That doesnt sound like demo charges to me. Youd think theyd hear loud detonations prior to the collapse, or at least three booms. But nothing. The only moment he notices something wrong is when he hears a roar growing in size.

@3:33

Dont hear any explosions here either:

But they guy does mention an explosion, but you now, I dont hear anything that sounds like a detonation of demo charges do you?

[edit on 4/14/2010 by GenRadek]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Image 6 has been altered. It's blatantly obvious.

This is pretty sloppy. Is this photo being presented as evidence to support the OS?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Just one little problem with that idea there. I do not recall a bomb load capacity for the RQ-4A. For that matter, I dont see any provisions for any weapons payload at all. In fact, its just a RECON DRONE. No weapons capability whatsoever.

Unless you think they jury-rigged a MOAB to the underside of it and flew it into the Pentagon.

But what you can maybe tell me is where are the hardpoints for any bomb load? Just point out the weapons mounts on a picture of the RQ-4A or any possible spots for it, under the wings or fuselage.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gehirn

How do we know you didnt modify it somehow? Or someone from the TM, as it has been done and proven MANY times over? They have a nasty record of editing photos and videos to push their junk conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

The 1st prototype built in 1999 crashed march 1999. There was only one prototype available in 2001. It crashed in dec 2001 was destroyed at china lake there was a video i seen of it will find it for you. Basically during testing the operator took it to high and it lost its signal. Then in 2002 the third was produced it also crashes in Afganistan in dec 2002 however it did get lots of flight time.

Sure there was only 1 built...

Just like there was no advanced warning of possible terrorists attacks inside the US.

Just like there was no pre-knowledge to hedge American and United stocks on 9/10.

Just like there were WMD's in Iraq.

Please watch this video from 2:11 into it. It will make perfect sense.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by Gehirn

How do we know you didnt modify it somehow? Or someone from the TM, as it has been done and proven MANY times over? They have a nasty record of editing photos and videos to push their junk conspiracy.

Well I can prove I didn't do it. Just magnify the picture on the site yourself.
I don't doubt that some truthers have forged evidence (there are scumbags everywhere). If this photo was indeed once genuine, then edited by a truther to appear fake, then taken by this website and reused as proof for the OS...how do we tell?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Global Hawk air vehicle number one, a high-altitude, long-endurance unmanned air vehicle (UAV), took off from the Edwards Air Force Base main runway at 7:43 a.m. (PST) and flew for 56 minutes. The UAV reached altitudes up to 32,000 feet before landing on the base's

The above happened in 1998. Stated it landed fine at Edwards.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Again, you twist the words to fit your OS agenda.

Global Hawk had a weapons platform testing capability from the day that test flights began and this is common knowledge. It carried "dummy ordinance" as well as video and imaging upload/download also.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join