It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Barack Obama Authorizes Execution of American Citizen - WITHOUT A TRIAL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

“Extraordinary,” indeed. Once upon a time we required a trial; in fact, the Constitution still does. The State must present and prove its charges to an “impartial jury” before it takes a man’s life. True, politicians and bureaucrats often rig those trials, while cops and prosecutors tamper with evidence, but what else would we expect from government? Yet Leviathan now dispenses with that pretense, too, as it has with search warrants, habeas corpus, presumption of innocence, motive, and other such quaint necessities. Even the Times, which leads the pack of “mainstream” (sic for “considerably to the left of Pravda“) media in its animosity to liberty, is appalled enough to quote anonymous “officials” who admit that this is “extremely rare, if not unprecedented.”

www.infowars.com...

Infowars, a conspiracy site is not the only to report on it. When you've got Keith Olbermann reporting on an ill of the Obama administration you know this is serious.

FORGET the man's name, he's an AMERICAN CITIZEN, regardless of your prejudice, he is just like you. And I will not stand for the execution of any american citizen who has NOT EVEN BEEN TRIED.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

There are at least two threads that currently discuss this on the ATS recent posts board .

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

My bad I just now got the story and was incredibly pissed... didn't even do a search go ahead and delete this thread.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join