It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictive programming in cartoons from our youth, (this ones for Icke )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Ye-all remember the cartoon Robotix , at the time it was just another
80's cartoon pedaling a toy line.. Er or was it
Get this
The story takes place on a desolate planet , that resembles Mars ( it has two moons), where human
space travelers stumble across a war between 2 factions of robots.
Here's the spin, the warring factions of robots were originally two races of reptilians snake like creatures
They devastated their world and had to transfer their essence onto machines .
Soon after the humans arrive they discover they can interface with the robots .After interfacing , the robot and human become one and become much more powerful .Hmm kinda like the rituals David Icke speaks of.
The leader of the good bots is Argus btw and the leader of the humans is Commander X. If any one is familiar with Freeman from freeman perspective , you'll know that esoteric words names, and symbols are interwoven into many story lines... X is definitely one of them .

I find the who concept of robot/reptoid thing interesting, this seems to be a reoccurring theme in movies/TV. The ordinal cylons from Battlestar Galactica were descendant from retoids. At lease this is what the screen play called for. The villain from that Tim Allen movie too, had cybernetic attachments , he too was a Toid.

I don't necessarily believe in the whole reptoid thing but for sometime now I've noticed the reoccurring theme of retoid /robot.

anyhoo I'll leave ya with this nice gem

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-4-2010 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
there are a hundred different themes that are shared amongst many old shows. Robots and aliens play on kids imaginations more than anything, so a lot of shows incorporate the idea. Thats all.

join