It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Indonesia TV News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Ok again i was looking through YT and only just found this uploaded 10mins before i posted this.
Now as for the object lol I will not answer as it does look fake. But can anyone translate what is being said or part of it.As for the video not the best quality.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I have no clue whats being said, but all I know is that was one giant hershey kiss

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It looks like a balloon from what I could make out. The sound freaks me out a bit though.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

My thoughts to start with as it does look like a balloon but it's the crowds reaction that got me also if it was just a balloon why would anyone want to post it on a news channel.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
from the reaction of the people you can tell that there is some thing strange going on but the video is again blurry and no one can tell what it is , not even the shape of that thing.

we will wait for another clearer video , i hope.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
another video is posted but says ( STRANGE PHENOMENON )

but still the same quality
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
translate.google.com.sg...://www.bluefame.com/lofiversion/index.php/t112454.html&ei=sLLBS_qKMdSCnQedhJB_&sa=X&oi=tran slate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CA4Q7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmaluku%2Btengah%2Bufo%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DhcG%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US: official

There is a post that explains it, HOAX.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
was it some kind of para sailing balloon towed behind a speed boat as they cut to a boat towing something at the end

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hey guys, below is the description that came with the video as it was sent to me, and the news story is saying pretty much the same thing, I have knowledge of most of the things said in the summary below so feel free to ask.

Dear Bros& Sisters,

The attached video clip was received from a friend of mine.
This incident happened early this year (2008) in a remote Island of Malibu (Indonesia). A new mosque was built in a village on that island of Malibu. Unfortunately the villagers do not have a Heavy Duty Crane to uplift the Dome from the old mosque to the newly built Mosque's Minaret.

About 3000 Imaams gathered in the mosque to perform Dhikirullah. With Allah's Rahmah, the Dome from the old mosque was lifted up to the new mosque's Minaret with the power of Dhikirullah.

According to the person who recorded this clip, all the Imaams have fasted for 3 days and did Qiamullayl and have pleaded for Allah s.w.t Mercy for this 3 days prior to performing the Dhikirullah and lifting the Dome.
It was reported that many of the people there became hysteria upon seeing this incident. This event proves us the strength of one's Imaan, Dhikirullah and Taqwa. May Allah s.w.t strengthens our Imaan and be good Muslims. Ameen.........!!!!!

Salaam,
Madad Kun Ya Moinuddin Chisti
Fakeer Mawla

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This is not a UFO, nor a balloon. This thing was lifted by a crane and then set down on top of the building. Notice the very top of the "object" move back and forth as if it were attached to an overhead crane.

If people actually payed attention to most of these videos, there would be far less videos claiming "UFO".

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
This is not a UFO, nor a balloon. This thing was lifted by a crane and then set down on top of the building. Notice the very top of the "object" move back and forth as if it were attached to an overhead crane.

If people actually payed attention to most of these videos, there would be far less videos claiming "UFO".

Yep well done that's it, watching back seems obvious now it looks like people are grabbing it when it reaches the top of the tower.

top topics

join