It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange prediction about WW3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
CIA original operative, Miles Copeland, claimed that in the future, World War Three will kick off when "Soviet Russia" dupes the United States and Israel into waging a self-destructive war with the Muslim/Arab world.

en.wikipedia.org...

Can anyone else find another source that further elaborates on this? This prediction is amazing, could this be true?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I don't know but I've also read some where the Russian powers that be are still upset they had to give away their power when the soviet union fell apart.
They would do anything to retrieve that power, Including waiting in a bunker until it's save to come out again.

I don't remember where I read it I'll try and find it.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
CIA original operative, Miles Copeland, claimed that in the future, World War Three will kick off when "Soviet Russia" dupes the United States and Israel into waging a self-destructive war with the Muslim/Arab world.

Well I guess we are half way there seeing as the United States and Israel are already at war with the Muslim/Islam/Arab world. All we have to do is wait for "Soviet" Russia to go ahead and say, ''You know what would be totally awesome? If you dropped an H bomb on that little innocent country".

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

If you find it please post it on this thread.

new topics

top topics

join