It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projectors/Remote Viewers - Q&A

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So, you can astral project here and there and report back with inconsequential details. Explain the following.

1. Why don't you project to the pyramids and draw a map of all the secret little passages and whatnot?

2. Why don't you project into outer space and explore planets and stars?

3. Why don't you project into Area 51 and whatnot, and report back with what you find?

4. Why don't you project into the white house and spy on Obama?

5. Why don't you project into CIA headquarters and read top secret files sitting out on desks?

Not that anyone would believe you, but just wondering. Thanks.

And don't give me the crap about some unexplainable "spirit wall" that blocks you from these places or some other useless excuse.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by SirPsychoSexy]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hehe, I like it!

Yeah - that's what makes these claims so hard to believe. If people genuinely had these gifts, what are they wasting them for? Me? I'd astral travel to Disney Land and get on the Indiana Jones ride for free......

Seriously, though - where do these so-called astral travellers go? (or CLAIM to go?) What the hell are they doing with their abilities?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPsychoSexy

Obama is very clean. He is not doing anything wrong or unusual at the White House.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Probably because spiritual nuts aren't conspiracy nuts

i kid i kid

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by chorizo4

Obama is very clean. He is not doing anything wrong or unusual at the White House.
That's true, and another thing, he's got guards!

I don't know who they are, or where they come from, but they won't let you get anywhere close to him in the astral state.

----------------------------

Things are much more subjective in the astral state, too, so sometimes you think you see something and later when you go there you don't see it physically, so either you were mistaken, or more likely, it was just an astral thingy.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Has asking anything like this ever gotten you a serious answer? I can't image that it would. But, I suppose that's why you do it. Addressing people like you did you OP rules out any possibility of a productive discussion. You present yourself in such an intentionally beligerant way that you ensure the only people who will be willing to have this conversation with you are people who agree with you that remote viewing is stupid.

But, I wonder, which is more stupid: making worthless threads to have one sided "discussions" in order to remind yourself that you're not the only one who dismisses remote viewing prima facie, or being less than dismissive of the anomalous RV related scientific results?

Why did you make this thread? You asked questions but said outright that you wouldn't accept any serious attempt to answer them. Are your motives really as pathetic as they seem or am I missing something?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirPsychoSexy
So, you can astral project here and there and report back with inconsequential details. Explain the following.

1. Why don't you project to the pyramids and draw a map of all the secret little passages and whatnot?

3. Why don't you project into Area 51 and whatnot, and report back with what you find?

5. Why don't you project into CIA headquarters and read top secret files sitting out on desks?

And don't give me the crap about some unexplainable "spirit wall" that blocks you from these places or some other useless excuse.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by SirPsychoSexy]

I love this kind of post. It shows the limitations of those who do not understand what they are opposed to.

For reference:- Astral travels are limited to the astral layers, using the astral subtle energy body. We do this because we need time out from the mayhem of the physical, we do it to grow back into our own higher awareness

1. Why should anyone do that? What is the need? How does it assist one's awakening?

2. Many people already have, and written in depth reports that are able to be read just about anywhere on the internet these days.

3. Don'tknow about Area 51, but a place in Oz called Pine Gap is protected by some form of shielding that can't be seen but can be felt.

4. Pfft!! to spying on anyone. What a gross misuse of every human beings natural ability.

5. Top Secret files probably won't be sitting out on someone's desk.

Here's mine..

1. Why not learn something about Astral Travel before throwing crap at it? I mean, unless you have some experience of it you do not have the ability to judge it, do you?

2. You know it is something everyone does when sleeping, right.. you do know that little fact about it don't you?

All tools that everyone has at their disposal.. if they take the time and effort to practice it while being fully awake.. are not to be misused for any purpose. Even moreso, to use it to answer such ridiculous questions would be a massive waste of time and energy as the traveller would learn nothing about their higher nature while doing your bidding.

to OnceReturned's reply.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Here, here!!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What to make of Ingo Swann?

He claims remote viewing Jupiter's Rings before the Voyager spacecraft detected it.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hi Tayesin. Interesting response. I'm intrigued now! I'm totally baffled as to what you are talking about, obviously never having done this type of thing. But could you maybe elaborate a little bit more about the Pine Gap thing?

Have you personally astral travelled into space? If so, can you tell us about it? And can you astral travel through time?

Thanks,

John

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
maybe there is a limit distance idk

if i were to astral travel i would go scare the pope

lol are you like a ghost wen you do so, i guess not

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
as an active esoteric passenger i just would like to say that the OP is stuck in what i like to call the "Goku" mentality. if lazors arent firing after being charged then everyone is playing make believe. well i think thats silly. if you want physical results play with the psysical, if you want spiritual results you have to use the scentific method on that shizzle.

i have astral projected but it is very hard to keep your body on that plane as it drains your energy. rving is easier but prone to misinterpretation unless you follow correct RV Protocols set by the military. our boys occasionally do something right ;]
meditation is something safe you can do in the begining and is practical because is making you energy field stronger by giving it its daily jog if you will. if you are a newb to this meditation seems kind of daunting but everyone meditates in one form or another. whether you are meditating in front of a propoganda box or out by the creek you just need something to focus on and voila, instant meditations. to go from meditation on its a matter of letting your higher being start being your boss. by that i dont mean a guy on a cloud with lightning but just that nagging feeling when you do something wrong or someone is behind you giving spooky eyes well you listen then and you should listen all the time because it helps alot to not second guess your intuition. okay class dismissed :]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
From what I've read and experienced... when you astral project, your astral body is no longer in this physical reality, but an entirely different dimensional plane.

The first plane is very similar to the physical plane... I've heard people describe objects around the room as "energy molds" of their real-world counter-parts more than distinct physical objects.

You can increase your awareness and travel deeper/farther into new planes... but when you do this, you won't see anything from the physical world.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Never astral projected and I don't know if it is real. I do however believe in RV as I have read cases of missing persons being found using it. If I were to astral project though I don't think I would try and find any of that out. As interested as I am in that, I would want to leave this worrying to my physical body. It would be true freedom in a sense and I would not waste it trying to get some information that couldn't be verified by anything other than my word alone. I would simply just run around and enjoy myself and the mystery around what I am doing.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hi,
Firstly, I apologise for having a bad attitude this morning when I replied. I'm over much of what goes on here these days.

Originally posted by Millions

Hi Tayesin. Interesting response. I'm intrigued now! I'm totally baffled as to what you are talking about, obviously never having done this type of thing. But could you maybe elaborate a little bit more about the Pine Gap thing?

Have you personally astral travelled into space? If so, can you tell us about it? And can you astral travel through time?

Pine Gap is one of many extremely sensitive U.S. Bases sitting on my country's soil. So sensitive that our own Head of State does not have access. It uses huge amounts of electricity and water when the main project is operating. One person claimed to have seen a Tesler device that reaches deep into the earth and is used to create earthquakes, transmit energy through the standing wave, etc. Although officially this base is part of some radar and satellite workings. Who knows for sure, not me?

Anyone can astral travel. It only takes focused practice and experimentation to do it when you are awake. People have been studying these layers of awareness for a very long time and some people have codified layers to make more sense of them.. such as Robert Monroe who relates to various layers in the astral as Levels of Focus up to Focus 27 which is the topmost layer in the astral.

The astral layers are limited, as if they are a cloud spread through the universe that is attached to all the physical worlds. From Focus 27 on, you are outside the astral into what I call the soul levels of Awareness.

This will sound very weird...

Yes I have been. I used to experiment a lot and once set out to find if our universe had a boundary.. it does. I've shared this in other places as well as here over the years, the story is kind of long and I don't feel like repeating it all now. That's the benefit of being old.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperManny

Originally posted by chorizo4

That's true, and another thing, he's got guards!

I don't know who they are, or where they come from, but they won't let you get anywhere close to him in the astral state.

----------------------------

Things are much more subjective in the astral state, too, so sometimes you think you see something and later when you go there you don't see it physically, so either you were mistaken, or more likely, it was just an astral thingy.

Alright, I could possibly accept that. But what about remote viewers? I can imagine they have some obstacles, but not the type of obstacles an APer would have.

There's just so many, many people who claim to do these things but never come back with anything useful.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned
Has asking anything like this ever gotten you a serious answer? I can't image that it would. But, I suppose that's why you do it. Addressing people like you did you OP rules out any possibility of a productive discussion. You present yourself in such an intentionally beligerant way that you ensure the only people who will be willing to have this conversation with you are people who agree with you that remote viewing is stupid.

But, I wonder, which is more stupid: making worthless threads to have one sided "discussions" in order to remind yourself that you're not the only one who dismisses remote viewing prima facie, or being less than dismissive of the anomalous RV related scientific results?

Why did you make this thread? You asked questions but said outright that you wouldn't accept any serious attempt to answer them. Are your motives really as pathetic as they seem or am I missing something?

Not at all..

Where did I say I wouldn't accept any serious attempts to answer them? Sounds like you are a bit upset because you're blind belief in AP/RV is being questioned.

I just said I didn't want to hear the same old answer about "astral walls" blocking people's astral bodies.. etc..

That's the opposite of a serious answer. What I am looking for is serious answers.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

1. Why not learn something about Astral Travel before throwing crap at it? I mean, unless you have some experience of it you do not have the ability to judge it, do you?

2. You know it is something everyone does when sleeping, right.. you do know that little fact about it don't you?

1. I do have the ability to judge it. How else can we perfect anything without judgment and criticism? If you can't take the criticism, then how do you expect anyone to take you seriously??

2. Really? Oh, thanks for telling me this "fact". I'll add it to my book of facts that are proven and well known. /sarcasm

All tools that everyone has at their disposal.. if they take the time and effort to practice it while being fully awake.. are not to be misused for any purpose. Even moreso, to use it to answer such ridiculous questions would be a massive waste of time and energy as the traveller would learn nothing about their higher nature while doing your bidding.

to OnceReturned's reply.

Hm. Another dead end answer (AKA excuse). I used these ideas as examples. Do I expect anyone to go spy on Obama? No. In fact, I couldn't care less about what Obama does in his free time. But if there is truth to AP/RV, then why aren't people doing such things?

You may be right that it's not to be misused, but if it can be... then it will be. There is bound to be someone who is misusing it for similar tasks. In any case, you have provided another loop-de-loop vague and closed-ended answers that all you "spiritualists" give when presented with a difficult question.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirPsychoSexy
Where did I say I wouldn't accept any serious attempts to answer them?

Right after you asked the questions. Here, I'll remind you:

"Just wondering" what, exactly? You're asking someone to tell you something in the same sentance that you're telling them it's pointless because no one would believe them. Really, it's you who wouldn't believe them, clearly there are some people who would. I ask again, why pose this questions when you've already established that you won't believe anyone's answers?

Sounds like you are a bit upset because you're blind belief in AP/RV is being questioned.

On the contrary, I don't believe in AP/RV and I'm not upset. I do believe in at least discouraging - if not prohibiting - beligerant, closed minded rants disguised as discussion on this board. I'm giving you a hard time because of the way that you presented the issue in the OP, not because I hold a "blind belief in AP/RV." I hold no such belief, yet you assume that I do because I don't pat you on the back for attacking the issue with such obvious prejudice. Who's blind?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Atroplains, I have no clue about astroplanes. I saw some projections of people, like a charcter of personality zone... It could be differant levels of reality.

I do not think you could "take" information, I think it may be all relative and we all have are own equal security systems in place to stop such "hacking". That is just a theory but idk w/e

I had a dream about the white house awhile ago but I broke the neck of someone, unfortunitly I was not in control and all I remember is the neck breaking part, thankfully the person was still alive after I broke the neck of this person. That person was not suppose to be at the white house, but neither was I.

<<   2 >>

join