It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am scared....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Something bad is going to happen.

HAARP is increasing, the cat is sick, the birds have stopped singing so loud.

There is low level paranormal activity... I can't sleep at night, I check under the bed and lock the doors.

I might even buy a gun .... I know they are out to get me...

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well, I dont know about the cat being sick or the low level paranormal activity, but I do agree, something is about to happen, and the HAARP activity has been rather off the scale lately.

Not sure exactly what significance the HAARP activity currently reflects, however, it is deliberate, and in general, activity of this magnitude is not a positive thing for the general population.

Don't know that checking under the bed is going to help, but ALWAYS lock your doors! Also, buying a gun is a VERY good idea!!! I would ask why you dont have one already????

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
when you buy a gun, may i suggest a .40 cal, or a 10mm. they have good stoping power at short to medium distance, ammo is readily available and they are semi auto which means you can fire off several rounds in the heat of the moment. and you also get the advantage of being able to buy after market mags which can hold up to 15 rounds plus 1, a great advatage over your basic 6 (or 7 if you buy S&W) shot revolver. the make doesn't really matter but i suggest a glock 21c, it has a ported barrel so you can get your shots off faster without having to take too much time to re aim your shots. and by all means get some training with the firearm so you dont kill youself and a trigger gaurd if you have kids. good luck

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
A .40 is not a bad choice, although the old well proven .45 is hard to best.

There are many many models available, and some are more suited to your particular needs than others, depending on your experience level with handguns. I would highly suggest sticking with well known brands, as most of them are very reliable and accurate. What you will be looking for is how well it fits your hand, how it feels, and how naturally it points for you.

If you have any friends who own and use firearms, I also suggest that you consult with them, and ask to shoot some of thiers if possible to get an idea what you are comfortable with. If not, go to a range that has handguns for rent.

Whatever handgun you decide on, budget an extra $150 or so to buy a full case, or at least half a case of practice ammunition... Practice makes perfect, and when it is your life on the line, you want as much practice as you can.... just remember, regardless of how big a bullet is, if it doesnt hit the target, it is nothing but a loud noise.

Also, if you are interested in a firearm for home defense, I would also suggest a shotgun. Shotguns are rather inexpensive, simple to use, when used with proper ammunition are not an overpenetration hazard for the neighbors, and are devestatingly effective at close range.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I agree. I've been at the gun range quite a bit lately, and am managing to pull of some pretty nice groupings with my 9mm. The 9mm is a decent round in terms of cost as well as range- I'm hitting things at 50m fairly accurately. Next handgun will be a .45, also I intend on getting a shotgun & rifle.

Anyways, yes do your best to get armed, if you are interested in the hobby & in personal protection. Just remember, please take a class!!!! Accidents do happen, always put safety first.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hey i got something new for you about HAARP.

West coast is gonna sink in 2005, following the infamouse earthquake in san francisco.

Hey whats this i hear about your cat?
Animals are very good indicators.

Around here i got byrds... sorry birds making strange noices at random periods.

And as for sleeping patterns, dont get me started, its not as much as HAARP or anything but rather collosal increase in background radiation and crapy food.

Today i read that piereer, whatever yopu spell it , the famouse mineral water, was putting toxic chemicals in the water back in 1990.

It is all part of the plot.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler
Hey i got something new for you about HAARP.

West coast is gonna sink in 2005, following the infamouse earthquake in san francisco.

Hey whats this i hear about your cat?
Animals are very good indicators.

Around here i got byrds... sorry birds making strange noices at random periods.

And as for sleeping patterns, dont get me started, its not as much as HAARP or anything but rather collosal increase in background radiation and crapy food.

Today i read that piereer, whatever yopu spell it , the famouse mineral water, was putting toxic chemicals in the water back in 1990.

It is all part of the plot.

Talk about being too paranoid
What "plot" and who's out to get ya?

new topics

top topics

join