It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank con exposed on MSNBC!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Excellent that this is on MSM however, It seriously makes me question as to WHY it's allowed on MSM in the first place? My guess is that this is small potatoes to the reality of what is REALLY going on behind the scenes. This is just a taste to keep the sheeple happy and to give them the illusion that they are "in the know".

Regardless, it's a good start!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
While it's good to see something truthful come out from the media whores, there was a moment when it was mentioned that they know we know but that they continue with their crime all the while denying they know anything about it.

A very open and direct way of saying we know you know but there is nothing we can do but talk about it. I am amazed that this broadcast video was aired because in a way it proves that nothing will happen even if they explained it on national TV.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Very entertaining way to tell us about how we got the hole in our head. Non partisan as I took it, and a great way to bring everyone together. Most everyone on this thread both conservative and liberal leaning agree. S&F

And on lobbyists, Mr.President, you promised to end them. You have the power, now do it.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by ventian]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Greenspan is married to Anndrea Mitchell...a reporter and anchor on msnbc

just putting that out there.

curious msnbc is allowing the truth to be broadcast when it indights obama and their station essentially....it gets curiouser and curiouser.

link   
Great find
I am not surprised, this whole government and financial system is very corrupt. The rich keep getting richer by inventing new money scams to pluck our bank accounts clean.
Why are none of these bank swindlers ever held accountable? Why are they above the laws of our land?
Its starting to appear that our government and the criminal banking cartels are working together. Isn’t being a politician so rewarding, they seem to always have their hands in someone pockets.

There are people starving in this country and these bankers (pigs) are looting our financial system dry by sucking up every single penny through illegal actions that they have introduced illegally.

What makes these bankers and the Federal Reserve different from Bernie Madoff?

With the new investigation going on into the Bush administration in their war crimes and 911, now we find out we are being scammed by the financial powers the banking cartels.
What is the country coming to? Is everything this corrupt?

link   
I don't really understand the whole idea of the MSM starting to think and talk like Ron Paul. What is the end game on reporting this to the public on TV? Ratings? Or to get people much more angry so they revolt?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
More proof that neither the free market capitalists nor the government is our friend. It's pitchfork and torches time!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
At first I thought this was huge. After a moment, I began to wonder why this would be released after being suppressed for so long in the MSM?

Was it some sort of confession that needed to be made, before moving on to another phase?

If this is the hand they are trying to have us look at now, what actions are being taken behind the scenes that we really ought to be focusing on?

If this is a diversion from the collapse of the Euro, lead by the fall of the PIIGS, or if this is a diversion from the actions in the Middle East, and imminent conflict between Israel and Iran, then things are going to get very interesting soon.

There are lots of pieces up in the air right now, and so far, they are all successfully being juggled. Do we all honestly believe that they can keep up this fantastical juggling act indefinitely?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
I was thinking perhaps they are ready to collapse the system and introduce thier new plan to save us all and this is why they are now allowing it to be exposed because nothing gets on mainstream news that isn't planned since they own media also.

I think ur exactly correct
it is planned and posted for a reason
good catch

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Cannibals will eat until all the food is gone.

Once the food is gone, the cannibals will turn on each other.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

And so Greenspan is from a Jewish background, the head of the World
Bank is also Jewish, and most of the big Banks are controlled by Jews.
So wouldn't he help his own clan.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Printing money has repercussions on currency value
lets say US prints/digitizes 1% more currency then EURO does then EURO currency value will increase by 1% more then US currency ex: 1 eu = 1.50 $ , after 1 eu = 1.52 $.

However in this video when Fed lends money for 2% to banks and banks lend money for 6% , banks make 4% of total money printed in US , thus making banks as middle men. Why do we need middle men that make 4% of our total money? when we can have Fed lend us our money for 6%?

Another issue is interest rates are bad, period. Interest rates create a pyramid effect / pyramid scam. When top of pyramid lends you money for 6% or 2 % who will pay the 2%? Yes, the bottom of the pyramid will have to pay 2%, how will they do it? There is no where to go below the lowest level of pyramid. Lowest level of pyramid however, not necessary are Americans, they are the Iraqies, africans, chinese, people who work for basically free to pay off for the lowest level of pyramid 2%.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by wrill]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Should you be so inclined, some quick research will tell you everything he did, and surprisingly - much more.

The news here is that a large number of viewers of his show were treated to a fairly well written piece of what to them is likely to be 'news.'

The timing was all wrong for it. It should have been explained in the 80's. But then, is it too late to do anything about it?

I'm hoping not.

I really should give the OP grief about the brevity of his introduction... but I won't because it was well worth watching.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
/enter endgame!

Now that they are starting to report these types of things it can only mean one of the following:

1.) They know that they have control and are being so brazen that they are letting us all know that we are all slaves to the machine and can do nothing.

2.) They have entered the end game and know it's far beyond our capacity to stop at this point.

3.) They are ready to bring it all down and pull the rinse and repeat.

If I had to choose my choice would be option 3. They are good at what they do and probably have another scheme that will take decades to figure out, but they will sell it as pure gold!

The next question is when is enough, enough? When do we collectively say F)*% this S$*t you guys are done!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

I don't know what to expect also.
At first I was excited about it, now I'm not sure what to expect as well.
I keep hoping tho, of at least some shred of justice to put these bastards all in jail.
But I knew that a situation like this will come up eventually.

I think American Revolution is eminent...
The level of corruption is huge.
Illegal Wars, murder, drugs, sexual scandals, treason, oh my.. i don't know where to begin with...not to mention the current brainwashing that they are infusing into Humanity all together.

Oh well, at least something is happening.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I don't know why this is been shown on MSNBC.

But one thing I know for sure is that if I am right then OBAMA might be LOSING THE GREEK VOTE as soon news hit the shores that some specific interests operating in US of A and through Reuters these last few hours are throwing left and right rumors and fake reports that the European Commission allegedly agreed to a bailout of Greece and that would be quite contrary of what Germany has decided to do. To not help with a bail out since Germany is the leading economy in the Eu right now. So the leaks are intended to bait Germany to openly declare that they now officially oppose a bail out and to deny that a European Commission deal has been made. This would achieve two things. First to put the whole responsibility on Germany for dooming Greece to the IMF and then when Germany will of course deny hat there is a deal with the EC and Greece, we will be seeing Greece defaulting on this coming Monday since the Credit spread (bond) will once gain skyrocket from 138 before 4 months yesterday to 410 today after the Reuters scheme down to 380 and below but if the specific USA interests have it their way the spreads will actually explode sending Greek economy in to bankruptcy.

So they might be doing a damage control as of now reporting the "big scheme" like we didn't know really what was going on, to save Mr Obamas reputation.
I never really trusted Mr. Obama. Now I know why.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by spacebot]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is what I call real news. This is what the Americans should know from there own country. If msnbc keeps up the good work I might start consider them my top site to see news.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
WOW, so now that MSNBC says something, the ignorant actually agree?

C'mon people, wake up, your government has been against you from the beginning.

I think we should give them more power, that will help everything.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

WOW, so now that MSNBC says something, the ignorant actually agree?

For F sakes man....I agree with Glen Beck when he criticizes the Fed...and I can no longer stand him. This guy was railing against the fraud that was happening with the banks and the Fed LONG AGO...when it initially happened.

This guy has had Ron Paul on his show countless times and agrees with him.

Does that mean Ron Paul is now part of the axis of evil?

Cripes. You won't accept it just because you don't want to. This guy used to be on CNBC and was constantly slamming the Federal Reserve.

Look it up. There are plenty of youtube videos out there from a year ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join