It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has never heard of Bilderberg?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
If you haven't and your trying to figure out why certain things never make it onto the news... you might want to start your research on Bilderberg.

For everyone that has heard about the group, please enlighten those of us that don't have a clear picture. I personally don't know where to start.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Try ATS search engine, google, wikipedia first...the usual suspects. Unlike more "speculative" parts of the conspiracy world, most of the basic info is solid, accepted, and consistant. NOBODY denies that this group exists and meets regularly, not even the people who attend. Heads of state, treasury secretaries, royalty and nobility, etc. The questions are about what actually goes on there when all these cronies come together, coctail glasses in hand. But basic facts of the event are much less in dispute than most conspiracies, so you should be able to wrap your head around the concept pretty quickly.

Personally, I've considered it a kind of Academy Awards for high-functioning psychopaths.

A lot of people on this board have "issues" with Alex Jones, but one thing at least I think he does really well is cover the Bilderberg meetings. He likes to stand outside with his minions and heckle them as they drive up in their limo. Makes for some fun videos as the various TBTB carrion-crows scuttle away from the cameras into cool dark atrium of whatever international watering hole the event happens to be at that year..."the light buuuuurns us, yesss precioussss...nasty nasty face."

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WarloriousCreed

==========
ATS - Bilderberg

Good place to start .

========================

As silent thunder stated , just pop the word Bilderberg into the search function up there on the top right hand of your screen , you`ll find a tremendous amount of information .

====================================

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Whooledeberg?

Can I start a thread asking those who haven't heard of something to go and research it?

Sounds like plain ol' trolling to me.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
bilderberg group is the secret organization that kennedy spoke out against right before he was assassinated. then his assassin was assassinated. why did lee harvey oswald say he is a patsy? somebody secret organized the hit, probly promised him something great, then they turned on him, then they killed him BEFORE he could tell his story.

bilderberg group actually started before world war 2.
bilderberg has publicy made a monument that states they wish to have a "controllable population " of 500 million GLOBALLY.

so, was hitler there first prodigy?

is obama there NEW prodigy?

the details in the new healthcare plan may say yes.
the new healthcare plan wants to kill of more people instead of saving them.
the new plan severly limits everyones coverage.
going to COMPLETLY CUT hospice, and slashing medicare. anyone over 50 is written off as already dead.

top topics

join