It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Meet women - Tutorial

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

I like your style...
Call me!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Millions

LOL, I've never used the sock down the pants, but if its worked for you use it :-)
A few weeks ago I went on a date with this woman I was trying to be serious get something long term what not, I was talking to her for 4 months, kinda hurt me what not. So After I got over her I decided I need to meet a lot of women, just straight up brand new chicks. So In the past 2-3 weeks I've probably talked to at least 15 women and gotten about 4-5 numbers. One girl was not good looking but the only reason I did get her number was because I knew she was gonna have better looking friends. Call me a jerk but I had to do what I had to.

Edit: Btw I was a total dunce in college, there were never any women in my class...figures...I majored in physics...and I had no Idea about talking to women at all, but then later I had an older friend who taught me everything I needed to know and its simply magic, it really works.

Update, meeting locations:

The Grocery store.
When in line at the store, and you see the potential future of mother of your children you can see what items she is checking out and mention something to the nature of "making _____" tonight (whatever item she has on her conveyer belt). Or when looking at different fruits or vegetables, you can ask her "how do you tell if its ripe what not, I really can never tell" Once again, you have to improvise, and don't be using vegetable line in the dairy section.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
When I used to frequent 'Big Jim's Dine, Whine and ooh... that's Fine'
there were several times when I observed encounters that I would
put down to random chances.

I had just finished my spot singing 'If you knew Suzie...' with
pianist Ray Marlane and I was making my way to the bar when
I saw something really weird.

Sat at one end of the bar was a man, a big guy with a salt
and pepper beard. His eyes looked friendly and his hair was
collar length. His large arms were folded around a beer and
I pondered whether he was a woodsman, he wore a lumberjack-
style shirt.
If memory serves me, I think I heard the barman call him Addams.

So I sauntered up in my gold semi-silk show dress and said "Hi"
Well, the evening didn't go too well, he produced photos of his family
and I was startled to see that his kin was made up of a Native
American, a large grizzly bear and a mischevious raccoon.

After that, I went on and sang my last number 'Tragic Kingdom' by
The Cradle Of Filth, the audience loved it, but sadly Mr. Addams wasn't
Mr Right.

It just goes to show the weird ones are the hardest to catch, huh?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just get a cute dog and take it with you where ever you go. For some reason, women love dog lovers. It shows you are compassionate, able to show affection and if you talk baby talk to your dog, women think that it's cute and will trust you immediately allowing you to say "hey, let's get a sandwich"

Long hair and a guitar works well as an attractant; or it used to....
Most of my hair has fallen out long ago but I still have the guitar. But even bald, beer gut, bifocals, a couple verses of "Cry me a river" will have the ladies eating out of your hand.

abiad, can play that new stuff but I usually stick to the old standards.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Actually more than that, it shows that you have money to be able to support a dog, which indirectly means being able to buy her dinner. Today I talked to three women got two numbers, one didn't register on my phone....I think she really didn't want to give it to me. One was a really nice looking Greek woman in the park with her friend admiring the jazz band...I had to talk to her...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
The Library

The Mall (lingerie store)

The Gym

The Laundromat

Any place you frequent, you can meet someone with common interests.

Lone men lurking in lingerie stores? Whats their pick up line going to be? "Is this pretty thing your size?"

The Gym is a no-no as well.. expanding tight lycra shorts tend to scare women off.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by riley]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
I would recommend not meeting women, overall, women are vile contemptible creatures with very little in redeeming qualities.

. A self destructive disposition.
(Any man who chooses to be with a woman obviously is suicidal or self destructive, and should probably seek psychiatric counseling.)

reminds me..

(warning extremely graphic language and disturbing sentiment but still funny as hell.)

hi there tup

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

Lone men lurking in lingerie stores? Whats their pick up line going to be? "Is this pretty thing your size?"

The Gym is a no-no as well.. expanding tight lycra shorts tend to scare women off.

Well, the lingerie stores is a fine place of 'certain' men to linger
and as far as lycra shorts goes, I love 'em!!

[edit on 13-4-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley

Originally posted by AccessDenied
The Library

The Mall (lingerie store)

The Gym

The Laundromat

Any place you frequent, you can meet someone with common interests.

Oh gosh Riley, where is your creativity?
Walk into a lingerie store, admire some lacey little things, and if you see a woman who strikes your fancy...simply ask her for advice.
"Excuse me, but you seem to be more of an expert than me in this area..could I ask your opinion ? I'm looking for something for my girlfriend and you look just like her..."

As for the gym..lycra is a no no..but it's not the only attire acceptable to work out in.
A gym is a great place if it's your thing.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Well if a guy is in there looking for lingerie for his girlfriend and flirting with women in the store, the first thought the woman should be thinking is he is a sexist and is a big time cheater. But then I guess some people don’t care, just something to think about. If people have respect for themselves they will find someone who will have respect for them.
Sometimes you can look right next door and find that special someone.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackMustang
Well if a guy is in there looking for lingerie for his girlfriend and flirting with women in the store, the first thought the woman should be thinking is he is a sexist and is a big time cheater. But then I guess some people don’t care, just something to think about. If people have respect for themselves they will find someone who will have respect for them.
Sometimes you can look right next door and find that special someone.

It's just a cheesy pick up line...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I would be really amused if I was in one of those shops and saw a man on his own slinking around and leering at all the women/lingerie.. I would of course assume he was a pervert, but its one way of getting attention I suppose.

And if you arent bothered about sending the wrong message to people, you could always hang round school gates. Waiting for the mothers to pick up/drop their kids off obviously.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
I would be really amused if I was in one of those shops and saw a man on his own slinking around and leering at all the women/lingerie.. I would of course assume he was a pervert, but its one way of getting attention I suppose.

And if you arent bothered about sending the wrong message to people, you could always hang round school gates. Waiting for the mothers to pick up/drop their kids off obviously.

Still living in the pet hate thread aren't you lol

I don't see any penguins in your avatar,although the dresses are the right colors lol

There are legitimate reasons for men to go into lingerie shops.
They actually know woman and are allowed to buy them gifts.

Hey there riley ...whats up ?

~penguins got game~

[edit on 16-4-2010 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
When it comes to female types there is nothing so confident as having money, thats why they wait around for dudes that have confidence, or they can be in heat then its just the first alwright guy that talks to them. Aither way a lawyer is recommended if you are a male. And stay away from chicks that wait around for this and that, smells like a trap. look at him dance.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I dont know how to get numbers. I dont really find any excuse to just 'get numbers'.

I dont have any excuse to make friends with women either... because one way or another it is always assumed or it looks like all I want to do is try to get laid, and I end up looking like a perv.

same with simple talking, simple gestures, simple eye contact, etc.

I have this constant fear of being scaring her away, thinking I'm a perv, or being too forward, or am impure.

i mean, mayeb I'm just different becaue I'm interested in different things. but man... why can't we just talk like normal human beings, and things build up from there? but no they want us to dominate them! it's masochist!

[edit on 20-4-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join