It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Defence League: Racism or Nationalism?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by shai hulud
I will tell you what is insane, giving your country away to an alien culture that engages in a hostile warrior code further eroding the basic laws of Western civilization. The fact that the spineless eunuchs running the UK have let it go this far are grounds for treason and should be held accountable to the most predjudice of the Crown.

You mean sort of like the British have been doing to a large portion of the world for the last 400 years? What is that, it's okay to be a complete dickweasel so long as you're white and put a "u" in "color"?

The EDL and the BNP are the only hope Britain has to avoid subjugation by hostile invaders, that will within 20 years, install Sharia in an Anglo Saxon country. Tragic. They need to pull their forces from Afghanistan and deploy them to Trafalgar, unless they want the Queen wearing a ninja suit.

And the Angles and Saxons were hostile invaders that brought their blood cult and weald laws to a Roman society. Who were themselves invaders who brought imperial law to a gallic society. Which was in turn a bunch of invaders who brought their tribal law and imposed it on the Brythonic Celts. Who, I'm sure, did the same to whoever was there before them.

Cry me a river, England.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
You mean sort of like the British have been doing to a large portion of the world for the last 400 years? What is that, it's okay to be a complete dickweasel so long as you're white and put a "u" in "color"?

Imperialism is a relic of this country, we have been progressively been giving back countries their soveriegnty over the last hundred years, yet they still choose to be part of the british commonwealth.

Why? Because they have access to trade deals and other unique benefits that countries who aren't in some union get, unity is beneficial for all concerned.

It has nothing to do with colour mate and guess what, we the British gave you the language that you speak now, you speak English albeit the American dialect, so to claim that various spelling differences in our dialects is backwards only shows you to be that!

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
And the Angles and Saxons were hostile invaders that brought their blood cult and weald laws to a Roman society. Who were themselves invaders who brought imperial law to a gallic society. Which was in turn a bunch of invaders who brought their tribal law and imposed it on the Brythonic Celts. Who, I'm sure, did the same to whoever was there before them.

Cry me a river, England.

But what do the Angles, Saxons, Celts and Romans all have in common?
We're all Western European, we all share a similar genetic makeup and it is this that needs to be preserved, now people are going to crying "racist" at me for bringing in the fact about genetic purity into the conversation.
It couldn't be further from the truth, ALL races upon this planet have a RIGHT to preserve all aspects of their heritage, be this cultural or genetic. I believe in equality but equality means for ALL, not just those who cry the race card.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Two members of the English Defence League recently held a rooftop protest in my hometown of Dudley, the got onto the roof of a building on the site where a super mosque is going to be built even though the vast majority of local residents do NOT want it built.

The two English Defence Members known as, Snowy and Leon got onto the roof late on Sunday night (02/05/2010) with enough food to last them for weeks and a P.A system on which they played the Islamic Prayer call, they played it 5 times a day, just as it would be if the super mosque was to be built on the site. This was a peacefull protest which aimed to highlight the effect the 5 times a day prayer call would have on the local town of Dudley.

On Monday afternoon (03/05/2010) the area was surrounded with police and helicopters and then armed police stormed the building. Now ask yourself this, why send in armed police to a peacefull rooftop protest?
When on the roof, many eye-witnesses on the ground saw the armed police officers physically assaulting Snowy and Leon and I don't mean a few slaps here and there, they both sustained injuries which include a broken arm, broken ribs, black eyes and many cuts and bruises.
A statement was made by the commanding police officer that they were arrested peacfully, yet eyewitnesses clearly saw them being assaulted and their injuries were verbally confirmed on leaving the roof to other English Defence League witnesses.

The two English Defence League protesters have been held in prison all week and their human rights have been, "temporarely suspended".

Do they really deserve all of this? Simply for getting onto a roof top and partaking in a peacefull protest?!

Please view this youtube video

You can see a full article on the English Defence Leagues website

www.englishdefenceleague.org...:heroes-persecuted-by-zeros&catid=42:feature-stories

What do other ATS members think about this?

Resentedhalo08.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Resentedhalo08]

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Resentedhalo08]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Fair play to those guys. They were intelligent enough to make a viable and interesting protest. Kudos to them for getting a P.A up there too.

I think NOBODY in the Uk would want the Muslim call to prayer 5 times a day.

I know for absolute certain, that if they tried to do that in my home town, the sound system would be stolen within a matter of days.

Shame on the pigs for assaulting those two men!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Fair play to those guys. They were intelligent enough to make a viable and interesting protest. Kudos to them for getting a P.A up there too.

I think NOBODY in the Uk would want the Muslim call to prayer 5 times a day.

I know for absolute certain, that if they tried to do that in my home town, the sound system would be stolen within a matter of days.

Shame on the pigs for assaulting those two men!

They were clever enough to make such a viable and intelligent protest, and the police storm upon the roof like they are terrorists!

All they have done is peacefully protest on a roof, it's quite disgusting the reaction the police had.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The news that I have heard is Snowy and Leon the two English Defence League protesters have been remanded in custody until June 7th.

Looks like the crown prosecution service are making an example out of these guys in order for it to act as a deterrent to others who may be thinking of doing similar peacefull protests...

Absoloutly disgusting, that's what I think!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Do you know what they have been charged with?

To be remanded in custody is most unusual nowadays and it is usually reserved for people who have committed serious crimes and /or are likely to abscond or re-offend before there next court appearance.

Seems to me like someone is trying to keep them away from the public for what should be a relatively minor offence.

Somethings amiss!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Do you know what they have been charged with?

No unfortunately I don't know what they have been charged with, only that they both appeared in court earlier today and have been remanded in custody until June 7th when I assume they will again re-appear in court.

To be remanded in custody is most unusual nowadays and it is usually reserved for people who have committed serious crimes and /or are likely to abscond or re-offend before there next court appearance.

Yeah it is... they haven't commited a serious crime, they aren't likely to abscond and I think it's doubtfull that they will be re-offending in a hurry after all the crap they've been through.
My thoughts on why they may have been remanded is that the Crown Prosecution Service is attempting to build a case against them, using any small technicalities that they can to make the charges put against them as serious as possible, put simply the PTB see the English Defence League as a threat to the current status quo.

It will be a travesty if they get charged and sentenced with something serious... for goodness sake, all they have done is get onto a roof and play some bloody music! In reality the only charges that they should have put against them is breaking and entering and maybe a public order or public nusience charge.

Seems to me like someone is trying to keep them away from the public for what should be a relatively minor offence.

Somethings amiss!

Yes there is certainly something amiss here, I have been on the English Defence Leagues forum and the members there are seeing Snowy and Leon as Heroes for their cause, which IMO they are, so yes the police and cps are trying to make an example of them and to put others off doing similar protests... the PTB must be sh*tting themselves, I think they see that their house of cards is going to come crumbling down if the English Defence League get more of a following.

No wonder they are getting such negative press in the MSM, being branded as facists and racists and the like...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Burglary?

Charged and bailed until court appearance.

Run of the mill.

Unless they have lots of previous, are already on bail,on license or are tagged then there is no way they should be remanded and their briefs should have had them out.

I would be questioning their briefs as to the why's etc.

Edit to add:

The CPS or The Police would have had to state in courst why they opposed bail, if not then due course has not been followed and the briefs have been more than negligent.

Something definately amiss!

[edit on 10/5/10 by Freeborn]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join