It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Hidden Structure of World Power

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Excellent post.
This is one of those frustrating topics that you shutter to think about. All the power and money leads to somewhere and you pretty much got it right on. Though I agree with you, I would hesitate to make any predictions as you did. Insinuating WW3 is going to take place on American soil. It is possible but unlikely.
Those in power will soon lose their power to the passing of time. Their children may have been groomed by them but that does not mean they will make the decisions their elders would have made.
I have learned that history can teach us a lot about our future. At this point in the game the Russians and Chinese are complacent where they are. The Chinese through out history have kept to themselves and are somewhat peaceful. They built a wall around their land to keep people out.
Russians, well I think we have passed the point of wanting mutually assured destruction, because that is what would happen if they landed on American soil.
As for me, I like to keep a positive attitude despite all of the corruption and ignorance of the masses. I look forward to a bright future filled with space exploration the knowledge we gain from that. If there is going to be a WW3 then it will hopefully be on the moon since that is currently the only thing to fight over.
That being said, I believe we can do it together as humans with no such conflict.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

That clears a lot up, thanks. I always thought that Andrew Jackson, JFK (after he got in power for a little while), and Thomas Jefferson (at least ideologically, in practice he fell short) are the best people in American history to look up to.

However I'm still at a loss as to how the bankers fit into the structure? Are they a high up piece but not the top or are they the ones that run the show? Nothing is black and white here, but what do you think?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
You can tell Zbiginew Brzezinski is evil just by looking at him. And his idiot daughter, Mica, is possibly one of the dumbest people on the planet. Perhaps she acts that way to dumb down the people. The mass media is truly owned by an evil few.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Without the alien part, your research is incomplete. The pyramid goes
way long than we can accept, and its safe there, in the arms of
doubt and fear.

Please check the works of Icke, Mars (alien agenda) and why not Montalk.

Dont forget to use astral projection to really decode the universe
properly.

Peace.

[]´s
RP

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientfuturist

What happens to Detroit ?

I live about 25 min outside of it....am I or my family in any danger....

I realize this could all be false...but so far makes decent sense and is at least an interesting read....

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
There is one critical part of the story missing. People are waking up all over the world. TPTB depend on a constant level of stupor or fear to maintain control. They are losing their grip.

Just today on NPR a report stated that constant attempts to maintain chaotic hatred in Iraq through bombs is NO LONGER WORKING.

Citizens refuse to be tricked into revenge. A citizen said they know the politicians are behind the suicide bombs NOT ALQUEDA.

In Nigeria, Christian genocide by Muslims is being revealed as a govt plot. Children are refusing to be brainwashed into a life of blind hatred.

The people, secret groups and corporations behind the chaos are being revealed. Just look at this website.

15 years ago people like us had no outlet for our understanding of the true nature of reality. There were few close friends with whom I would ever bring up topics that are considered mild by ATS standards. Now I have hundreds, thousands of friends to confirm my suspicions.

We are waking up We The People (WTP) will rise again and take back what is ours. A new age is indeed at hand.

Visualize haters condemned by self incrimination. They are racked with guilt and anxious to unburden their souls

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Star & Flag & three cheers... hip hip hurrrrah!

I'm infinitely fascinated on how much you've got this figured out.

You confirm/reiterate a lot of what I feel is the truth... some stuff I had already read about and a few things that I had not so thank you for posting it...

Now after reading it, I have a few questions about when you were on the subject of Brezinski (sp?) and the next world war... I had actually heard about his book The Grand Chessboard and his hard on for Moscow and Beijing as critical cities in controlling the world. I believe this is why we are in the Middle East right now... Iran is just an enormous smoke screen it seems. (as Iraq & Afghanistan most definitely are) And in the meanwhile we quietly stack up troops in the jumping off point for that part of the world, while choking out their oil supply and other resources (Beijing and Moscow). Yes the war was about oil, but not exactly so the U.S. can have it but so that TPTB can have control of it as opposed to what was/is going on, and that is Russia and Beijing are getting oil out of the Middle East (correct me if I'm wrong on that last point).

My first question is, how certain are you about your playbook for the next world war? There's one coming, a blind deaf and dumb man could see hear and shout out that it's coming....there's a lot of commotion and a lot build up with this terrorist storyline they're pushing... the terrorists everywhere angle, the volatile middle east situation, economic turmoil... this is like pressure building in the bottle and soon the cork is going to explode... but what struck me is you wrote it all out in pretty good detail, like you are sure. How can you be so certain about the details of the next world war?? Also, when you say the U.S. is going down... how down? Are we talking Native Americans vs. Invading Colonials massacre style... are we talking exchange of power (at face value, not the real power behind the scenes...)... what kind of ugly do you think we're looking at ??

Really, really great OP though.
I look forward to hearing back!

[edit on 8-4-2010 by ImaNutter]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

However I'm still at a loss as to how the bankers fit into the structure? Are they a high up piece but not the top or are they the ones that run the show? Nothing is black and white here, but what do you think?

The bankers, the International Money Cartel, play a huge role in the Roman system of enslavement.

The money we use is in fact no different than Monopoly Money, it is just paper, attached to nothing of real or intrinsic value, but simply has a perceived value.

Our instrument of debt, fiat, and De Facto currency is just that, an instrument of debt, and debt is enslaving.

In fact our money is all part of a religious ceremony which is why it is emblazoned with “In God We Trust”.

Now what you and many people might not realize is, that God is not the presumed deity that sits in heaven, but is in fact God’s legal representative on Earth established in the 11th century, by treaty, the Pontificus Maximus, the Vicar of Christ, which is the Pope in Rome.

You see, Vicar means legal representative and proxy, so where ever you see God appear on a legal instrument, whether it be Money, or in a Treaty, or in a Pledge like our Pledge of Allegiance, or in an oath, like Officers of the Government take, or you swear in a court, God literally and legally means the Pope!

That’s what they don’t tell you.

Now the real currency of the world is in fact human beings. Human beings explore and discover valuable resources and minerals, they extract them and mine them, they fashion them and manufacture them, they ship them and distribute them, and they render valuable services.

However all those resources that they discover and extract and mine are all horded by fewer than 2,000 people at the top of the pyramid and less than a few hundred at the very top.

Money is in essence simply script to use at the company store. The more you labor, the more script you are given, the more you are taxed the more script is taken away. In other words when they want to give you fewer goods, resources, and services in return for your labor they simply increase taxation, and take some of the script away from you.

Now debt happens when you want script, or a nation wants script, for something you want right away and can’t wait, or won’t wait, or don’t want to wait so long as to save up enough script first.

So the Bankers loan you the script, which in fact they create, but they loan that script to you with a caveat, you must give them more script back in return than you have borrowed, and this is in fact another form of tax, designed to reward you or a nation with less resources, goods and services.
Debt is enslaving, and the deeper the Bankers can get you in debt the more manageable and pliable you become. You have to work to make your debt payments, which means often you will work for less, harder and longer!

You are less likely to make waves, cause trouble, take chances, rock the boat or challenge the status quo when you are in debt. You have been taught that the way to get script on demand is by always making your debt payments in a timely way. So what many people have been trained to do is to not work simply for script, but to work in a way, that keeps their creditors always willing to give them specified needed amounts of script on demand.

This is what your Credit Rating and nation’s Credit Ratings are all about.

It seems great, because you get the property and resources you would like to have today, without having to work for it first, but in reality it’s debilitating as the more script you borrow, the more additional script you have to pay back.

As time goes on, your own independence and sovereignty and options in life literally vanish under a mountain of debt and this is as true for people as it is for nations.

Right now if you never borrowed a dime in your life, pay everything in cash, and even have some money saved, you are still 178,000.00 dollars in debt! That’s your individual share of the national debt!

That is what your taxes go to, just paying the interest on the debt to the bankers, and of course the Government has to borrow more and more money, because all it can in essence do is pay back the interest. We are in fact still paying on our World War I debts! We have been in Bankruptcy since the 1930’s and it is an International Bankruptcy Court that has the final say in how the Corporate United States is run, not the constitution, and not the voters.

Of course the Courts are all an arm of Rome. That’s why you have to swear an oath to the Vicar of Christ, on the Bible, Rome’s creation to tell the truth and nothing but the whole truth.

The whole International Monetary System in fact emanates from Rome and is controlled by Rome. It is Rome’s wealth in resources, and precious metals, gems and arts, which gives it the power to dictate how currencies function.

The Bankers administer to and run that system for Rome, principally by the Papal Rothschilds and the Rockefellers.

The way the system works, is more or less to get you to borrow more than you can ever pay back, and to get nation’s to borrow more than they can ever pay back, so the actual properties and things you have borrowed against and leveraged and staked as collateral eventually revert back to the banks, and Rome, no matter how much labor, blood, sweat and tears you put into it.

If you yourself don’t create enough debt for that to happen, eventually your government/nation/state will, and that will lead to the same kind of economic foreclosure and forfeiture in time.

It’s a rigged system, and part of why the economy is so bad, is they have shut off the credit tap, and are in the process or reacquiring ownership of a good deal of what people have worked for and saved.

The Bankers are a key and intrinsic part to this system.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertPaulsim
Without the alien part, your research is incomplete. The pyramid goes
way long than we can accept, and its safe there, in the arms of
doubt and fear.

Please check the works of Icke, Mars (alien agenda) and why not Montalk.

Dont forget to use astral projection to really decode the universe
properly.

Peace.

[]´s
RP

Aliens and extraterrestrials are to atheists and agnostics, what God is to Christians, Muslims, and Jews, and that is simply a self perpetuated belief system that there is something bigger that controls human destiny than humans themselves.

It is entirely possible that beings from other planets or dimensions visit or even cohabitate the earth. It is entirely possible that supernatural beings with godlike abilities also exist.

Yet it is entirely unlikely that either have much use, patience for, or understanding a violent, factitious, and superstitious people.

Basically in one way or another, whether it’s fighting City Hall, and the Government, God’s Will, or Alien Superior Technology people love to convince themselves that its more or less a lost battle, when it comes to standing up for their own divinity, sovereignty and freedoms, and that they are bound to loose to one or all of these entities so why try.

It’s entirely self defeating.

My best advice to anyone who wants to be free is to stick to earth problems!

Once humanity actually figures out how to act humane with consistency, with love, and compassion, tempered by real wisdom, and unite in a peaceful, productive, and mutually supportive way, I am sure what ever else might be out there can either be then dealt with, or in all reality would likely applaud us and say it’s about time.

Defeatism and self fulfilling prophecies come in many forms, but at the end of the day, you get what you pay for!

Dare to be free, and what ever stands in your way of that, take it on, one thing, one hurdle, one obstacle at a time, and eventually you, we, all of us, will become masters of our own destiny.

The only thing we truly have to fear, is fear itself.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Great thread. Well presented and informative. Not much else needs to be said.

The Superior General of the Society of Jesus, also known as the Black Pope (colour refers to the robes he wears, not skin colour) is the single most powerful man on Earth. While his influence is grossly downplayed by the media, his true power exceeds even the White Pope (again, referring to robe colour.)

[edit on 8/4/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It's a very different world than pre-9/11 and the hierarchy knows this very well. All has been taken into account and will be addressed in the most efficient way possible. At this point a single well-executed operation can fulfill their medium-term goals both here and abroad.

My focus on Detroit is mere speculation, as all predictions of this nature ultimately are, and as such I owe an apology to ATS readers who live in or near the city. It does seem in my estimation to be the ideal location in which to conduct the early stages of the next catalyst event.

There is much that I still don't know. There is one truth now and in the past but prediction is not an exact science.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
that speech from JFK is taken incomplete, edited, and out of context.

im all for everything you said and this is a good thread, but that speech is so often exploited out of context, i must at least point a reference to the complete text.

The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association

hes actually thanking and addressing the media. if you read it in its entirety its message is ironically opposite to the message everybody uses it for.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by LurkerMan]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think you got the wrong guy ... LOL

Biography

Adolfo Nicolás was born in Villamuriel de Cerrato, Palencia, and entered the Society of Jesus, more commonly known as the Jesuits, in the novitiate of Aranjuez in 1953 [1]. He studied at the University of Alcalá, there earning his licentiate in philosophy, until 1960, whence he traveled to Japan to familiarize himself with Japanese language and culture. Nicolás entered Sophia University in Tokyo, where he studied theology, in 1964, and was later ordained to the priesthood on March 17, 1967.
From 1968 to 1971, he studied at the Pontifical Gregorian University in Rome, from where he obtained his Master's degree in theology, and later earned a doctorate in theology. Upon his return to Japan, Nicolás was made professor of systematic theology at his alma mater of Sophia University, teaching there for the next thirty years.
He was Director of the East Asian Pastoral Institute at the Ateneo de Manila University, in Quezon City, Philippines, from 1978 to 1984[2], and later served as rector of the theologate in Tokyo from 1991 to 1993, when he was appointed Provincial of the Jesuit Province of Japan. Nicolás remained in this post until 1999, and then spent three years doing pastoral work among poor immigrants in Tokyo. In 1998 he clashed with the Vatican when he and several Asian bishops requested for more local authority for Church decisions[3].
In 2004 he returned to the Philippines after he was named Moderator of the Jesuit Conference for Eastern Asia and Oceania[2][4]. As Moderator, he was responsible for the Jesuits of several countries, including Australia, China, Japan, Korea, Micronesia, Myanmar, and East Timor.
On the second ballot of the thirty-fifth General Congregation (GC XXXV) of the Society of Jesus, Nicolás was elected as the Order’s thirtieth[5] Superior General on January 19, 2008, succeeding the Dutch Fr. Peter Hans Kolvenbach. His election was immediately relayed to Pope Benedict XVI, who confirmed him in the post. Many have marked the similarities between Nicolás and former Superior General Fr. Pedro Arrupe, who, after having suffered a stroke, became the first Jesuit superior general to resign his office- with the urging and acceptance of the Vatican[5] under Pope John Paul II. Father Arrupe, like his eventual successor, was a Spanish missionary in Japan; Nicolás has described Arrupe, of whom he was once the personal barber, as a "great missionary, a national hero, a man on fire"[6]. He leads a congregation which currently numbers 19,126 members.[7]
In addition to his native Spanish, Nicolás can speak Catalan, English, Italian, French, and Japanese.

source: en.wikipedia.org...ás

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

The lyrics to "imagine" consist of just a tiny section of a tiny chapter in the little red book permanently etched into your minds.

It is funny that you mention that song. I've listened to it before and heard it on the radio. The thing is, I never ever liked it. When it would come on the radio I'd change it. Don't ask me why, but I never liked it. Does this make sense?

I also have to ask, is there a little red book etched into your mind as well? How did you perceive it and what else do you believe is in it? By expressing what you believe, we may still have a chance if some can find the commonality in all of it. It couldn't hurt to try.

Beautifully written thread by the way. I enjoyed it immensely and it makes a lot of sense. Star and flagged all the way my friend.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Bill Cooper says that the elite are unknown to anyone.

They are the original practitioners of the Mystery Religion of Egypt and Babylon.

They use the structure and framework of initiate secret societies in order to promote their goal, and they have since God knows how long.

They want a world wide government under the guise of an international Democracy and the first thing that they must do is dismantle the Constitution, because we are a REPUBLIC and not a democracy.
There is a big difference. It would pay to know the difference for all of the noobs out there.
(Read the Federalist Papers, especially number 10)

I did notice that you forgot to include the city-state of the Corporation of the City of London, which controls 95% of the worlds wealth, and is the third member of the Empire of the City with both the Vatican and DC.
It is home of the temple bar. The place to where all Esquires to the Crown (lawyers) swear their allegiance.

I honestly think that these super elite devious sociopaths, who are psychotic enough to engage in activities with an absolute lack of empathic morality or remorse would also be smart enough, or clever enough, to stay completely out of the public eye.

98% of the people in secret societies think that they are privy to some special knowledge that allows them to belong to a very tight knit brotherhood, which truly has the goal of benevolence, but what they really want, whether they admit it or not, is POWER.
(Power that is not available to the average individual, thus the secret or should I say "private" club. That was for all of the Masons out there)

They are genuinely good people, for the most part, but it is the very few who truly understand that the prevalence of a framework for secret initiate mystery religions allow them to work toward their goal unabated. IN SECRECY.
(Harry Truman a 33rd Degree Freemason established the NSA, the CIA, and dropped TWO atomic bombs, and he was never duly elected!!)

Don't think that anyone can name the true they.
Not you, not me. Not anyone.

We only see what they want us to see.

The best that we can do is catch their mistakes.

It is not the Pope, and It is not the General of the Jesuits.

Heck, it's not the Jews or the Rothschilds either.

These folks are all PATSIES.
They will all eventually take the fall.

They willingly engage in horrific activity in order for unrestricted earthly pleasure.
But what they do not know is that the Dajjal/AntiChrist has no friends and all enemies.
They will all take a fall because the one that seeks all power will also have all subjects.

Only those that fight this, with all that they can, will go to their graves in peace.

If a person doesn't think that a conspiracy is going on that is being run by an elite group of families with unimaginable wealth who like to practice a bizarre religion based on the many incarnations of Lucifer/Set/Osiris/Horus, then they are willfully ignorant, but to actually try to name the TRUE elites would be giving oneself too much credit, and it would also underestimate the ruthlessness of the enemy.

We will prevail. Inshallah.

S & F. Good Post!!!!

[edit on 4/8/2010 by Josephus23]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Sorry, I could of saved you some time by saying I'm well versed in how central banks operate. Thanks for answering my questions,everything you said makes sense, and it was informative.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

while some minor details seem incorrect to me...most of it is rather good theory of the elites. we all know there is such a thing, and we know they control us; while everyone have different say as to how much control, its still control nonetheless.

wish we knew more for certain.

great thread

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tektek2012

I agree. I am very impressed by the thread.
I think that the framework and the effort are excellent, but naming names is what the infamous they want us to do.

They want us to pay attention to someone or something else.

I am not saying that these folks shouldn't be hung for treason.

They should. Now.

But they are not the one's in control.

We have no idea who is calling the shots.

ALWAYS remember.

DISTRACT
DIVIDE
DECEIVE
DISTORT
AND CONQUER.

This has been their M.O. since the ummm....

Beginning of time I suppose.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

you seem well versed on this subject.

my grandfather is a freemason. wish that gave me some kind of entrance, lol...i'd keep the secret if i could use whatever secrets you get to research into things. my mom always says he won't even speak when anything about it is brought up. just sits there. she always thought the secret had to do with magic.

update: entrance as in deeper. lol

[edit on 8-4-2010 by tektek2012]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Bill Cooper says that the elite are unknown to anyone.

They are the original practitioners of the Mystery Religion of Egypt and Babylon.

That too is disinformation and part of their divide and conquer tactics and I shall explain why.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ffa152e0dee.jpg[/atsimg]

Troy, and not Ur was the first post-flood city.

Troy sits on top of the Roman pyramid.

History shows that the surviving Trojan royalty, fled Troy, via Carthage and then founded Rome.

The Mystery Religion is not that of the Babylonians, nor the Egyptians, and it is important to understand that Rome conquered these places, that Augustus himself was actually crowned a Pharoah after the defeat of Anthony and Cleopatra at Actium.

The 12 principle Gods that mirror the signs of the Zodiac with the Sun/Son at the center are interchangable across many different ancient cultures.

The esoteric rituals that some people practice in occult fashion are simply ways to convince the mind to unleash its own power to manifest that is inherent in all of us.

The differences between the masses and the elites, is the masses are taught that is not possible, and or wrong.

The elites prefer to be the only humans who utilize the full potential of the human mind to manifest.

It's why they prefer to keep people in a deprived state, of scarcity and fear, anger, jealousy and hatred, as all these emotions, prevent you from attaining any kind of self spiritual awareness and from tapping into your own inherent power to manifest.

Rome is the master of deception, and misdirection, and they simply offer different versions of lies on gradient scales, for people who are like good bargain shoppers at a Bazaar.

You won't take the first lie, but might accept the next level lie, or the next level lie, the more obscure and rarer and harder to come by, the more believable it becomes simply by that virtue.

Troy is where this all eminates from.

[edit on 8/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join