It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So few Obama threads ... where's he gone ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
It might've been an optical illusion ... but I could've sworn I was looking at "recent posts" earlier and couldn't see a thread title where the great man's name was mentioned.

Was it a dream ?

Or has every US contributor suddenly decided to accept him as their President ? Has the right given up the fight, in wake of their failure to derail healthcare reforms ?

Or isn't it more likely that Obama's so rubbed TPTB up the wrong way that Plan B's been pulled out the cupboard & is being dusted down as we speak ?

*cough**Dallas 1963*

I wouldn't wish ill of anyone, well maybe only a plague of locusts ... and certainly don't advocate popping the man in charge (please don't) ... but my friends & I were talking yesterday and think this President of yours will be leaving DC in a box before his term ends. Lone gunman, Secret Service failures, the Pelosi Commission on The Assassination of President Obama

How likely is that, you think ?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
he's on his way to Chech to sign
a Nuclear Proliferation Treaty with
the Russians

so ..... if you'll leave your name and phone
number and a 9/11 address, he'll be
sure to call you back

and thank for calling
The White House

[edit on 8-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

Or maybe they dont need to push a agenda right now and have given the agents a little time off to let their fingers rest? Just wait until another bill needs passing and they will be in full swing again.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

While the HCR Bill did manage to pass legislation it is far from over, and legislation is not law. While years ago, too many people were willing to equate legislation with law, not so today, and as such your "Messiah", faces a remarkable uphill battle in the days to come. Using his SOFU speech in an attempt to shame SCOTUS for doing their job in Citizens United, most assuredly damaged any prospect of legally passing into law an HCR Bill that has nothing at all to do with health care, as the SCOTUS will not have any compunction towards rebuking this law on legal grounds because of that imprudent rebuke by an arrogant POTUS.

It would be too tragic were he to end his Presidency in a "box" rather than survive it, but either way his role in humanities history is minimal compared to actual producers. The POTUS is a shallow image that offers no real progress. Captains of Industry offer that, not politicians. Politicians can only hope to ride on the coattails of producers, and Obama has foolishly declined to do so.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Jean Paul Zodeaux]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Jean
I hate to burst ur bubble
but what the SCOTUS doesn't understand is
if it does get repealed by the court, then
they will be replaced with a yes answer.
There are no checks and balances anymore.
didn't you get the memo sent out in 1933 ??

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Jean
I hate to burst ur bubble
but what the SCOTUS doesn't understand is
if it does get repealed by the court, then
they will be replaced with a yes answer.
There are no checks and balances anymore.
didn't you get the memo sent out in 1933 ??

SCOTUS does not repeal laws that is Congress' job. The Supreme Court strike them down when unconstitutional and the recent Citizen's United Case is just one example of SCOTUS doing their job in that regard.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

The vast majority of Obama threads on this forum have been negative. Those that were positive always met the majority of negative posters. So I dont know why when there is one positive one, the typical suspects go crazy and exaggerate that the forum is being overrun. How much hatred does one have to dismiss any postive thing under this administration?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I thought it was because he slept in yesterday and had not come up with any new and exciting ways to run the country into the ground. Hard to be inspired when the enemy is sticking to the plain old standard ways to destroy freedom.

Then again, it is baseball season...maybe people are distracted by the nation's other pastime.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
There is so few threads because he's doing a great job, best president since clinton.

let the we hate bush threads continue on

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Where's Obama gone? They guys on TV almost everyday, giving speeches and promtoting his what not stuff.

I was sick of him and Hillary and McCain, long before November 2008. I'm still sick of these bastidges, now.

Obama is like a gift that keeps on giving. Long after you are tired of the gift.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I actually believe the Obama threads have declined in growth because there are so many, we even had to dedicate a new forum for Obama topics.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

whether he's just another masonic puppet or not, he's better than any bush. they are known to be elites, its just known

obama whether fake or not, he has the appeal of a kennedy, young and troubled by what this world has become...hes just a f***ing president, presidents don't run people, people run presidents. as in the elites. dumbf***s

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
we need a real leader, an honest leader

we need howard stern for president !!

join