It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mabus, the third antichrist.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I have 5 bucks. Im sure we can get a collection started. I know some wierdos who might put you up for a night or 2 with some food to. haha.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Thank you and you're welcome.

I would love to offer you more on this subject but I'm not really into it.

I think you would like to read this thread.www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a new perspective on the anti christ. From member exposfacto.

I feel the same way about sharing my thoughts on things.
People just don't seem to want to think about the issue but instead they will attack it or find something to attack it with.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Funny thought I had. I was just reading tons of information on the internet as usual, reading about predictions and all that nonsense. Reading about Nostradamus, and his prophecy about Mabus being the third antichrist and so I thought, mybe Mabus really means POTUS, mybe he considered the president became its own entity once the people lost control of the government, weather or not its a string of presidents I don't know. Anyway mybe I am wrong, mybe I am crazy, mybe I am tired. Any thoughts from an alternative perspective?

P.S. - Its not that I don't believe we live an illusion or not, it's weather or not I enjoy conspiracies, and imagination or not. Just a side note.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by onequestion]

well, i cant get POTUS out of MABUS. and bush is still alive or pretending to be. mabus is not the anti-christ

i've always considered M.ABUS, the palestinian leader, to be a potential candidate. he could be the straw that breaks the camels back, gets assasinated and all hell breaks loose. the weak point in my theory is he does not "soon" die as he has been in power for many years.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by orangutang]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

Crap !

What is the first name from Palestinian leader Abbas ?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

Crap !

His first name is "MAHMUD", initial M, and ABASS is close enough to "ABUS".,

hence, MABUS. is that still crap?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Supporting evidence lol. Hm
Mybe its not so much a person but an entity using the host, aka pope, sec state, potus exct

[edit on 11-4-2010 by onequestion]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Maybe it means after obamabush oba mabus h he used there about names
so if the people get control of armys then level heads may not be found .
forgot what he called napoleon but hitler was hister.

are i found it .
Napoleon, which Quatrain 8:1 names "PAU, NAY, OLORON.

so whats the diff except 2 people working same agenda oba,mab ,ush
I heard some where that the last antichrist will be 3 men with one agenda
3 times the might to finish the world

www.freerepublic.com...
a few links here .
dave-lucas.blogspot.com...

www.goarticles.com...

www.dreamscape.com...

[edit on 4/12/2010 by dashar]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

Crap !

His first name is "MAHMUD", initial M, and ABASS is close enough to "ABUS".,

hence, MABUS. is that still crap?

Sorry my crap was to give some more power to your post.
Not to say your post was crap.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hey guys... much to our relief, THEE Anti-Christ is not yet apparent. And yes, the NT says there will be many antichrists, but there is only one AntiChrist, the son of perdition, the beast, the dragon, the deceiver.

His characteristics will be:
-World wide popularity
-Charismatic, decisive
-Powerful and persuasive
-Influential across the board
-Able to get results, supernaturally so
-Militarily and politically capable
-Will seem to have all the answers and solutions
-Thusly, he will be worshipped and deified
-Mass persecution of Christians, Jews, and other religions...no, not like now, I mean really bad...imprisonment, execution like Nazi/Jews WWII
-Ascendency of a new world religion
-Peace treaty between Israel/MidEast
-Rebuilding of temple in Jerusalem

This fits no one at this point in history. However, and this is merely my opinion...based on current events, I believe his time is approaching... quickly.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Now can you appreciate why I insist on payment up front in Gold.

I mean come one, people are asking a lot of me, is it so much to ask for to see the money up front?

I mean lets face it, it's not like you can trust the elites on this planet.

Until I get paid, none of this stuff is going to happen.

Oh and my agent is working on another booking on Centari Prime, so lets get it together people, and this show on the road, before I take it on the road elsewhere.

Don't think I won't double my price, and sue for aggravation and inconvenience either!

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
A closer fit was "mabaS"

Or turned ass backwards "Sadam"

But I guess not...........

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Nope, gonna stick with SECNAV Ray Mabus, it's a given, without adjustment, all you gotta do is keep an eye on the news, and when his name come's up, involved with something "BIG", well there ya go.....

Direct quote from him, by the way.... "Today, competition for natural resources, specifically oil, still exists. We know that the
global supply of oil is finite, we know it is getting harder to find and to exploit, and that much of
it comes from volatile areas of the world susceptible to price and supply shocks largely outside
the scope of our control. Demand for energy continues to rise, and although competition for
additional energy has largely manifested itself as economic competition as opposed to military
action over the past few decades, the potential exists that some triggering event could set off a
chain reaction and bring parts of the world once again into open conflict based not on ideology",

[edit on 12-4-2010 by freetree64]

[edit on 12-4-2010 by freetree64]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
g.w. bush = mabus
If you drop the h, and flip over the g and w .. and you gut mabus. Flipped over the g can look like an 'a.' For comparison : g a. See ? Ok, the w flipped over would look like a 'm.' For comparison : w m. Alright, I hope everyone got that.

Oh, btw mabus is the name nostradamus gave the third antichrist.

Someone mentioned on this thread that the third antichrist is three people, that seems quite plausible. Things tend to happen in threes you know ?

Oh yeah , when the third antichrist dies, there will be war for 27 years. I guess some people would be pretty pissed don't you think ? Not me for sure.

I cant remember where I heard that lol sorry ..

-autumn

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
man I had a feeling the AC would be in the travel industry... I figured he'd be a ticket/gate agent ....not a reallly clever travel agent .... ah well fooled again ..

book me a flight to anywhere but "down under" Ptraveller...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Mabus was saddam. Look at saddam in a mirror and you get mabbas. Nostradamus never said mabus was the Antichrist. Bush fits all the qualities. His numbers all come up 6. He and Cheney were behind so much terrorism. Those nukes that went missing a few yrs. back, I read that Bush was behind it, he was going to blow up 3 US cities and blame it on Iran. Thank God it was foiled. Do some research on the Bush family. Prescott Bush the granddaddy made the family fortune from his support and partnership with Adolf Hitler. He tried to gather support to overthrow FDR. He got Nixon into politics. GHW Bush was involved in JFK's death. Barbara Bush may be the daughter of Alister Crowley, the Santanist. All were skull and bones members. What a line of scumbags, right up there with the Rockefellers and Rothchilds.

www.rstolley.org...

cannonfire.blogspot.com...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Sargoth]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I read some other poster a while ago who searched for mabus and there`s already an extremelly powerful guy who practically runs the U.S. Navy who`s named Mabus. So who knows if a martial law situation happens in the usa and something happens to the pres and his staff like they get arrested for some conspiracy then there might be a power grab of some sort and this guy could be in a good position to take command. Remember, the a.c. will come at a time when the people are in trouble and they will accept his leadership with open arms. But I just didn`t know if any of you knew about that. It was when bush was in office but mabus probably is still working. go ahead and do a search, although they may have tried to "bury" it by now. But when I searched a few years ago it was on the first page.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
oh yeah..... well i have a theory which coincides with nastradamus's translation LETTER for LETTER !!!!

after years of research, at the cost of my job, ... friends and family, and the ridicule of my community I have finally unraveled the true identity of Nastradamus's antichrist !!!

The antichrist is ..........

A Bus from Massachusetts !!!!!. MA=massachusetts, Bus. MaBus !!!

It's right there in black in white, ... the best place to hide something is right out in the open.

This could only mean what humanity has feared since the invention of the automobile, and what hollywood has displayed in such movies as " Maximum Overdrive".

The self realization of automobiles and the inevitable rise of the machines !!!!!

get out !! get out while you can !!!

in the future we won't drive them , ....... they will drive us.

they will drive us.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
What if Mabus is not the 3rd antichrist but nothing more than a point of reference in time as to when these other horrible events are to take place? So his death would tell us hey this is the time to duck and cover and what if Mabus is in fact the 75th Secretary of the Navy Raymond Edwin "Ray" Mabus, Jr.......?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Can someone merge this thread with the other current "MABUS" thread?
Just a thought.,,,,,,

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Obama's Secretary of the Navy is Ray Mabus....coinky dink? I think not!

<< 1   >>

join