It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiger Woods accused again....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
If this is true i hope tiger gets charged for it he makes me sick which i looked up to him for so long.14 year old neighbour

www.news.com.au...

[edit on 8-4-2010 by CYRAX]

[edit on 8-4-2010 by CYRAX]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
your link is not working
second line...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CYRAX

The link didn't work for me. 4/8/10 @ 1:42 AM

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
From the way it reads it looks like he met her when she was 14. She is 22 now and the article said the one night stand was last year.

That would make her 21 when it happened.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Erm ... Not defending the man (I could really care less who he sleeps with) but this is a trash-mag reporting that she "flew into a rage" at the thought of him sleeping with others.

Whatever. Her bad...

And she was 21 - not 14

*Interesting that this tid-bit about age was buried in the article though. The writer did seem to try to slant the story to sensationalize it...*

[edit on 8-4-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

A new controversy has hit Tiger Woods as he prepares his golfing comeback at the US Masters with reports the golfer had sex with his 22-year-old neighbour.

The National Enquirer reports Raychel Coudriet first met Woods when she was just 14-years-old and later had a one-night stand with him in his office.

au.news.yahoo.com...

The woman in question is reported as being 22 years of age, according tothe above article. It's said she first met Woods when she was 14

See more if you wish, at link above

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
And she was 21 - not 14

my bad sorry

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I'm so sick of hearing about Tiger Woods.

He has a penis and is using it...oh noes.

HOW DOES THIS EFFECT ANY OF YOU????

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It doesn't effect any one of us ... though it would have been newsworthy had it been true that he slept with a minor. Turns out, she was just one in a long line of many who for some reason thought she was the only one? Weird, since he was married!

link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I'm so sick of hearing about Tiger Woods.

He has a penis and is using it...oh noes.

HOW DOES THIS EFFECT ANY OF YOU????

Exactly.

If the haters out there could get the kind of action Tiger Woods has had they would do it in a heartbeat.

It is overly convenient and morally lazy to point your fingers in judgement of a grown man doing what a lot of men do, but try and deny.

Give the guy a break. He is a golfer not a messiah, and having sex with a lot of females doesn't make him evil, it makes him human and flawed just like the rest of us.

And how again does his personal private business impact the rest of us in any way?

link   
If I want to read the filler that the media plays up to play down the big stories of the day then I'll watch what everyone else watches.

What in the name of the world wide wed is this crap doing on ATS?

-m0r

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
so having a wife and kids means nothing to you guys that cheating with alot of women is a good thing what if that was your girlfriend/wife

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
lets not reduce ATS to tiger woods stories
2nd line

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
yeah okay sorry, mods if you can delete this thread that will be great it was my misunderstanding of the story

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
so this guy likes to bang ho's & cheat his wife, why is this news? Because he plays golf & is millionaire? Somehow i just don't care about Tiger Woods or his 'problems'....

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I feel like I just died a little inside. When the video of civilians being shot surfaced, CNN was running a 'story' on this chap. It made me sick. While I support the freedom of posting that ATS provides, I must say this is not US Weekly. This thread would be an insult to BTS, and I hope this is the final post in this thread.

Edit: Blackops, that dog in your avatar is gorgeous. I love me a pidderbull.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Raustin]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
um like i said before i read the story wrong i thought he had a affair with a 14 year old once the members pointed out my mistake i asked for the thread to be deleted sorry again

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CYRAX

Oh argh, my bad too. Misread a few things in this thread. For some reason I thought you were saying you were Tiger's 14 yo neighbor and were disappointed with him. I blame the liberal/centrist/conservative media. And the aliens. Freaking aliens always make me post weird.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
lol no worries and again if the mods read this if you could delete the thread that would be great

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
how many of tigers hoochie mamas are going too be there tomorrow dont you think the media will try to work him back into elins arms and say stuff like hes been thinking about his kids the whole time while hes been lining up these other women

top topics

<<   2 >>

join