It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO'S Spotted Over Phoenix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I never posted anything so sorry if it was done wrong. Anyways i thought some of you guys would like to read this article
www.thespoof.com...
Tuesday, 6 April 2010

There has been Mass sightings across the globe of flying saucers
, ET'S and glowing spheres, there has also been a sharp increase in crop circles, and with the year 2012 just around the corner people across the globe are asking for answers to this ever growing phenomena.

In New York a State senator has decided to talk openly, David Rockefeller, Sr, Is the youngest and only surviving child of John D. Rockefeller, Jr. and Abby Aldrich Rockefeller, and the only surviving grandchild of oil tycoon John D. Rockefeller, founder of Standard Oil.

The Rockefeller Family have had there fingers in many Pies over the years and have never denied there intension of supporting a one world government, David Rockefeller Sr has once and for all ended the speculation surrounding his family history with MJ-12 Aka, (majestic 12) which was setup in the year 1947 with a secret committee consisting of scientists, military leaders, and government officials, supposedly by an executive order of U.S. President Harry S Truman.

Thestig interviewed Mr Rockefeller this morning and he has went on record to tell of his experience's and his involvement with UFO'S. he thought it was the right time to come clean and tell the world of the long lasting and on-going cover up of extra terrestrial's in UFO'S visiting earth, he went on to state that from 1947 the United States Of America had been in close contact with a race of intelligent extra terrestrial's that has been coming to Earth from the planetary system called Pleiades, and that a Project named SIGMA and PLATO, 2 new project's utilizing computer binary language in radio telecommunications, were able to arrange a landing that resulted in face to face contact with this alien Race.

How the world will react to this news it is not for me to say although time will tell.

Mr Rockefeller went on to say that Project PLATO was tasked with establishing diplomatic relations with this alien race of space beings and that this intelligent race has warned mankind of its own destruction and that the Mayan's Calendar ending in 2012 was and is going to be a significant date in human history.

For those who are unsure about the prophecies of 2012, it seems there is a long count calendar that was made hundred of years ago by a culture known as the Mayans, this very accurate calendar comes to an abrupt end on December 21st 2012 making many doomsayers believe the world is going to end.

Mr Rockefeller said he was one of the head government officials in Mj-12 and that the vast ongoing speed of new technology that has been getting developed has come from the ET'S and with there help and knowledge mankind may survive 2012. but he did state that it will only be the elite family's with power and money that will survive and as for the rest of us will perish with events that are going to unfold in dec 21st 2012.

Mr Rockefeller would not discuss the upcoming events but would say as much, that it was going to be hell on earth, and said that he would pray for our sole survival.

Thestig, having done research into the UFO phenomenon and 2012, would say that giving the enormity of my source Mr Rockefeller with his family's power and wealth that has been around and influenced the American government with its untarnished name going to these great lengths and speaking publicly is nothing more than astonishing, frightening and alarming, for over 140 years the Rockefeller's have been known to have been privy to knowledge that has been kept well under wraps and very hush hush and I would have to say that mankind better start praying as the name of the Rockefeller's have stamped there mighty name on this one off and exclusive story.

Do we stand together as one race of human beings and ask our governments for the answers to our survival or should we be looking to the stars.

Until next time, this is Thestig on the QT and very Hush Hush.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by explore]

[edit on 7-4-2010 by explore]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Pics, links, sources, anything more than just here say please.

If you can provide stuff great otherwise its rumours and off to Skunkworks or Grey area for this thread.

Cheers for posting now please supply evidence

-m0r

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Can you provide a source??

Thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Okay, you need to give some more information. For example, who is Thestig? What is the source of this article, and anything else you can give with relation to the mass UFO sightings, because that line seems to only be tangentially related to the Rockefeller disclosure. However, I must congratulate you for finding this, and bringing it to our attention, but we need more to go on before the professional debunkers come in and start crapping all over what you've done so far.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxxximus187

I'll provide one.

It's from 'The Spoof, a member written satirical site which creates false stories for the purpose of reflecting public opinion in a nonsensical way.

Let's just call this one a hoax and hope the OP checks his sources next time (as well as provide them).

-m0r

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
wasn't sure how to add links to the site
but thanks for letting me know the article is a junk tabloid

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by explore

It actually says this right on the bottom of the article:

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!

Helps if you read the entire thing you're posting instead of just copy/paste

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Gaaah!!! This sort of crap is why people don't take internet sources seriously. Thanks for nothing.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
Gaaah!!! This sort of crap is why people don't take internet sources seriously. Thanks for nothing.

Well that and that aliens aren't visiting us in the first place is probably why no one takes this stuff seriously.

Anyways - off to the hoax bin methinks.

-m0r

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I know it's a parody, but it could be disinformation or the article's author is a "useful idiot".

Laurance Rockefeller is a well known UFO/Alien proponent. There were high level discussions with the Clintons. I don't know anything about David Rockefeller's interest or knowledge of UFOs, but I would not underestimate it because of this article.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by explore
www.thespoof.com...
Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Thestig interviewed Mr Rockefeller.....

Explore.....

Did you read that article?

The Stig.....you do realise who that is, don't you?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8c211cd9c9c.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Just an article thought it would be ok to read is all no harm done.
didn't even see that it was from a junk tabloid. If i did i wouldn't of added here sorry

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Some say when he's on set, everyone gets pregnant... even the camara-men.

Stiggy bird!

[edit on 8/4/10 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Some say when he's on set, everyone gets pregnant... even the camara-men.

Esrom Escutcheon Esquire.....

“Some say that he was once pick up by UFOs in a crop circle and then was rejected for being a superior being… and Mel Gibson has been known to stalk his right foot; all we know is that he’s called The Stig.”

“Some say that he looked at the Sun for one hour without blinking… and that he once was scared of a rat with no hair on it; all we know is that he’s called The Stig.”

“Some say that if he went into space that he would become his own black hole… and if he you put him in the swimming pool he will scream at such a high pitch that only dogs, cats and birds would hear him; all we know is that he’s called The Stig.”

All hail The Stig!

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

top topics

join