It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mork calling Orson, come in Orson...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I've made a few posts already but I thought I should post in here too and say hello properly. Hello.

I'm eightfold, (not really) I run a gallery (not exactly), somewhere that's probably not near you. Unlike many on here, I'm not an alien, a time traveller (or a time travelling alien), a 'chosen one', or an avid debunker (phage! what is going there eh?
). I generally spend a lot of time irl around slightly mental people (and I mean that in a good way) with some pretty interesting ideas about what's going on.

I've been reading stuff on here a fair bit, I've dipped my toe in a few times, and now I'm quite keen to start posting my own stuff. I've got a fair few pretty good chemtrail photo's taken over a period of time, two possible UFO photo's (one of which I'm pretty convinced by, the other not so much), and lots of ideas to spout about life and the universe, which you're all more than welcome to ignore.

It was a pleasure to find you all (most of you anyway!
) and I'm looking forward to chatting about random stuff on here in the future.

In a bit.

eightfold

[edit on 7-4-2010 by eightfold]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eightfold

Hi Mork, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts 12 more to go, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

[edit on 7/4/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Hey to you and a belated welcome then (although you've been a member longer than me
)
I can't wait to see the photos you mentioned. I'll keep a look-out for them. Cya out there.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Hello! Thanks for reminding me of Mork and Mindy. That was such a long time ago, I really was living a different life, but at the time, Robin Williams actually seemed like an oasis of sanity in a deranged world. I know, mental. Hey ho, thats just how it was back then.
Thanks again & welcome!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Flag from me for the old school reference!
Oh, how far we have strayed since the days of Mork & Mindy, Happy Days, The Muppet Show....

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuyverUnit I
Flag from me for the old school reference!
Oh, how far we have strayed since the days of Mork & Mindy, Happy Days, The Muppet Show....

Gotta love Mork & Mindy!

I know what you mean about straying, but it's not all bad. There's a lot of good in the world too, and you can't beat what one of my friends calls 'the limitless joy of human interaction.'

My real life is completely focused on facilitating creative & interesting people with cool ideas, and giving them the time, space and financial backing to do 'good stuff.' I figure that we're only here for a bizillionth of a blink of time in the grant scheme of things, so for me it's all about enjoying here & now as much as is feasibly possible.

There's a lot of bad stuff going on, but I can't realistically stop the wars and the fighting and TPTB in any direct way, but I can try to create an environment where good people can interact and maybe end up doing something amazing.

I can see that same mentality in ATS... it's FULL of interesting people with very cool and often bizarre stories to tell, and that's why I'm here. Thanks to the guys that started it, and the people that post their crazy stories for us all to enjoy and debate.

new topics

top topics

join