It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dream Yesterday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hey all,

I need some help with a strange dream I had night before last. I dreamed that I was living in some sort of post collapse society in the U.S. I was with other strangers in a house that didn't belong to us looking for a key to the house. What's strange is the numbers used in the dream.

The house number was 4388 Burbank. So naturally I searched all I could for 4388 and came up with a few things. I was hoping someone here would have some input or know of any importance 4388 Burbank might have.

I noticed a galaxy number 4388, a Quran verse 43:88, but the strangest part was that on the morning of the dream, the death toll in Iraq stood at 4,388 deaths. Wierd.

Also I noticed that there is a flight 4388 that flies from Canada to Burbank California. Maybe something to do with that. Any help with this is very appreciated.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Did you eat Chili for dinner.

But seriously, perhaps the significance (if any) hasn't been revealed to you yet. This happens to me with names & phrases. Or your brain captured a nanosecond of that address during the day in your subconscience and saved it to decipher in your sleep. I've heard of that also. Please check back in if that alpha numeric sequence pops up in the future.

I'm sure the wise one's here will offer something better. But howdy.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
[edit on 8-4-2010 by smoor3]

new topics

join