It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Country (South Africa) is headed for Civil War...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The world bank thing was bugging me. Thats why I joined ATS to see if I could get more info on it (amongst many other things). We really do not need more money especially form the IMF and world bank. We stand to gain nothing.

Withe decent management Eskom would have been brought to book 6 years ago already and our economy should be more than capable of dealing with the shortcomings. An extended reach by the world bank and IMF all while this Malema/ET thing is playing out in the form of a "race war" in the media is quite alarming indeed.

If these fools keep lining their pockets with funds appropriated by loans how long before we are owned lock stock and barrel by foreign business interests?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by GerhardSA

I have to wonder if a Race war was to erupt in South Africa, what would the rest of the world do? Would Europe and the US sit by and watch the slaughter or would Aryan brigades volunteer to fight there? Would there race war spill over to the US? Would we see Americans of both Colors start to kill each other???

It seems like we really havent evolved at all.

The race wars will be global. At first, the rest of the world will just watch, some will privately cast judgement, most will feel little affected, few will think of Yugoslavia and what happened in the cultural wars there.

There are more than two colours to consider.

I agree that we have not really evolved. Centuries of cultural development can be wiped out in the blink of an eye.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

I would guess it depends on how badly the US and/or UN want access to Africa. There has been a lot of speculation that Africa may very well turn into the next war zone.

When has Africa not been a war zone? It is not only US/UN that have vested interests in Africa.

Although much of the terrorist developments in that area are far north of South Africa, I would imagine that entry into the country -- based on assisting the possible clashes about to erupt in SA -- would allow the UN better monitoring of any terrorist movements and/or the possibility that they would capitalize on the violence and join in the effort in the hopes of recruiting additional members.

It would be interesting if the terrorist 'threat' were used as the official motivation for international involvement in sovereign matters. The US/UN made no military intervention in Apartheid SA. If they intervene now, it will flame the situation as any intervention could be construed as racist, ie, only to save the Boer.

Money seems to be a major factor in the violence, and the terror groups seems to have plenty of that. Hopefully it is not a marriage set to happen.

It's always about the money! But they will say it's about the honour. Such is the filth of war. Boring! Maybe one day, someone will be honest and say they went to war because they did not like their enemy because they wanted to take their resources from them. Or better yet, that they went to war because they like fighting.

I believe US involvement would be limited to restricting money and would fall into the category of sanctions until the unrest could be quelled. During the last uprising in violence -- I believe in the early 80's (?) -- the US did not physically get involved, but instead took the route of withholding exports and caused a huge problem in inflation there. I would imagine at this juncture the same route may be taken, at least initially. It's been awhile since I've read about this however and with Obama -- I believe it was Reagan the last time (?) -- who knows what route he'll take.

There were global economic sanctions. We could not get a Sunkist orange in the UK for about 15 years! But I bet the bwankers still got their gold.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeofthemountain

We are seeing simple biology assert itself. Despite those that fantasize about Christian-Utopian Kumbaya choruses, Homo sapiens is a highly evolved territorial and tribal creature. Only one tribe may occupy the same land at the same time - it's a law of Darwin's nature. Period.

There is no way to win this problem under the present ascendancy of the Multicult in the Western world, which particularly affects the Anglosphere.

My heart is filled with sadness and I have no words to express the vision of what is to come.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Look I don't want to alarm you but this sounds terribly like an intelligence operation.

I've no idea whos but I'd imagine for some reason they don't want your country stable.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
South Africa would be the last place for anyone at this year's World Cup.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It only takes 15% of the population to radically cause change. In the case of South Africa, that 15% could start a race war, civil war or all out genocide.

The problem with this type of analysis is that it assumes that the 15% wants civil war. All indications are that you have fringe group on the right and left, but they lack real support. The majority of the really poor blacks do not see whites as the enemy. This perception is a trow back to the swart gewaar days. (I do a lot of work with people in informal settlements - trust me, most people will not be will to engage in any civil war)

"Dont tell me to get a life, you dont know me, so how can you say something like that!!!"

My apologies, it was met to demonstrate that the title is not reflective of reality.

I think a big problem is that we have people taking an idiot like Malema seriously. He does not represent black South African, and if you speak to the the average black youth, he is viewed with suspicion.
In most analysis I see, people tend to view the ANC as a monolitical organisation. This is incorrect. Large sections of the organisation is opposed to Malema. At this stage, because he was elected, the NEC's view is that he needs to be contained in other forms.

The current tensions with the SACP and Cosatu, demonstrates that there are a number of conflicting views with the alliance. THis is not bad, as in the long run it allow debate and change. The establishment of COPE is a case in point. Expect further breaks and realignment before the local goverment elections.

"Give me 6 months and i could have a war going between blacks groups
Then the white groups only need to find a place to fort up."

Finally, ANNED, please explain to me why would you want this, other than that you are a racist? And if, you do, against all odds start and win such a war, how do you intend to rule over 45 million people. Force? I dont think so. I would also like to see how many whites are will to join you. Most whites and specifically Afrikaaner do not see this are their future. They are positive and contribute on a daily basis to building the country (I would suggest you look at the number of whites involved in social developmet programs and charites targeted at black communities)

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Crazy thought... but then again this is the purpose of ATS so please don't climb down my throat for suggesting this.

Looking at the recent direction this thread has taken, does anyone think that there is a connection between the World Cup Soccer / Football coming up and the fact that Malema is being encouraged (paid very well?) to deliberately try and sabotage South Africa from hosting the games?

I leave you with this thought...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Artificium

Definately. And I don't think it's just the world cup. Looking at his last visit to Zim his complete contempt for the MDC and his own turn around on Mugabe, it's safe it say he is in Bob's pocket. And mugabe allthough very cunning would be the least subtle kind of recruitment. I would bet that he is also being influenced by a few other agents of whom he himslef has no idea as to their own motivations.

If you have money and influence using someone who is always in the media -your own creation maybe- Julias would be easy as pie to control.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

He wasn't killed in his sleep. He was beaten to death during a labour dispute. There is a very distinct difference. Almost sounds like the AWB is trying to garner sympathy, if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The only people who know how Terre'Blanche died are his killers.

It's strange looking back on this thread now, and how naive and hopeful I was even three or two years back.

There may not be a physical civil war, but there will certainly be activism, and also global activism.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
cape-report.blogspot.co.uk...

cape-report.blogspot.co.uk...

The above are two different articles which mention the creation of a militia by the ANC.
The second one details how this ties in with a new communist-style constitution they're aiming for.

It seems the situation really has deteriorated over the last few years.

The creation of militias aligned with the ruling party aren't going to help quell any concerns about potential future violence.

edit on 26-10-2012 by Dante2117 because: Explaining the links.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Racism is so [SNIP] stupid!!!!!! I'm so sick of that [SNIP]. It needs to stop. I don't see how the color of ones skin can be looked down upon or rejoiced upon. ITS SKIN MAN!!!!
It's too bad people can't judge others by the depths of thier hearts.

Mod Edit: Snipped censor circumvention
edit on 29-10-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
Racism is so [SNIP] stupid!!!!!! I'm so sick of that [SNIP]. It needs to stop. I don't see how the color of ones skin can be looked down upon or rejoiced upon. ITS SKIN MAN!!!!

Race isn't just skin pigmentation(brain size, bone structure, heck some medicine that could treat me could kill someone of a different race). Look at the difference between Irish and German folk, let alone people of different races. In America there is no threat of a race war as Hispanic immigrants(legal and illegal) are wiping blacks out as they dilute across the country(from a historical perspective, the immigration of Hispanics will end the same as the immigration of Italians and Southern Europeans).

Don't live next to racial/religious groups that are hostile towards you(have a history of violence; for example New Orleans after Katrina hit, no thing everyone forgets is that the Louisiana National Guard had to liberate the city from African American gangsters, let alone the sheer number of black on white hate crimes).

South Africa should of been split in half or so like India was. It was stupid to think it would end peacefully.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Originally posted by resoe26

Race isn't just skin pigmentation(brain size, bone structure, heck some medicine that could treat me could kill someone of a different race). Look at the difference between Irish and German folk, let alone people of different races. In America there is no threat of a race war as Hispanic immigrants(legal and illegal) are wiping blacks out as they dilute across the country(from a historical perspective, the immigration of Hispanics will end the same as the immigration of Italians and Southern Europeans).

Don't live next to racial/religious groups that are hostile towards you(have a history of violence; for example New Orleans after Katrina hit, no thing everyone forgets is that the Louisiana National Guard had to liberate the city from African American gangsters, let alone the sheer number of black on white hate crimes).

South Africa should of been split in half or so like India was. It was stupid to think it would end peacefully.

Up to 70 000 whites have been brutally murdered since 1994, of which over 4000 are farmers.
Dr Stanton of Genocide Watch even says that whites are at stage 6 out of 8 on the Genocide scale, 7 being actual mass genocide and 8 being denial after the fact.

Most of these are not just killings but involve torture for hours, such as being burned by boiling kettles, having a hose of boiling water stuck down their mouth or anus. Or just slowly tortured and then hacked to death.

Often, the women and children are raped in front of their families before killing them.
Children are even raped to death.....babies too.

Men are even raped in front of their wives and families, to humiliate them before killing them.

The President even sings songs about his machine gun and killing white people.

edit on 5-11-2012 by Dante2117 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dante2117

Up to 70 000 whites have been brutally murdered since 1994, of which over 4000 are farmers.
Dr Stanton of Genocide Watch even says that whites are at stage 6 out of 8 on the Genocide scale, 7 being actual mass genocide and 8 being denial after the fact.

Most of these are not just killings but involve torture for hours, such as being burned by boiling kettles, having a hose of boiling water stuck down their mouth or anus. Or just slowly tortured and then hacked to death.

Often, the women and children are raped in front of their families before killing them.
Children are even raped to death.....babies too.

Men are even raped in front of their wives and families, to humiliate them before killing them.

The President even sings songs about his machine gun and killing white people.

I have photos of those white people who were killed by black people. It is the most horrific sight ever.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent
I have photos of those white people who were killed by black people. It is the most horrific sight ever.

Is there a new Mandela out there?

This thread is pretty old...seems like the war hasn't started yet.
edit on 18-11-2014 by mikeone718 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IndependentAgent

There is no civil war coming.Just murder of individuals,and more murders.And yes,it is horrific,and yes,Apartheid cannot be blamed anymore for what is wrong in South Africa.The ANC owns that.But there is no civil war coming.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

There is no civil war coming.Just murder of individuals,and more murders.And yes,it is horrific,and yes,Apartheid cannot be blamed anymore for what is wrong in South Africa.The ANC owns that.But there is no civil war coming.

I heard someone make the comment that there will be one, but between the black tribes in SA.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

I heard someone make the comment that there will be one, but between the black tribes in SA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join