It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something wrong with William

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
William is something wrong? I noticed under your name it says regular guy, your Avatar says I'm done and your mood says no more. Don't let a few people here get you down. I think you are doing a great job.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I asked the same question in an earlier post,"Cut William some slack", but didn't get a response.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Maybe William want to quit jis administator job.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think that William just want to have some rest and he's right.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I've voluntarily quit the daycare, uh... admin position.

Bob88 is a very capable Administrator and you remain in excellent hands.

Thanks for asking.

[Edited on 5-3-2003 by William]

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm sorry to hear that William. I thought you were a great admin; fair, balanced and a VOLUNTEER (for cripes sake, you did this for fun not to oblige a god complex as others have hinted at). I hope that you do as TC did and step away only to come back. If you don't oh well, but you are good at what you do and I think that this might be too large for Bob88 alone (no offense Bob, I am just thinking size here not ability).
Well, if you are going to be just a regular guy can we harass you unrelentingly now
, Just kidding.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that I was right. I mean william you were one of the best admins at any message board that I have seen. You remined the people to "Think beofre you post". You were truly a great guy and I hope bob88 is just a good.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
William where's that New Yorker could give a chit attitude?
I left another popular web-site, because it did not have Mods. That's why I came to the ATS. I really appreciate you guys and everything you've done. Okay, okay!.............. Just stop and smell the roses, take a deep breath and come back okay? Please.........

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I agree with all of the above. I do hope you have a change of heart, but if not welcome to the civilian population.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the posts.

I'm still an "insider" in Cosmic, and still full of 'tude... and holding back the 'tude was becoming a problem.

You'll likely see much, much less public posts from me (William is indeed my real name), but I'm still hanging around.

[Edited on 5-3-2003 by William]

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
liek i said in another post i was wrong and we dont need to loose you. You had some very interesting post and we need your imput. If it was anypart my fault plese reconsider givin up on us.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
William,

Didnt really get a chance to chat too much, and kind of regret that now. Sorry to see you go. Hope you come back.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Don't go william, please, we need you here as an admin, Simon needs you, the mods need you, my god even the President needs you.

Do it for the country and flag!

All this change scares me....

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
so William puts on the civies, does that mean all out war? it could very well mean the end of the world. come on back, put on the uniform, and kick some ATS behind. i give you 3 weeks and you'll be back in full form. whatever your endeavors may the wind be at your back and never be there a fork in the road.

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I'm sorry to hear that you have stepped down as administrator william.

I thought you did a good job, and always had the future of the board as your main focus.

Bob, i know that you will do a good job as the new admin.

I know from your previous posts, that you will be a fair and even handed administrator.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 05:33 AM
link   
After all that youve done as an admin, you're hanging up the spurs?

I wont try to convince you to return, as you are very stubborn (this is good, for an admin) but you are one of the best administrators I've ever seen on a board.

xaos

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well, take a vacation, relax, come back and take the job up again.(hopefully)

Have a nice day.

join