It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 77's Barbara Olson Really Ted's New Wife Lady Booth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Here, try this one, its from daddy!

Try not to hyperventilate, you know how you get when you see him.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma
...she was probably attracted to him for his power.

I would agree with this. Plus, many men either consciously or subconsciously look for a replacement wife that looks like the first wife. This new one seems to be one of those type of second wives.

Anecdotally, it doesn't seem to matter if she left him or he left her. If she left him (either by walking out or dying), it's like he wants to "try" the relationship over again but "do it right" this time, or in the case of death, to replace the lost loved one.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I posted this on another thread, where the question arose, but it should really have been posted here.

The suggestion that Lady Evelyn Booth Olson and Barbara Olson are one and the same is both preposterous and distasteful. The least bit of checking soon shows that Lady Evelyn Booth Olson has family and a life history long pre-dating 9/11.

She is a graduate of Georgetown University and was admitted to the New York State Bar in 1988. Here she is appearing in a court case in 2000 :-

scholar.google.com...

Wasn't she supposed to be Barbara Olson then ?!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian
also, in my view, there are zero similarities between the two women, save obvious things like "female features." i can imagine the capabilities of facial reconstruction are amazing these days, but if that women is barbara olsen, she's had some serious, serious work done.

[edit on 4/6/2010 by Hadrian]

i suppose you have a right to your opinion, but several people on a totally independent forum called freerepublic where theres no discussion of 911 going on and no biases, commented on how the two DO LOOK VERY SIMILAR and was almost uncanny.

i'd be happy to give the link, but i'm not sure i'm allowed to? mods?

so anyways, the point is, those who haven't a clue about this issue and are totally neutral, NOTICED the similarity which contradicts what you assert are ZERO.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Wow! A guy's wife dies and when he finds someone new, lo and behold - she looks like his ex-wife! Isn't that amazing! I am so sure that has never, ever happened before!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
you dont think they could create a whole narrative for her. i would like to see a pictorial history..also there is no wikipedia for her which is suspect..bringing up a court case that she worked on means nothing,obama whole history has been fabricated..

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

You know what would be the dead ringer, TEST HER DNA AND BLOOD TYPE!!!
Now is they matched it would be time for the Treason Hearings!

There is no way this is coincidence!

My god they look exactly alike!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by desert

They also have a propensity to remarry their old wife if she's still alive and kicking. Like Barbara Olson apparently is.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil Jayhan

Barbara Kay Bracher in Houston on December 27, 1955

Lady Evelyn Booth born in Louisville, Kentucky, on October 26, 1960

Do you homework; Barbara Olson would be 55 & Lady Booth is 50. 5 years difference.

Cheers-
Phil

GREAT RESEARCH! You just debunked the OP.

Thank you Phil!

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Six Sigma]

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Your work is almost complete. Now you simply have to work backward. Get a recent audio clip from Lady Evelyn Booth Olson post 9/11/2001, now compare it to Barbara Olson's voice from multiple public events pre-9/11, Pre "death". Remember to get as many Lady and Barbara voice recording as possible, and use the latest technologies.

If you want more confirmation, read below: (Note this will take more work, as they obviously covered Lady's tracks.)

I can find no reference to her trying cases as an attorney (only as a plaintiff in one 2000 case (cited below) -- not attorney) anywhere. You should look more closely at her outside wedding pictures, they look much more like Barbara Olson.

(Note, while the Court decision was written in 2000, the dismissal judgment was not entered until 30 days later in 2001). This means that this body/face double "lady", who "appeared" (through her attorney) only in the courts as a party, not the attorney, was first noticed in a court decision, (despite practicing for over 22 years), (again not present herself, but through her attorney) when her personal case was officially dismissed in January 2001. This means that Frisky Ted's new companion appeared (again through her attorney), in a published decision, within the same 12 months that Barbara Olson died! This means that "Lady Evelyn" the plastic surgery body double met Frisky Ted in Kentucky (at the derby), just shy of 6 months after Barbara Olson died! The bed was not even cold. This means that just 6 months later, Ted took her to see Scalia and the gang at the Supreme Court to get her certified to argue cases in the Supreme Court! Wow, the Court's bed wasn't even cold, as Barbara got Clarence Thomas Appointed to the Supreme Court!

124 F.Supp.2d 452

"Lady Evelyn BOOTH, et al Plaintiffs
v.
VERITY, INC, et al. Defendants

No. CIV. A. NO. 3:00-CV-83-H.

United States District Court, W.D. Kentucky. at Louisville.

December 19, 2000.

Robert A. Florio, Louisville, KY, for Plaintiffs.
Phillip W. Collier, Stites & Harbison, Louisville, KY, for Defendants."
---

There is no indication that "Lady" actually practiced law. No New York or Virginia Telephone Book references from 88 to 2000. Until after 2001.

Her alleged background goes like this.

a. Allegedly Born in 1955 or 1960 in Kentucky. Announcement in hard copy newspaper?

b. Alleged Parents Howard and Evelyn died sometime. Death Certificates? Newspaper Notice? Pictures?

c. Where did she go to grade school, high school, college? Pictures?

c. Allegedly went to law school at Georgetown U. from 1984-87. If so, look at old hard copy 1st year - 3rd year photos. Talk to friends. You need more than a tax law section reference.

d. How do Barbara's Law school photos from Yeshiva University's Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, compare with "Lady's From Georgetown?" How do Barbara's college, high school and elementary photos compare with "Lady's"? Remember, Georgetown prides themselves in placing students into the FBI, CIA, NSA, Etc.,.

d. She allegedly got her New York Bar License in 1988. Her bar # is 2240315.

d. Allegedly practiced in Virginia with a New York Bar License from 1988-2000.

e. Where was her home and office while she practiced before she met Ted. New York, Virginia, Kentucky or all of the above?

Good Luck.

Again, Those outdoor "Lady" wedding pictures seem like a dead ringer for Barbara Olson.

And hey, what would a beautiful woman "lady" like that be doing marrying for the first time at 46, and why marry Olson....Oh, that's right, she's not 46, she's 51, and she married Ted in 1996 when she was 36....and, oh yeah, 2006.

Maybe we deserve to be fooled if we are indeed so easy to fool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join