It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X. Hiding behind another celestial body ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DaisyAnne

That's what I thought a first too. But it's actually Mars. The video is a hoax.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by DaisyAnne

That's what I thought a first too. But it's actually Mars. The video is a hoax.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah!
Thanks, Phage

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

If I took the trouble to travel lightyears to kill some Earthlings.
I wouldn't use rock.

Still. Speculate about physics. No. Just changed a few fundamental basics.

I havn't got even a little understanding of physics but I like the electric universe theory. Tere you go. An unlimited supply of energy.

I don't know how far it leads but what I do understand is that a part of it can not possibly be wrong.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Explain it ? I can't. It was a question. Could it be possible ?

Planet x is absolutly a fascinating concept but I'm not a believer.
well... I do do not deny it either.

I just don't know.

Aren't the Moons around the planets celestial objects ?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
That's true. When Galileo observed the moons of Jupiter he demonstrated that there were objects that did not rotate about the earth. That was in 1609 I think.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That's the one!. Btw, I noticed that the intro to the youboob video says that "confirmed object in space" (how do you confirm it if it only appears in one 33-year old image?) is "monitored by Cassini." Thats SPECIAL. How does a very busy probe orbiting Saturn monitor something that was coming at the Earth in 1977?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Actually there is something coming towards us that will arrive next year. It's possible that it's a ship full of biorobots. I'm not joking.

It is the Animus.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Nibiru is supposedly coming from the south, but really deep south such that one can only see it from the south pole observatory. It will pop up tho to the southern hemisphere of the rest of the world around 2012, or even sooner?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Boy does it BOIL MY BLOOD when I see people saying its mars like they just graduated NASA school. ITS NOT MARS!!!!!! I can bet my life %100 its not mars. you know why? because I see Mars and orions belt every night during this time. Also if you watch that youtube video, go watch the newest one he made which was posted a week ago. He says the object moved, and if you were to take the coords he gave 1st time, and the coords from the 2nd video, draw a line, you would notice that this "object" is heading towards orions belt

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

It all depends on what you believe, because apparently planet X is sposs to go to the tip of the arrow in Orion. Just search up the Dark Rift. Now, if thats true, this southern thing is wrong because around Christmas, the constellation Orion is basically above my backyard. and i live in the NORTHERN HEMISPHERE! ( Canada, Ontario )Every year before this one, Orion would be in the same spot just positioned a bit differently then the previous year during this half of the year. So yea I honestly don't know what to think any more. All i know is I will be having a nice big joint on the night of 12.21.2012

[edit on 16-4-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm

Actually there is something coming towards us that will arrive next year. It's possible that it's a ship full of biorobots. I'm not joking.

It is the Animus.

Care to elaborate ? the animus

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

Hi I'm also a Northener.
I see the same Orion.

But..eh..eh. What are you talking about ?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Not sure if this is accurate, but mentions something about the Animus:

www.wingmakers.com...

"The Animus desire to own this planet in order to own its genetics. As I've already mentioned, this is a synthetic race. A species that can clone itself and fabricate more and more of its population to serve the purpose of its colonization program. However, it desires more than the expansion of its empire. It desires to become a soul carrier -- something reserved for pure biological organisms. Synthetic organisms are not able to carry the higher frequencies of soul, which absolutely require an organic nervous system."

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Yea sorry, but I think I misread his post. I was in a rush. I had the thought that the quite storm was saying that it will "appear" in the southern hemisphere, but that baffled me because of what being said about that dark rift ( search it up if you don't know what the Dark Rift is ) but at the time it didn't occur to me that it can come from the south then up here into the northern hemisphere as it passes by to be aligned with the sun/planets/ centre of milky way.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

That claim is so very wrong. Think about it. If you are approaching a ball from a distance you see one half of the surface of the ball. So if someone is approaching earth from a distance they see one half of the surface of the earth.

Now anyone on that half of the earth can also see approaching object.

Simple wasn't it?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

The video guy doesn't recognize a satellite going by. How is he figuring out the coordinates? Don't rely on those.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Your right on the coords part. No clue how he gets them. But he does see the 2 satellites but I think he thinks they are UFO, because he writes down during the video pointing at them saying, where are these guys/fellows going something like that. Im not saying this is planet x, Im just very open minded. and next time before I post ill be sure to do more research and what not as this was a 2 min thing when I first posted.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I replayed the video and tried to follow where he went after he moved off of Orion's belt, but he moved too fast. I think this guy is looking at Mars. He says he isn't but he acts like someone new to looking at the sky. I think he got confused early on and is now sure that he is using the instrument correctly.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

the claim " it can only be seen from the south pole observatory " is patently false the only objects that can ONLY be seen from the south pole observatory would have tp be very close [ almost in earth orbit or the atmosphere - certainly far closer than the moon

there are observatories in south africa . chile , australia and newzealand

and thanks to the earths seasonal tilt [ 23.5 degrees ] at some point during the year the ENTIRE southern heavens are visible from any given point in the sothern hemisphere

the claim ` it can only be seen from the south pole ` is a calculated lie by hoaxers in the nibiru is coming camp to avoid having to explain where it is

and as previously noted - the south pole telescope claim is inconsistent with the orion claim - as orion can be seen from the northern hemisphere

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Folks ever see the sign on the back of a truck? It says, "If you can't see my mirrors I can't see you."

Same thing here. Any place on earth an approaching object can see can also see the approaching object.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join