It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kristol: 'Better' for US to attack Iran than if Israel did

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Kristol: 'Better' for US to attack Iran than if Israel did

rawstory.com

The Obama administration should be seriously considering a strike on Iran, according to neoconservative Fox News contributor Bill Kristol.

An Israeli Deputy Defense Minister said last week that he expected Israel would have to attack Iran within a year. Kristol believes it would be better for the US to attack first.

"I think we have to have a credible threat of force and the preparation to use force against Iran. It would be much better if we used force against -- to delay the Iranian nuclear program than if Israel did and there is no evidence that the US government is being at all seri
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Admittedly I got rid of my TV sometime ago and I am not sure just who this Kristol of Fox news is ; Nor do I know if anyone puts any credit in what this guy says . But given this " argument " that has been released to the masses via the MSM I find myself wondering if this logic will be the driving force in " there " attempts to sway public opinion ?

Better us then them they say ??

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Doesn't matter who attacks, both will be to blame...

But it may be best for US to assist Israel during the initial strikes before things get out of hand.

Edit: After watching the video on the source page, that IS a big statement from such Defense minister or Israel.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
ah the sorry sack of crap bill kristol, demon spawn of communist irving kristol is opening his wretched mouth once again. bill who played a major role in selling the iraq war is now trying to sell the iran war. bill said saddam definatly had WMD and even if he didnt iraqis would love us.

i think this neo-communist jew should just move to israel and leave us americans alone. im sure the israelis would embrace him with open arms with his hideous war mongering.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
also sack of crap kristol gets his ideas from his satanic father.
here is a quote so you can see what these demons think of our armed forces.

Senator McGovern is very sincere when he says that he will try to cut the military budget by 30%. And this is to drive a knife in the heart of Israel... Jews don't like big military budgets. But it is now an interest of the Jews to have a large and powerful military establishment in the United States... American Jews who care about the survival of the state of Israel have to say, no, we don't want to cut the military budget, it is important to keep that military budget big, so that we can defend Israel."

Irving Kristol in 1973

so according to these pig demons the united states military is just israels military. they can use our military to do all their heavy lifting and drain our great country of its lives and treasure.

in march of 2003 little billy said of the iraq war:

We'll be vindicated when we discover the weapons of mass destruction

well bill kristol you are not vindicated for helping push us into a lie of a war. now get the hell out of our country you swine.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hello,
What planet does this kristol live on? He's a spin agent IMO.
Exhibit (A) www.abovetopsecret.com...
Exhibit (B) republicbroadcasting.org...
Exhibit (C) www.abovetopsecret.com...

I could go on, maybe I will. But not until I'm finished running around the block to cool my jets.

Faux really eats at my intelligence.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I have a feeling that there is a note worthy amount of people that would agree with this Kristol fellow , to bad .

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
ah the sorry sack of crap bill kristol, demon spawn of communist irving kristol is opening his wretched mouth once again. bill who played a major role in selling the iraq war is now trying to sell the iran war. bill said saddam definatly had WMD and even if he didnt iraqis would love us.

i think this neo-communist jew should just move to israel and leave us americans alone. im sure the israelis would embrace him with open arms with his hideous war mongering.

anti Semitic much?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The Alamo Ripper

no im anti-butthole. kristol is a butthole. kristols mouth is responsable for the deaths of over 1 million iraqis. iraqis are arab and are a semitic people. also some of our own troops killed in the battle may have been jewish so kristol is responsable for their deaths also. THATS anti semetic.

did you not read the quote i posted about using americas military for israel by his father? do you know what sedition is? how about treason?
i have no problems with jewish people whos first and only alligence is to america. they are my brothers if that is how they feel.

kristol and all the other "dual citizens" disgust me. their only loyalty is to israel as the above quote demonstrates.

i am an american. i dont have another country i can run off to. this is it. all these dual loyalty neocon jews that think they can just send our troops off to war all over the world to clear up some lebensraum for israel need to be put on trial for treason and executed. to use up our lives and tax dollars for the benifit of another state. thats treason and parasitic.

kristol really should be in jail or hanging from a rope for his lies.

Eric Alterman wrote that "if one looks for a consistent pattern to Kristol's perpetual wrongness, it's not hard to discern. For Kristol is less interested in being correct than in advancing his side's interests. He's not a journalist; he's an apparatchik working undercover as a man of the press."

[edit on 4-4-2010 by TheRepublic]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
I have a feeling that there is a note worthy amount of people that would agree with this Kristol fellow , to bad .

They are setting up the situation to attack Iran. Everybody should remember that the US has transported alot of the new Bunker Buster bombs to Diego Garcia which is in the Indian Ocean. They wouldn't be transporting this type of weapon and in these amounts unless they where going to attack a country. You don't use Bunker Busters in an insurgency, but in the first stages of attacking a country that has an infrastructure. They essentially moved these weapons to this Air Base which is a forward operation facility for bombers. The attack is going to happen, but not because they are a threat to Israel. They need this attack and war because our economy is literally dead and they need this shot of patriotism in order they can push through "sacrifices" in the name of fighting the war (cuts in benefits, higher taxes etc.).

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well, hes from FOX, so we can automatically assume he can be discredited, and his opinions do not matter.

Wouldnt it be better to have obama and the Israeli president duke it out with Ahmadinejad, instead of wasting trillions of dollars and millions of lives?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I have something for Kristol :

``Better to bomb your house and make sure you're dead than listen to your stupid ass suggestions.``

Kristol, SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU AND YOUR FATHER ARE A STAIN ON HUMANITY.

Yeah his father too is a scumbag, he fathered the neo-con... I meant the neo-nazi movement.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

A star for you sir.

kristol really should be in jail or hanging from a rope for his lies.

Strong words, but unfortunately they are true... this man needs to be dragged before a court and charged with crimes against humanity. Not only Kristol but all of his cronies in the Project for A New American Century need to brought to light and revealed to be what they truly are, which is men of the most evil nature, disregarding human life for chances at money and power.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Can someone please suit up Bill Kristol with desert fatigues, parachute, and a M-16 with 6 magazines of ammo and 3 grenades and and push him off a plane over Tehran?

He's going to change his mind pretty quickly.

join