It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Back ATS!(how do you feel)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I know this is a little late, but what do you think about the take back ATS, revolution(or cleansing for lack of a better word) after you've had a good look at it.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
We have a lot of mixed opinions here, but may I remind you that 'freedom of speech' does not apply here if they don't want it to. It is a privatly owned site, therefore we must treat it as another persons property by using it as they wish.(respect)

arc

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
As a new member (been here a week now) I can't compare the current style of forum moderation with the way things were before the Take Back ATS campaign, but I haven't seen anything on here that I have thought to be overly unreasonable.

If anything in some respects the moderation is a little too lenient - disagreements and slanging matches are allowed to continue without threads being closed most of the time. And people who spam with multiple copies of the same post do not seem to be stopped.

I have accepted that many of the moderators have differing opinions to those of myself and some others, but they have the right to disagree and post their opinion that I or others are talking rubbish etc. If I felt that my posts were being deleted or certain threads closed purely on the basis of my opinion, then I would have a problem with the admin group and probably avoid posting on here anymore.

So long as we all maintain a certain level of respect towards each other then there should be no need for aggressive moderating

join