It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimension Traveling Machine (CERN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
When i read about the CERN and more and more i gonna think they try to created a Dimension Traveler Machine. If only the truth were spoken but always there is something that must be heided from the people. And a second thought was a time travel machine? How far would men go too destroy humanity?

public.web.cern.ch...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Let me tell you something.

At CERN there work a lot of people. Not just any people, no.
At CERN there work only the best and the brightest.

All those people have families and friends. Do you think there would be even one or perhaps two of them that want to see their family and friend in pain or even death ?

Ok. What if the control is in the hands of aliens or maybe reptilians.
They would probably not want the planet to explode. There could be 2 reasons for them to be here with bad intentions. Resources or a place to live, with or without human presence.
If they just wanted to just kill us all, we wouldn't be here anymore.

Are they controlled by a dark group of people ? Probably not. As I said "the best and the brightest" Some one would find out and would be smart enough to spread the word without getting caught ( eventually )

I belief they are probably doing something else there then just smashing atoms, but. I do not believe their is a single scientist out there who would work their for the reason to destroy the Earth.

Relax and enjoy the new discoveries. Worst case scenario ?
They screw up and our solar system has a new asteroid belt in it. Believe me you would be vaporized before you knew what hit you.

Just my thoughts on it.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It's true! Science has been commissioned to find the inter-dimensional portal into Easter Bunny Land. Apparently the world can never have enough Chocolate Eggs! The people at CERN tend to agree!

That's why they started the Hadron Collider up for Easter!

IRM

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

you said it yourself: they're the best and the brightest. I feel as though that level of intelligence and expertise isn't without it's dedicated fanatics. There are those who are more concerned with their craft than with their lives.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
It's true! Science has been commissioned to find the inter-dimensional portal into Easter Bunny Land. Apparently the world can never have enough Chocolate Eggs! The people at CERN tend to agree!

IRM

It's not chocolate eggs, it's PEEPS.If you accelerate a yellow peep to 99.9999% of the speed of light, its normal shelf life of 17 years is increased, by Lorenzian time dilation, to over 7000 years, or more than the age of the earth, if you believe Ken Ham. Why, there is a museum in northern Kentucky that shows cavemen riding dinosaur shaped peeps. And since it's Easter we shouldn't forget HAARP, the High Arctic Authority for the Resurrection of Peeps. And we may need a new thread on the colonization of earth by peepspermia. Peeps do amazing things in a microwave, why not a Hadron Collider? After all, there are on the order of 10^400 protons in a peep(excluding the beady little eyes) and that is, in itself about16 tera electron votes in kinetic energy in a peep. With purple peeps, you get a bonus of a couple of Tev. Big Bob, the neighborhood giant alligator loves them, showing the reptilian connection, although they stick to the roof of his mouth. He seems to like biting the head off first, too.Be careful, though. Some peeps are made in Kenya and don't have a long form peeptificate. Now that I have offended everyone on this Board, I have chocolate bunny ears and heads to bite off.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

Yes you are probably right. But would they all be fanatics ?

4nsicphd

Thank you for the insults ! Funny as peep.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

while I disagree with the OP premise, the idea that evil people would want to destroy all of reality is completely plausible. realize that the people polluting the Earth are breathing and drinking here too.

Depleted uranium is being buried all over the place, with well-known side effects and the people who are doing it have kids too.

Don't think for a second that your logic (life continuing) is universal.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by elvisofdallas]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by elvisofdallas

Don't worry I don't.
What I think is the problem is indifference. Maybe they know something we don't who knows.

But seriously. It is nature way her species have a survival instinct. Any group of people would probably want to destroy everything except for them selves. Or maybe just don't care about anything other then themselves.

The idea that a group of people exist as intelligent and powerful like the illuminati or something leads me to a biblical scenario.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Sounds like you are suggesting indifference is more powerful than the biological need to reproduce/stay alive?

Or are you suggesting some other explanation?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

IRM

It's not chocolate eggs, it's PEEPS.If you accelerate a yellow peep to 99.9999% of the speed of light, its normal shelf life of 17 years is increased, by Lorenzian time dilation, to over 7000 years, or more than the age of the earth, if you believe Ken Ham. Why, there is a museum in northern Kentucky that shows cavemen riding dinosaur shaped peeps. And since it's Easter we shouldn't forget HAARP, the High Arctic Authority for the Resurrection of Peeps. And we may need a new thread on the colonization of earth by peepspermia. Peeps do amazing things in a microwave, why not a Hadron Collider? After all, there are on the order of 10^400 protons in a peep(excluding the beady little eyes) and that is, in itself about16 tera electron votes in kinetic energy in a peep. With purple peeps, you get a bonus of a couple of Tev. Big Bob, the neighborhood giant alligator loves them, showing the reptilian connection, although they stick to the roof of his mouth. He seems to like biting the head off first, too.Be careful, though. Some peeps are made in Kenya and don't have a long form peeptificate. Now that I have offended everyone on this Board, I have chocolate bunny ears and heads to bite off.

Now THAT is science at work!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by elvisofdallas

No not exactly. It's more like an emotional thing and indifference is more of a cause. Like greed will make us just wanting that last extra bit. you think now it's wrong but greed lets you do it anyway. Eventually you convince your self you can start tomorrow doing good.

But that's just one possibility. Everybody is different.
It's wrong to label one another because this eventually leads to prejudice and hate. It is however good to recognise when someone shows peculiar behaviour.

As far as my understanding of psychology goes. You can only observe and identify certain behaviour, even predict it. It's all to the studied person how to react. His history and experience, studies origin. It could all result in different behaviour. That's why a psychological profile is far from a 100 % success rate. And we are so predictable because from Japan to Europe and any other Western society are all fed the same basic values and moral standards.The reason for very powerful or intelligent people can make any die hard criminal fade away against their crimes is because intelligent and insane are so close and power corrupts. Intelligence get stuck on a different level a sort of solitude what can drive a man mad and power is addictive.
This is all my two cents I'm not a pro or something. Just very curious.

So yes. Human behaviour can defie the survival instinct.

top topics

join