It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA intelligence officer sheds light on conspiracy theories

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks my friend I shall.

I do feel that if the Military is experimenting with these things, then there is going to come a day in the not too distant future, when all this becomes an accepted and normal part of life.

I look forward to reading what he has to say on the topic.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

Great quotes by mediocre douche bags. Too bad those quotes can't be debunked.

Ever wonder how many people the Intelligence community employed? You think anybody in Hollywood are on the bankroll? Anybody at NBC? ABC? Fox? CBS? CNN? And, what are the alphabet agencies directives? To misinform the public. Take down properly (democratically) elected leaders and prop up dictators. Smuggle drugs. Presidential/Political Assassination.

Sanctioned treason. And, what exactly do they do? Oh, right. They stop all kinds of mastermind criminals attempts to destroy the planet. They just can't tell the commoner about it due to National Security concerns. Just got to take their word for it. They are doing the right thing. Just trust them.

It's a trust issue. The 1947 National Security Act established the CIA, affording it "no police or law enforcement functions, either at home or abroad" Then, it just got worse. Not that I believe it didn't start w/the OSS.

S & F for the OP for yet another piece in the puzzle that continually gets uglier and uglier...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
The headline for this thread is misleading in that the supposed agent, Steele, does not claim to have been an actualCIA agent, and he does not even mention the agency. Yes, you can draw that conclusion from what he says, and he may have stated such elsewhere, but we really don't know that from his own words in this piece.

I don't know why I am spoon feeding you but in .55 seconds and at the top of 1,666,000 results I found that he is indeed a former clandestine services case officer with the Central Intelligence Agency. Why even bother saying that? Why? It boggles my mind.
Here comes the chew chew

[edit on 4-4-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
this whole thread is about things that everybody already knows...the world just doesn't stop at our borders...drugs bring profit to many other people besides us...and the banks even though there are many of them all go to a sertain few very large corporations...but what I want to know is what will ever be done about it...or are we just wasting our time talking about it...I want to see threads about facts and statistics some kind of proof before drawing a conclusion....not just random talk about subjects...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Good stuff op!
He pretty much laid it out for all to see. I'm glad people like this decide to educate us about what is really going on around us. Thank you for this nugget of knowledge

S&F

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
Good stuff op!
He pretty much laid it out for all to see.

Given the above average are here to more less interact on a subliminal level will create some animosity on those who in inadvertently have chosen similiar stimulation.

At what point should we stop or make aware that you are simple bi product of your environment.

Sound confusing or disruptive. ?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thanks my friend I shall.

I do feel that if the Military is experimenting with these things, then there is going to come a day in the not too distant future, when all this becomes an accepted and normal part of life.

I look forward to reading what he has to say on the topic.

My laziness potentiated my rudeness.

Superpowers Of The Human Biomind

I was fortunate to be working a "fill in job" (a job that made ends meet until i could get back into my normal pay bracket) and had the opportunity to the the 1800+ pages by Ingo Swann on his website over a period of about 2 weeks (we didn't have internet at that job, so i took downloaded files in on a jump drive).

I think you will really appreciate it. He goes into his theory on how the mind works and processes information. Fascinating subject. Absolutely fascinating. I don't "drink the kool aid" of many people...but i am an avid fan of Ingo Swann.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I posted earlier in this thread and asked the question as to what do we do about all of this information that was presented. I seriously didn't know and all seemed lost. I mentioned years and years of deprogramming would be involved to wake people up.

I then went to Easter dinner at a relatives and was able to talk to a few friends I hadn't seen in a while. Not only family came over. Anyway, I was able to relate some of the things I've learned here and quite a few light bulbs seemed to have been lit.

I didn't hit them with everything, but enough to show unequivocally that we are being led to the slaughter through preplanned divisive issues such as religion and politics. The conversations could have gone much deeper but I think a few people realized what was being said.

Maybe that's what we need to do. A little at a time. Who knows how many people they'll relate this to? Who knows how many people will begin to look for themselves? Who knows how many took this as an opportunity to get me incarcerated in a loony bin? Just kidding about that last sentence but maybe, maybe that's what we need to do. Tell.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

"I don't know why I am spoon feeding you but in .55 seconds and at the top of 1,666,000 results I found that he is indeed a former clandestine services case officer with the Central Intelligence Agency. Why even bother saying that? Why? It boggles my mind."
Here comes the chew chew

If that was an official CIA site that gave that info, you have my attention. But if I post a site or more that says he is a fraud would you believe me?

I'm just want some legitimate background on the guy that does not come out of his mouth. I'm sorry, I don't put much credibility in Wikipedia where one can write their own bio.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Aliensun]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You know I have to say this is absolutely so cool of them to be admitting that they are doing.

This means if they are playing that game, I can play that game too! It won’t be cheating.

For the first time in almost two decades Protoplasmic Traveler is about to meditate.

I no longer have to wait! Evolution here we come. Let the mind games begin!

Don’t try this at home boys and girls, seek parental supervision, please read all instructions, and package directions before attempting to operate, if all or part of your universe disappears while using this device please consult a physician as soon as possible, ages 12 and up, all rights reserved.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

That's the way to do it JackFlap a little at a time.

Its like a swimming pool in the late spring or the beginning of summer.

Having them dive right in is going to be too much of a shock for most people at first.

They are going to want to hop right back out of the pool, and stay out, and then you don't get to dunk them, or pull their bathing suit down or anything!

Better to get them in the water a little at a time, and try not to hum the theme song from Jaws outloud!

Dum dum dum dum dum

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

If that was an official CIA site that gave that info, you have my attention. But if I post a site or more that says he is a fraud would you believe me?

I'm just want some legitimate background on the guy that does not come out of his mouth. I'm sorry, I don't put much credibility in Wikipedia where one can write their own bio.

If you are ever able to find that website that lists all current and former CIA agents, make sure you let me know.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PPGrocks
this whole thread is about things that everybody already knows...the world just doesn't stop at our borders...drugs bring profit to many other people besides us...and the banks even though there are many of them all go to a sertain few very large corporations...but what I want to know is what will ever be done about it...or are we just wasting our time talking about it...I want to see threads about facts and statistics some kind of proof before drawing a conclusion....not just random talk about subjects...

Me, too. U2U me the link when you get that started.

Listen, no matter what is in the thread, no matter how damning the evidence, there will be too many people who will balk. There is a moving target as to what represents evidence that is "good enough". When each criteria is met, a new criteria is put forth.

I want you to take a moment and think about what you just said (you, and the other poster i quoted sarcastically)....

...what kind of facts and statistics do you want regarding the CIA? What, exactly, do you expect to find to be available? Is it not enough that we can prove that the CIA was founded by elements of the Nazi party, and represents the Gestapo that Truman lamented (as quoted by a previous poster)?

The thing about shadowy organizations is that you cannot view what they have done directly, with the context being readily available. All you can do is piece the puzzle together, and try to find pieces that are logical fits.

If you find and publish the facts and statistics you are looking for, not only will it be illegal, but you will likely find your way into an accidental death.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I like this guy, every thing he said was plausable.
The needs of the few out weight the needs of the many.
And some of the Proof is, there are more billionaires now than
before the whole credit crunch.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
When I posted this YouTube video this morning, it had 500-something views. Now it's over 4,300. Thanks to everyone who watched and posted, even if most of us already knew what this guy says is true.

BTW, I just heard that Ed Asner has agreed to be a spokesman for Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. IMO, Asner's a real hero for doing this.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

"I don't know why I am spoon feeding you but in .55 seconds and at the top of 1,666,000 results I found that he is indeed a former clandestine services case officer with the Central Intelligence Agency. Why even bother saying that? Why? It boggles my mind."
Here comes the chew chew

I'm open minded to accept what you may have to offer on the contrary that he was not a CIA operative. But, you must show that you at least put more than .55 seconds of time into research. Just because you think he wasn't, doesn't give you more credibility than Wikipedia.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Im sure there are plenty of truths to the many many conspiracy theories that have gone through this website, so I can't be surprised at this revelation from a CIA intelligence officer. Im sure DC, both Republicans and Democrats, have made their beds with the corporations, with lobbyists. Thats not to say all of these representitives are guilty, but the connection remains deep. It is unfortunate.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Maybe I am misunderstanding the structure of the sentence but watch at the 2:30 mark on the first video. He says

"We have more people imprisoned in American than the Soviets have in their prisons."

Does this mean this video is old and his whole concept about stock market crash and other assertions are wrong and basically pointless; or did I misinterpret the sentence?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Psy-Ops probably started this thread

All the links on this post is dead.
YOUTUBE INTERNAL SERVER ERROR?
Strange...

[edit on 5-4-2010 by colt122]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join