It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linkin Park are back

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   
They have no talent. The end.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
You're saying that because they are popular. It is a common fad to scorn popular things, no matter the popularity. Anyone who has listned to LInkin Park without bias will realize how good their music is. Frankly, I would not like then if it was not for their genius. I dont really like that style of music. But Linkin park has incredible melody, harmony and something that is hard to explain. I admit, they are kinda commercial, which I dont like but I love their music.

XAOS

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by High_Lord_Warrior
I haven't been able to wait to get this CD. They're my second favorite band, after 3 Doors Down. Man, first 3DD comes out with a new CD, and now Linkin Park... Excellent, I just hope they can top "A Place For My Head."

Signing off,
HLW

I've just got Meteora and it's awsome

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
my favorite band is no more...

The Toadies

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I got Meteora today and have been listening non-stop. They have achieved what many thought they wouldnt.

XAOS

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
LP is good as long as they don't try and go studio thug again like they did with a few songs in reanimation. that cd was horrible except for that december song.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 04:56 AM
link   
linkin park and good charlotte and all bands like that are rubbish and shouldnt bother producing songs. to be a song writer you have to have takent

top topics

<< 1   >>

join