It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linkin Park are back

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hey Linkin Park are back with their new album which is out this month. I seen them last night and thier new songs are really really good

Click the link below to see them making the new album and hear the songs

www.bandbuilder.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Oh great, wait till i get my chainsaw so i can cut my ears off and shove them up my arse first.

Sorry, but the state of the music industry is one of my pet hates and...

...and im going to stop now before i go off on a two hour rant.

arc

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
well I admit to actually liking Linkin Park's album Hybrid Theory, although my musical taste is pretty ecletic at times and they aren't one of my all time preferred groups.

Al

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Lincon Park is my second favoriteband. Good Charllote is my fave!! One of lincon parks new songs,Somewhere
I belong, is really good. They are really working hard.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Linkin Park is one of the few of the newer bands that I have any interest in listening to. I do have to say, the latest strategy that the RIAA/IFPI seems to be attempting in order to stay afloat in the wake of Kazaa and other P2P applications is to stuff even crappier crap into CDs and pump up the price even higher....

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   
erm. i do not like their music. at all.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i almost wore out their first cd.. i was a little disappointed that their 2nd effort was just remixes.. i can't wait to get the new cd

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Linkin Park is coming to my area this summer along with Metallica and Limp Bizkit, should be a great show, just hope I can get tickets. I'll probably feel so old there. I've seen Metallica twice and they put on an incredible show.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
never heard of htem, anyway music went downhill after the Dead kennedy's and the Sex Pistols....

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Im a huge fan of Linkin Park and I have both of their cd's. Can't wait for their new cd to come out.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Im a huge fan of Linkin Park and I have both of their cd's. Can't wait for their new cd to come out.

Cool, are you in the LPUnderground? You get the Hybrid Theory EP plus loads of really cool stuff

www.lpunderground.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
god how I miss good bands like those who actually sang about something worth listening to. Minor Threat, Fugazi, Stiff Little Fingers, DK, Propaghandi, NOFX; Bad Religion before Stranger than Fiction album, a million others.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think that LP is one of the best groups out right now. They may be slightly commercial, which I dont really like, but they have some of the best music I've listened to. They have great melodies, harmonies and many other things. I hope the new CD is up to par.

XAOS

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I haven't been able to wait to get this CD. They're my second favorite band, after 3 Doors Down. Man, first 3DD comes out with a new CD, and now Linkin Park... Excellent, I just hope they can top "A Place For My Head."

Signing off,
HLW

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
LINKIN PARK SUCKS!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
i just got into linkin park...i listen to hiphop more than anything...reanimation was better than hybrid theory to me because of the hiphop element. and I'm hoping that Mike drops a completely hiphop record sometime in the near future--he's a dope emcee and his talents are being sadly overshadowed.

their videos are always something special too. Shellie I'm on LPU. i don't really post there--lack of time but the free stuff and inside info is awesome.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
i just got into linkin park...i listen to hiphop more than anything...reanimation was better than hybrid theory to me because of the hiphop element. and I'm hoping that Mike drops a completely hiphop record sometime in the near future--he's a dope emcee and his talents are being sadly overshadowed.

their videos are always something special too. Shellie I'm on LPU. i don't really post there--lack of time but the free stuff and inside info is awesome.

Cool your the first person I've met who has liked the hip hop side of LP more than the rock side, that's great because it means they are reaching out to different genres of music

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
yeah, i'm not into the watering down of hiphop culture--blending it with pop and r&b and rock...i like it straight up but i had to take notice of Mike and Mr. Hahn...they both would definately be a credit to hiphop if they chose to branch off from LP, like they did on the executioners project, that would be a must have for my collection. don't know if i'll buy LP's new one Metora prolly burn it off my homie-he's a huge rap-rock fan. i can tolerate rock sometimes depending on the lyrics but like i said hiphop is my junk.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
yeah, i'm not into the watering down of hiphop culture--blending it with pop and r&b and rock...i like it straight up but i had to take notice of Mike and Mr. Hahn...they both would definately be a credit to hiphop if they chose to branch off from LP, like they did on the executioners project, that would be a must have for my collection. don't know if i'll buy LP's new one Metora prolly burn it off my homie-he's a huge rap-rock fan. i can tolerate rock sometimes depending on the lyrics but like i said hiphop is my junk.

That's cool

The executioners track was awsome

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 06:52 AM
link   

The greatest (live) band for more than two decades!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join