It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of Motherships exiting portals in the SUN's corona

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
guys, have a look at the pic below, its from this morning from NASA's stereo images telescope viewing the sun.....damn, im hooked on searching these images.....

website here - NASA stereo imaging website

Original image linked below

if you see the 2 objects at the bottom of the sun, copy the image into a picture editing program and zoom in....

you can clearly see 2 metallic objects, since the suns light is reflecting off them and they seem to be exiting dark portals of some sort inside the corona of the sun that is completely lit up.....ill try and upload some pics -

EDIT:

Heres the pics i was reffering to.....i just uploaded them to ATS for all to see and scrutinize.

Original Image

Here you can see 2 large objects at the bottom of the image
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95a5717b7273.jpg[/atsimg]

Original Image - Inverted Colours

I inverted the images and circled the objects to see clearer
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/070c8b6494b5.jpg[/atsimg]

Original Image - Zoomed In

Here is the original image zoomed in....you can clearly see the relection of the sun of what i assume is a mettallic surface. You can also clearly see a circular dark area behind the object which looks like a portal that the objects are exiting.....considering where they are located in the suns corona which is bright as can be, these portals stand out.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/943ef7ed83e9.jpg[/atsimg]
it looks like the top one is exiting to the right hand side and the bottom one exiting downwards.

And for reference to enable you guys to fathom the size of these objects in comparison to the sun, here is a diagram comparing the suns size with the planets of the solar system.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cacba726ea13.jpg[/atsimg]

Does anyone one else see what I see? am i correct in my analysis of todays images?

I'd appreciate some feedback.

[edit on 1/4/10 by Melbourne_Militia]

[edit on 1/4/10 by Melbourne_Militia]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
These anomalies have been presenting themselves for quite some time now. Not a new finding but still an interesting one. Makes one what to go "Hmmmmmm".

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Discussed before www.abovetopsecret.com... scroll down a bit on page 1 and read CHRLZ reply

[edit on 1-4-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

The high compression factors used for the temporary beacon images can cause cosmic ray events to be significantly distorted, as shown in the sample images below. Even the full resolution data have some compression applied to them, resulting in a small amount of distortion of the brightest cosmic rays.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
so you guys are saying that these images are hiccups with the camera/image processing?

that they dont really show motherships?

or is that just a nasa disinfo campaign?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The high compression factors used for the temporary beacon images can cause cosmic ray events to be significantly distorted, as shown in the sample images below. Even the full resolution data have some compression applied to them, resulting in a small amount of distortion of the brightest cosmic rays.

Please, this quote is before or after the chapters "space debris", "ice particles", "meteorites", "lens glitch" from the book "NASA cover up agenda for dummies"???

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

The link is broken.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

It would be easier to not post the images at all. Why bother with "disinfo"?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Geez why cant nasa afford a proper camera and software? If they have so many compression anomalies how can the scientists trust anything they see thats out of the norm, oh yeah thats right anomalies get ignored anyway.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Maybe if you read the link you would understand the situation a bit more.
Then again...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Ive checked these out for a while now and i really dont know what they are but they sure do look like solid objects and also seem to be controlled too because if they werent theyd be pulled into the sun by its gravitational pull.
These objects are believed to be around the size of the Earth! At least!
Nasa says they are camera anomalys i say BS! After all nasa stands for Never A Straight Answer!
Its also theorised that the sun is a Stargate!

NASA's Stereo spacecraft monitoring the Sun began registering huge spherical UFO's in the vicinity of the Sun around January 18, 2010. According to one observer, the UFOs "appear to be moving as they are in different positions on many [of the NASA Stereo] photos, and are huge possibly at least the size of Earth. If the UFOs were planets or some type of huge asteroid comets, they would already have been pulled into the Sun by the strong gravity the Sun produces as in the case of the recent comet."

Dr. Joe Gurman, NASA Stereo Project scientist states the giant solar UFOs are compression artifacts. Moreover, he states, the "'central data recorder' at DSN, that stores all the playback data from all the missions DSN supports, failed' on January 18, 2010, the date the solar UFO wave began, thus accounting for the images of giant UFOs (see full statement in the article below).

In a quantum physics solution to the mystery of the giant solar UFOs, physicist Nassim Haramein states in a video-taped analysis (below) that Earth-sized UFOs are in fact giant extraterrestrial or interdimensional spacecraft, which are accessing our solar system, using the Sun as a black-hole singularity, or star gate. Mr. Haramein contends that NASA Stereo data of giant solar UFOs prove that extraterrestrial civilizations access our solar system via a star gate on the Sun when using large (Earth-size) vehicle spacecraft.

The narrator in the video states, ìNotice also that [the giant UFOs] are reflecting the Suns light just like a metal constructed ship would do. My best guess is that they are huge planet sized spacecraft either observing the Sun, or could it be that disclosure is now happening. Either way, I await NASA's official explanation.î

The Video Mentioned Is No Longer There HMMM.

NASA's explanation of the giant UFOs around the Sun: equipment failure

(Dr.) Joseph B. Gurman, NASA STEREO Project Scientist responded to the images of giant UFOs near the Sun with the following technical explanation (reported January 21, 2010). Dr. Gurman wrote, ìWhat you're seeing is the difference between "beacon mode" (near real-time, heavily compressed, binned [I believe 512 x 512 or smaller]) images and normal playback telemetry images (2048 x 2048 native mode, less heavily but still lossily compressed).

"On January 18, at 21:47 UT, the 'central data recorder' at DSN, that stores all the playback data from all the missions DSN supports, failed. A backup CDR took over, but apparently started working on data from January 10, instead of just the four previous hours, as designed. (The last I heard, the DSN engineers don't understand why, but it certainly sounds like a software issue.) For some reason, DSN is unable to reset a pointer and say, please start processing from this time instead of that time. So we, and all the other missions supported by DSN, are waiting for our playback data from January 18 and all following days. As soon as we get it, and the instrument teams have reformatted the telemetry into scientifically useful formats (that allow, for instance, making SECCHI EUVI data into images), we will post the images and other STEREO browse data in the normal places. And no, I don't know why DSN designed such an inflexible CDR system. I suspect they may modify it after this experience."
(Dr.) Joseph B. Gurman, NASA STEREO Project Scientist

The recipient of Dr. Gurman's letter did not find NASA's explanation credible.

Physicist Nassim Haramein says ET UFOs access our solar system through the Sun'

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
Geez why cant nasa afford a proper camera and software? If they have so many compression anomalies how can the scientists trust anything they see thats out of the norm, oh yeah thats right anomalies get ignored anyway.

Thats hilarious, I take it you have a camera or know of a camera that can take higher quality images of THE SUN?
Good lord, this isn't NASA taking pictures of clouds and bees.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by judge360

No.

The recipient of the letter misinterpreted what Gurman said.
He did not say the "Giant UFOs" were are result of equipment failure. He said that an equipment failure resulted in old, low resolution data being posted. It also resulted in a delay of updated, high resolution data being posted.

The "Giant UFOs" have always been visible in the low resolution "beacon mode" images. It wasn't until January that someone decided they were "Giant UFOs".

[edit on 4/1/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
There is another "anomaly" in the bottom right of the photo.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Don't forget, the Sun's corona can be as hot as 3 million degrees fahrenheit. If there were any alien craft there they would have to be engineered to withstand extraordinary temparures and radiation.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by polarwarrior

Maybe if you read the link you would understand the situation a bit more.
Then again...

Hey dude...I like the new you!

New avatar, talkin some sh!t....ya buddy!

On topic:

What phage said...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to shine some light on this. A little critical thinking can probably put these anomalies into perspective. The question you have to ask yourself is,

What is more likely? That the cameras that take pictures --OF THE SUN--, have a little difficulty banging out a perfect picture every time considering the limits of our technology and the rather EXTREME brightness of the subject??

OR

That earth sized crafts controlled by intelligent alien beings from a different solar system or extra-dimension have been maneuvering their ships in rather ridiculous proximity to the sun, and have been captured by NASA on their solar camera and placed upon a website for the whole world to view........all the while covering it up?

Come on here guys, lets not get trigger happy on the eccentric theories....shall we?

I believe that alien life forms are possible, but I don't see them in every anomaly I encounter. Lets first prove that Aliens EXIST, before we try to put them in earth sized ships floating in coronal eruptions of our sun.

edit for speeling!

[edit on 1-4-2010 by treemanx]

[edit on 1-4-2010 by treemanx]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage.....

Didn't you read what he said?

He said they are intelligently controlled, or else they would fall into the son.

What more proof do you want?

Hunka Hunka

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Interesting find. What concerns me is that if they are Mother ships then they are as large if not larger than planet Earth. It's just an observation, but that little fact has me thinking, that is one big ship if it is as big if not larger than our own planet.

Then I ask myself what does that mean about who might be inside the Mother Ships and just how many Aliens could there be in one ship let alone two is a question that might just boggle the mind.

Thanks for the posting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join