It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
fraktali.849pm.com...

here's all the freaky # again...

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Did you know that this is very old information, used as alarmist crap leading up to Y2K paranoia. (I've seen this pack of alarmist conspiracy-junkie lies before, all too often, first in 1997)

One clue for the uninitiated, from the text: "That President Clinton is setting up a new 300,000 member national police force 'to fight crime'." Did you notice it speaks of Clinton in the present-tense.

And this gem from the text: "That 80% of the world's population is slated to disappear, about 100 million of it by the target date of 2000 AD?"

Mr. Alienaddicted, are you aware of the term "critical thinking"? If not, I urge you to learn about it.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Maybe they're just having some delay?

btw old information can be very usefull.

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
All infromation is useful and none should be neglected. Winston needs to realize this. No harm can be done from learning, so why deny progress and prosperity??? Why give up so easily??? Are you not worth it?? Is not our children worth such right???? Those who deny will be denied. You See?

By the way that infromation you so adamently deny is in my favorites now so I can know more than you do. Heh he

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Winston Smith
And this gem from the text: "That 80% of the world's population is slated to disappear, about 100 million of it by the target date of 2000 AD?"

Maybe three years over due there buddy???

new topics

top topics

join