It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Death of Pope John Paul I: the Vatican Conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I'd just like to thank you for the nicotine tip, just in case I ever need to kill someone covertly. Top Dollar...!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

**Takes a bow**

Many thanks Hemisphere - appreciate the welcome..! The apology was genuine, in case anyone thought I was just trying to avoid being kicked off the thread...

I have been known to say things (and type things) without thinking too much beforehand...

Anyway, still a quality thread, so I'll stop interrupting it..!

PS - I'm starting to enjoy these smilies, as you can tell. Can anyone tell me where/how to find other, more funky animated ones that can be applied here on ATS..?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Here is an example of "Power behind the thrown". It appears this guy was a very good, honorable and nice person. Perhaps he was selected to be the ruling puppet for that very reason. He apparently was naive about the scam he was involved with. When it did what any healthy, moral, and spiritually oriented person would do, it classed radically with the true nature of the organization. Subsequent Popes have been people compromised and bought into the con and willing to do it's bidden for a free lunch.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join