It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photos Burnham Beeches

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

also if you look up burnham beeches rituals here on ats there is a more detailed account .

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

do you know how to use a camera, if i were to move the camera everything in the picture would be blurred.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

also the exposure time this was all my friend i was with who took the photos on his camera, at the time i knew fa about puics and photos.

the reason they were taken on 10 sec exposure was to show the movement of the light so it could rule out things such as aircraft as it is impossible for them to move in that manner and that close to each other

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
is there actually anyone out there who can do something with these photos other than disregard them?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kicktomsnare
hi, how well do you know the area as i can direct you to the area

I dont know the area at all, but I have a map....I'm definetely going tomorrow night so would appreciate a reply before then

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

is there actually anyone out there who can do something with these photos other than disregard them?

What you are seeing in the photos is clearly motion blur of lights and exposure settings on the camera. It is a common occurance with photo takers when they take pictures of planes and helicopters or even vehciles. And you mentioned blur of other objects. All your photos are blury. Some of the spots you see are more than likely dust on the lense or lense reflection - all very explainable things.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4c705911bac.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1fd0b4767ff3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b91f7418459.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/779a42008a05.jpg[/atsimg]

Absoluely nothing in the photos show it is anything but lights on a plane or helicopter.

Long exposure of lights.

[edit on April 30th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by notilluminati

hi, i appreciate the reply but i have a few things to say.

u have just stated the obvious, we took these on an exposure to show the movement of whatever they were. I f this was a plane that would mean the headlights were facing us as its the white light , what airplanes do you know that face one direction and move right to left and as some of the photos show drop or rise considerable height . That would mean these are like harrier jump jets or something like that. Yes a helicopter could move like that but helicopters, they dont just appear from THIN AIR in the sky and move about then dissapear.

What i am asking for if there is anyway to like dumb out the light so we can see the object or something.

Also we took pictures of planes to compare with it , i am not going to get into much details here but i would no more about planes than others for a specific reason im not going to mention i also live very close to one of the worlds major airports. Put it this way i know what a plane is what it looks like and how it moves and it was exactly not like what these photos are.

thanks for the help anyway, obviously you have to see to belive.

i guess nothing on this website will ever be truthful as it is ran by a load of c"u$nTz who spread disinformation, and use this site to see what the world no about that they shouldnt. I hear J Lear

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

UFO PHOTOS BURNHAM BEECHES
www.flickr.com
Hi, i wrote a little post up here before about this but became a little reluctant to carry it on.

I have decided to upload theese photos so someone can have a look and give me there thoughts. The full story i will state in my comments.

[Mod Edit - all caps, & news tags]

[edit on 29/3/2010 by Sauron]

Did you see these near that farm on the road to Burnham Beeches Hotel? I also live near Burnham Beeches, and saw strange unexplainable lights in the field of that farm one night. I would be very interested in seeing this video.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
There is no solid body surrounding the lights... therefore these pictures are purely pictures of lights that are either moving or the camera is at the time of taking them.

Pretty poor attempt all round.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kicktomsnare

I know this is late reply but Can you send photo and video to my email ? [email protected]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join