It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Artifacts! (pics)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
Klaus and others in this field also say they don’t know why the mainstream does not consider these artefacts.

They do by implied words say that anything found that does not fit the accepted doctrine is ignored.

For example if the pyramids were actually accepted to be much older than the current history says then the Egyptians cannot pat themselves on the back for being so clever.

Many archaeologists would have to admit they are wrong and that all their truths would need to be re accessed

So basically they are ignored due to vested interests, politics and prejudices

You might be correct. Perhaps they are stuck in a rut and unable to use their minds for fear of disapproval from their colleagues?

There's a good podcast about Egyptian mathematics that you might find interesting...Rhind mathematical papyrus (right click save as)

This is the most famous mathematical papyrus to have survived from Ancient Egypt. It contains 84 different mathematical problems - such as how to distribute 100 loaves of bread among a workforce in different ratios. Such skills were constantly needed by scribes - the administrators of the Egyptian society. This papyrus was placed in its owner's tomb as a sign of his highly educated status. Papyrus documents are made from the papyrus reed, which is common in the Nile valley but relatively expensive.
Link

The podcast (10 minutes) is a little insight into how we learn to understand life in Egypt ~3500 years ago

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColeYounger
I'm so jaded though, I would need proof the artifacts aren't fake.

Oh, stop being such a party pooper! Obviously, there are a lot of people who couldn't care less if the objects are fake or if the interpretations of images is a little sketchy. As long as they fit their pre-conceived notions, that's all the proof they need!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
grrr, nothins workin for me!

i'll be back after i buy some new kitchen clothes. hopefully some stimulating discussion and/or debunking happens while i'm gone.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

I can't get over the pyramid/dollar Bill artifact. What the.........?
Will there be an ancient Statue of Liberty found too? This is creeping me out.

I know about the FreeMasons/Illuminati.... but this is an: 'in your face' reminder though.
Every day I lose one more ounce of respect towards this world!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart

i'll be back after i buy some new kitchen clothes. hopefully some stimulating discussion and/or debunking happens while i'm gone.

The whole OP is debunkable. No credible sources...just disreputable sources. It's one of the ATS merry-go-round threads where members affirm their beliefs and gasp at the wonders of what those darn scientists seek to hide from us all.

To each their own

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Amazing find.

Truly...WOW!

Sorry if it's been said already, but did you notice what looks like the depiction of the Orion's belt stars on the picture of the pyramid base?

This could be truly a significant find (if it's genuine of course), in dating the pyramid complex at Giza!

It's been shown that the layout of the pyramid complex at Giza, may be such to mirror the belt stars of Orion...this could be a significant affirmation of this.

Edit to add; My initial suspicions seem to be shared by Klaus, i'm watching part 3 now, and he's just said what i said.

Should've watched the video first.

S&F, thanks a lot.

[edit on 29/3/2010 by spikey]

[edit on 29/3/2010 by spikey]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
None of this stuff seems crazy if you are a firm believer of time travel. It took alot to get me to believe, even though i have always wanted to believe, but to hear (and read) about its acheivment by the US gov. was a huge change in course for me.

Now when i read about this type of stuff i cant help but think its the time travlers who are sending us hints (or having fun with us, really). Like the small rolex watch just found in a ming dynasty tomb, its almost as if someone went into the future and back into time, placed it in the tomb, and back to the present to see the ppls reaction.

i know i would if i had the capability.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

lol, yeah i like how nobody replied to your first post on page 1. cognitive dissonance much? still though, it's our duty to explore the curious, no matter how low on the credibility scale it is. also i would hate to have that woman or project camelot say "I TOLDYOU SO!" in a few years.

ok i'm gone for real now

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

For me, it's not so much where the eye is looking that's weird, it's what they eye looks like!

A yellow and green luminous eye?! Very reptile like.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I love discoveries such as these, which suggest civilizations of the past had esoteric knowledge and oneness that is so harshly ignored by the mainstream. It frustrates me as well, having to keep my own version of truth separate from those close to me, such as my parents (who are hardly "mainstreamers" themselves). Thanks to peer pressure and ignorance-based "common sense", we are socially bound to believe the earth is flat until enough people have the stones to sail around the world.

On the other hand, I believe there's a hidden component to our minds, a sort of "psychic wi-fi" that presently only functions while we sleep, but will soon be activated and sync us up to nature and each other, like colony collapse in reverse. I hope I'm not too off-topic here; I just hope that more and more of these sort of artifacts come out into the mainstream than our ignorance can regulate. Let's make our own destiny, people.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Originally posted by shagreen heart

The whole OP is debunkable. No credible sources...just disreputable sources. It's one of the ATS merry-go-round threads where members affirm their beliefs and gasp at the wonders of what those darn scientists seek to hide from us all.

To each their own

Klaus Donna actually appears to be offering these items for examination but the darn scientists ignore them.

To be honest when you look into the info available to us plebs the accepted history of the pyramids appears to be easily debunkable and questions asked are never addressed even down to the errosion by water shown on the sphinx which is pretty un scientific.

I really have no preconceived beliefs on this subject but would just like to see the valid questions answered which should be easy if todays science has all/most of the answers to do with the pyramid builders.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
so does this mean that the illuminati go back into prehistoric times...waaayyy before the egyptians???

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
You have to have an understanding of the system, and awareness. What they're showing is just a small glimpse, of the findings. We live in a duality. Ever wonder why there are so many different things being done by tptb? Ie. massive dark repression and ways of doing business (ie their food industry cutting up animals live to save money) and the karma they think they're putting on us. Versus, releasing some information (funny how this is supposed to balance, the only way the majority get the info is if the few of us work hard to try and make them, and take risk, so karma on the aware???) Their balancing the checkerboard floor isn't very much of a balance really!

This video is the white square in the pattern. Please wake up. You're more than your think you are and sungazing and meditating and connecting to your higher selves, and seeking through your heart directions, help, remembering that the best way to receive is to give. To lend a helping hand to each other, the third world, and all of nature. Give to receive, then pull in your memories and all of our GREATER GOOD.

I downloaded the youtube ones. These artifacts should get us thinking. Look at some of them, the magnetic elements, the application of drawings, design, geometry, schematics.
In a survival reset situation, which is what they have planned, and what the real tip off in this video is, could you imagine using magnetic chalk to draw computer boards or play around with creating designs as MACHINES. Drawn circuits applied with metalic and or magnetic chalk or pigments.

Spirals, does the norway spiral ring a bell. Snakes, does the dark star and the popes saturn hat make anyone think?

All stars are binaries! It is a duality. And we have those who treat us like livestock in a pen!

And there would be consequences to their actions based on who we are in reality, if they didnt try to accomplish a very unbalanced and distorted checkerboard floor.

But they havent maintained it, its a joke! There is so much karma they will be dealing with, yet if we wake up, if we try better to help others, if we meditate and connect in our hearts to our Higher Selves, and the BEYOND, then we'll draw in all the help we need to free this planet, before or after the reset.

Its all about LOVE!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
S & F from me too. Excellent find and than you very much for sharing.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I watched the full interview and it was pretty interesting. I don't know what to think about the artifacts. The pyramid with the eye does seem a little bit too good to be true, but the maps of the world from 12,000 years ago or more seem consistent with the ones we have today that are still around from the 1500s. I remember one of them had a map of how antarctica looked without ice that we confirmed was accurate in the late 1950s. So someone either sailed around the entire world and walked across every continent and mapped it out perfectly, or they had advanced technology (you decide). In many of the maps there is a continent in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean that he believes is Atlantis. Maybe all of the Atlantis researchers and believers overthought things a little?
Atlantis/Atlantic, could it be that obvious?
The pyramids worldwide and universal language do point to a global society, and if you view the bible and other religious writings as history books then there is a lot in common between them.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by akuarii47

I don't think so.

I think they are relatively modern, but through archaeology, discovered this information (and probably a whole lot more) and are hoarding it, so we don't discover it ourselves, and become illuminated too.

Selfish.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsequitur1221
I love discoveries such as these, which suggest civilizations of the past had esoteric knowledge and oneness that is so harshly ignored by the mainstream. It frustrates me as well, having to keep my own version of truth separate from those close to me, such as my parents (who are hardly "mainstreamers" themselves). Thanks to peer pressure and ignorance-based "common sense", we are socially bound to believe the earth is flat until enough people have the stones to sail around the world.

On the other hand, I believe there's a hidden component to our minds, a sort of "psychic wi-fi" that presently only functions while we sleep, but will soon be activated and sync us up to nature and each other, like colony collapse in reverse. I hope I'm not too off-topic here; I just hope that more and more of these sort of artifacts come out into the mainstream than our ignorance can regulate. Let's make our own destiny, people.

Wow! Nicely put!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

Didn't the tower of Babel story say that at one time in our remote history, humankind all shared the same language and we were all essentially the same society. The tower of babel has been speculated to have been a huge rocket or spacecraft, and a 'god' or 'deity' (high technology ET race), decided that if we could built the 'tower' we could do anything, and one day threaten 'god' himself, so they decided to separate us and confuse and mix up our common language, so that we might not understand one another.

And slow our progress of course.

This would seem to be born out if the examples of a common world language are right!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsequitur1221

Cant agree with you more. It all comes down to esoteric teachings. The esoteric makes so much sense, completely explains everything, and majority of it is hidden in simple symbols and stories like CHiram. God, even Isis has esoteric symbols writin all over her. All these symbols from the past and only a handful of people are enlightened, intellegient, whatever you wanna call it to truly understand them. P. Manly Halls book the secret teachings of all ages does a very good job of summarizing everything up.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Exactly, he even mentions the tower of babel if I'm not mistaken. All over the world they found the same writing from at least 12,000 years ago as well as the same arcitecture indicating that at one time we had a global society that shared one language. Its funny because that is exactly what the bible says will happen in the 'end times' and thats what a lot of people think the 'New World Order' is striving for, so it would actually be the oldest world order. Then that brings us back to the pyramid with the all seeing eye artifact...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join