It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

homosexuality: the cosmos ALWAYS compensates.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

It's others' business if he says or allows it to be. You are certainly allowed to disapprove, but your disapproval is a whole lot more unwarranted than the OP's volunteering of details from his own personal life.

reply to post by tgidkp

You go where you set your eyes. Fear (Chaos) and wrath (Pride) are definitely on both sides of this issue. I certainly strive for balance. In my best judgment, homosexuality does not reflect the image we have been given by our natural bodies. We are certainly free to do it, but it does show a rebelliousness to our makeup. The "conservative" response is quite harmful in it's response, and rather than building up those who they see as weak, they crush them. And thus the poles become even more "polar."

Wherever you are at in life, I hope that you will look to the eternal.
You go where you set your eyes. You set your eyes on what you understand to be beautiful. I understand eternal things to be more beautiful than the things of this world, but I can see eternal things through the things of this world.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Good for you for coming out, in a manner of speaking, but I think too many people put an emphasis on "who is gay and who is straight" myself, first and foremost am a person, being gay is simply a small and rather inconsequential part of that ( to me at least ). People need to drop the label and look beyond that. Asides, why hate someone for something like skin color or sexual orientation when if you speak with them long enough, they are bound to give you a much more valid reason for disliking them

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

to you it is that way but it is not an absolute truth at all, to me it says that winter and sun are both dead and in my head rise another concept of right sense source that i can realize its life by being real of

i hate that stupid random repetitions of seasons as i hate the stupid sun heat becoming clear being just fire
as i hate the stupid wind force whatever rainbow hide behind it

but i value a lot the sense i got from absolutely, it is the interaction always with objective life but it is always the same interaction wether in rain or in sunny days it is not the sun nor trees smell, it is really the same sense of objective reality with subjective real as one living, because it depends on the present whole realisations, when you and the objective are realizing same life

that is why my hate is fully justified in truth, it is really useless when it is too much egos of elements life alone

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
i suspect that being gay sexually could be of god rejections to truth order in insolent ways meaning being truth by daring truth

i cant imagine god stick to rules, i imagine more god in rule presence itchy to break it

that because he doesnt got any reference of right

i understood all my life the drive of the insolent ones but from what i understood my drive to insolence only to break what is wrong to right

and not anything anywhere like god do and surely never against truth rules as the source of all, positive always means of positive truth

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
i mean opposites obviously are meant for reality life of mixture objective realisations from different private subject true livings freedom ones

so as a lesson for yourself mind all you have to understand is that mixture is posaitive communications through objective realisations needs stands

it is not to worship opposites concept nor who does it as the source of your positive candy

<< 1   >>

join