It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Peak Clan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Mindsmog, can you tell me more about the black league?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
You're right , the burden of proof is on me. Thats why I'm posting on this web site so that I can find out more about this subject and thats all I have to say to you Sinobyte.

lol...does somebody need a lolly?

Allow me to do a little deducting on my own...

Widows Peak - Dictionary.com defines a widow's peak as a "v-shaped point formed by the hair near the top of the human forehead."

Let's see what type of characters typically are described as having "widows peaks" and let's put 2 + 2 together...

Google Search on Widows Peak RPG

Google Search on Widows Peak Goths

Google Search on Widows Peak Vampires

Now then...I'm not accusing you of anything but I wonder if the name Magica Rose has any connection to Role Playing (online or offline). I'll betcha it does...maybe there's a connection between your role playing related game hobby and the obvious role playing connection between the words "widows peak"?

*shrugs*

[Edited on 6/4/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
HA! Since you know so much about role playing I assume thats what you do alot of because you sure don't make any sense on this topic.
Think of something else to say Sinobyte

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
For your information: MagicaRose is a form of transendental meditation..now go to Google and look that up.
For someone thats not interested in this subject you sure are spending alot of time on it or maybe you are trying to rack up some points on ATS.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Sure magicrose I'll discuss the black league, But not on here! I will post a link with some info later today. The black league match the descriptions you gave.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Alright, I'm gonna have to back Sinobyte on the quote

...or maybe you are trying to rack up some points on ATS.

It made me laugh. Ill say that.

You posted two seperate replys

One posted on 4-6-2004 at 08:06 PM, and the other posted on 4-6-2004 at 08:11 PM.

Now who does it look like is trying to 'rack up some posts on ATS.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I used to date one.
They have very bad personal hygiene.
I belive they come from uranus.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder how such inmature people stay on ATS for such a long time.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
For your information: MagicaRose is a form of transendental meditation..now go to Google and look that up.
For someone thats not interested in this subject you sure are spending alot of time on it or maybe you are trying to rack up some points on ATS.

The word Magica is also used frequently in RPG's as well. You crazy vampire you.

As for your "racking up ATS points"...
I've been on this board over 2 and a half years and don't concern myself with points. I can easily go back to my old board name and casually use my 7,000 points...your points accusation is childish.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm not talking to you anymore Sinobyte! You crazy Reptilian you

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
*hands lolly to Magica_Rose*

No need to get upset you crazy role player you!

Just remember that I tried to help you...hopefully that dungeons and dragons you're playing doesn't overcome your life and eventually spit you out 10 years later a broken, unbathed warrior sorceress with no friends and a dog food diet.

Have a good one.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Mindsmog, thanks for offering to help.
Anything you can tell me will be appreciated.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
can you remember what time you had this dream.

and you say it was a dream im not sideing with any one here but no matter how realistic it is. it is still just a dream. you could not get to groomlake in a split second. this tells you it was not more then a dream because you are doing things that are imposible. so no offense but i don't think your area 51 bit might be quite right. as for the vampire things. maybe that was just the last thing you thought of before you went to sleep.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I had the dream at night...and I can't ever recall thinking about vampires because to be honest with you I don't believe they exists and never have existed.
I said in my original post that I think it was a dream, not sure, maybe it wasn't a dream.
I just know that this really happened to me.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
MR,
Had you been watching Munster reruns before you went to sleep. This sounds a lot like Eddie and Grandpa.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
but if its not a dream how did they zoom you all the way to dreamland. try and have the dream again by just thinking about it before you go to bed. but this time don't do what you think and remember it's only a dream try and find out whats in the tanks. run down to the bottom of the cave. even try to take the vamp things clothes of to find out if there like us if you have to!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join