It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Healthcare Will Require National RFID Chips ...placed into the skin?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thank you for your clarification,

MrXYZ and Artephius

Posting this in the hope people will scroll back to read your posts

And hoping the fear-mongers (many with agenda, many seeking to whip up hysterical fear-mongering) will peddle their disinfo elsewhere -- or, better still, quit it altogether)

I've been browsing other fora regularly, and they appear so sane and balanced, compared to here. Wondering why that is ... )

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'll tread lightly so as not to spam here...

With the attention span (and sometimes the mentality) of this country, the only way you can get the "big picture" of what is coming, out and into people's minds and hopefully, their ears, is a movie on the topic.

You know...something where the country (or world?) has already been chipped but there is a segment of society (or sub-society) that have chopped off their left hands to avoid the control. Kind of extreme, of course, but you get the idea. No healthcare without a chip...and if you go for healthcare without a chip, they chip you while your out cold. And without a chip you can't work...cause if you aren't chipped, they would have to pay for your healthcare...and then you would have to be chipped anyway.

That would make an interesting story for a move...a series...an album...who knows. But it sometimes seems to be going in that direction.

Being a computer programmer (on temporary retirement) who has worked in biometrics, fingerprint and facial recognition...I can tell you that from a management and tech side...an RFID chip is the way to go. Both for good and evil.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Guidance for Industry and FDA Staff - Class II Special Controls Guidance Document: Implantable Radiofrequency Transponder System for Patient Identification and Health Information PDF Printer Version1Document issued on: December 10, 2004

And it goes on to say.........

The device is intended to enable access to secure patient identification and corresponding health information in humans .

Eh, ".....health information in humans"?

Case closed for me - it's a rfid for humans.

Source

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
AND...........

Under the "Identified Risks' is listed ............ at the very bottom.........

....."Needle Stick".

Sorry, but this spells it out for me.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Part of the bill also places additional taxes on such devices, so they need to clarify what those devices are.

Deny ignorance, people.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Pay attention to the times. Look to the legends of the past. Its all connected to what they are doing now. Of course, fundamentalist Christians, Muslims and Jews won't receive this.

That is precisely the point of this when we're approaching an end to the cycle, providing we don't wake up and start to feel for each other and stop the wars, and stop the starvation of billions (not that we necessarily can stop it exactly either, it is our intent that counts our awareness and wish, along with working out plans and committing funds, and finding some way in local groups.)

Most people due to religious upbringing are not even going to understand this. But the leaders, with their Cambridge, Yale, and Harvard IQs, have been working a long term plot against the people with a guideline given them on what to do, and they are so stupid, for all of their degrees, so idiotic and of 2 year old mentality, that they are lied to, by the dark side ET entities/beings they're contracted to. They actually need our sympathy, we need to grant them amnesty, to come forward, tell the truth and stand with us, by our sides.

Putting it as simply as possible, and still completely outraged at connecting these dots, I mean just furious, for the level of their lack of understanding of Universal Law, something that is in our very hearts, is so troubling and confusing to me. Its pitiful really, but the methods they use, and have concocted over millinium to hurt, torture, ensnare, bully and manipulate people, still hurts us and our families, children, neighbors.
This is not what you think any sane person would do in the event of a catastrophe coming our way.

They've built their bases, moved cia and Northern Command headquarters to Denver, Colorado, and constructed the most offensive airport imagninable with its hidden lairs, ugly graffiti, and this enormous ugly, apocalypse horse (and for the bad karma of creating it, they probably allowed it to crush him, that or their entities, the artist who made it and died when it was finished). Its a big sign, please look.

And the guidestones. Georgia, new guidelines for the future. Nothing is done for one lifetime.

But heres the problem. They have coded the entire langauge, religious, and also matrix, all the ceremonies, funerals, coffins, courts, birth certificates, graduation certificates, symbols. They often refer to the sun gods, and to Saturn. Basically very dark entities who they serve.

The mayans, before the last cycle ended where performing human sacrifice, removing hearts, to the sun dieties, supposedly willing sacrifices.

Give your heart to Jesus! Will you take the chip or be a sacrifice for your deity? This is their mentality just prior to the cosmic event they have been preparing for (which I believe is going to be a comet hitting!)

What I call B grade horror movie mentality, is a step up from the stupditiy of this plan.

Basically they don't understand universal law, and have been lied to. Its the intention of peoples hearts that matters. All people, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindu, Buddhists, Shamans, all, ultimately believe in the one infinite creator into the infintiy and beyond, the all, everything. Whether we see that as One, or in physics, in an infinite universe and beyond (vacuum), see this as Many in One, forver, makes no difference really, they still do not worship sun deities. That part is clear for most, except the mystery school guys.

So the pit they dig for others they fall into, except this is going to not be pleasant for people.

We all have to say no to the microchip. We have to say it as a soveriegn. Not on an oath, not for anyone, but as ourselves. We say yes when we mean yes, and no when we mean no. Renounce all the codes to their language, religons, and all their symbols and entrapments. And declare only your heartfelt intentions matter. But even if you don't they still only matter.

They need a lot of help, and they're blinded by their programming.

There is some real karma in universal law, and not only are religious people engaging in wars and allowing starvation to exist rather than insisting it end, and all homelessness, banks and slavery, because banks and slavery to corporations is the root of the inequality. The real language of the Universal Laws, is a language of heart, and it speaks to our heart, and no entrapment or lies or manipulations work on its behalf. It floors me that their huge university degrees amount to nothing!

Its Love, and thats what passes the test. Love, equality, harmony!

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa
www.opencongress.org...

The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically includes in it's lists of things that must be in registered in the NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY: ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable."

Then on page 1004 it describes what the term "data" means in paragraph 1, section B:

14 ‘‘(B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to in
15formation respecting a device described in paragraph (1),
16 including claims data, patient survey data, standardized
17 analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of
18 data from disparate data environments, electronic health
19 records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the
20 Secretary"

What exactly is a class II device that is implantable?

Approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is a "implantable radiofrequency transponder system for patient identification and health information." The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as "claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary."

So, if this is true then the bill requires Americans to be chipped? I am not sure my interpretation is totally accurate, but that is my interpretation. However, if it is true, then why haven't opponents to this bill been more vocal about that?

What are your thoughts?

A class II implantable device is a "implantable radiofrequency transponder system for patient identification and health information.

Really.....You need to take your meds.
A class II device could be ANY type of implantable device from heart transpondants that measures long term wave patterns for a cardio studies to a damn birth control device....Stop spreading your non-sense. Some of you need to be chipped so we can shock you when your brains mis-fire..

also: A pace maker is class II as well knuckle head..
Some metal plates are class II..only the ones with GPS low wave transponders though...

Please....get control of your selves..
It's health care...

[edit on 2010 by tsloan]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tsloan

It is more specific if you scroll down on the web page - it has listed, under the "Possible Risks", ...... "Needle Stick".

That implies that this "implantable device" will be inserted with a needle.

Can you fit a pacemaker on the end of a needle?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Excellent find. A way to get all of us "citizens" on the government GPS system. They wouldn't want to lose anyone come round-up time. Oh, my bad. It's just for tracking your medical data. Yeah baby!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
Why do you think Obama signed the Health Care bill with 22 different colored pens?

It's a Skull and Bones thing.

322 is the symbolism for Skull and Bones.

Health Care signed into law on March 22 (3/22)

Obama used 22 colored pens.

Do the math.

It's all leading to a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

This isn't a "conspiracy". This is Fact what they are doing.

They are creating two classes: The Elite and Servants, and that's if you have the privilege to live to serve as a Servant from their upcoming wars.

You should source that to protoplasmic traveler, hes the one that made the 3/22 healthcare thread.
Secondly, I think most intelligent people realize there is a push for a world government and it is being done largely in secret, I agree with you there.
Third,why was the use of 22 pens significant?
If he had used 322 pens just for that bill I would be intrigued, but the 22 pen thing is, in my opinion, completely irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
It doesn't state anywhere that you require a chip for jobs, money, or "anything else".

Obamacare is not requiring us to get medical insurance
but we will pay fines or go to jail if we don't.
It's an indirect way of saying the same thing,
that it's mandatory.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Sorry, but this is where I draw the line! Not no, but hell no!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This exact line of text from the healthcare bill has been discussed ad nauseum here on ATS. Every time, people misinterpret this section to endorse or somehow require every American to be implanted with a chip. This is not the case, as others have already said.

THEY ARE SIMPLY MAKING A REGISTRY OF MEDICAL DEVICES. This means that implantable devices (like the Verichip RFID chip) have to be registered in a database of devices.

What the OP is claiming would be the equivalent of saying that because the FDA has listed a certain food or drug in their list of approved foods and drugs, that you are required to ingest it. Let deny ignorance please. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
as long as we repress it and dont want it we will be good in the states that are refusing the health care plan

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It is infeasible for the government to place RFID chips in everyone for purposes of GPS tracking, tagging with medical data, personal info, etc. The logistics for such a feat would simply be mind-boggling at the very least. Not to mention the not so small fact that a rather large faction of the paranoid would have to be physically forced to receive such implants. Talk about the mutiny that would follow!

Personally, I just don't see this particular scenario playing anytime within our lifetime.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The FDA's website has quite a bit of info on the Verichip -

FDA Website

Might find some interesting stuff on there... like what I found below.

Device Classification Name
implantable radio frequency transponder system

510(k) Number K033440

Device Name VERICHIP HEALTH INFORMATION MICROTRANSPONDER AND POCKET READER

Applicant
DIGITAL ANGEL CORPORATION
490 villaume ave.
south st. paul, MN 55075
Contact kevin mclaughlin

Regulation Number 880.6300

Classification Product Code NRV

Date Received 10/29/2003

Decision Date 07/22/2004

Decision cleared for marketing automatic class iii designat (AN)

Classification Advisory Committee General Hospital

Review Advisory Committee General Hospital

FOI ITEM LETTER
Type Cleared for Marketing Automatic Class III Designation
Reviewed by Third Party No
Expedited Review No

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

I dunno - why would they manufacture, and license, the product if they had no intentions of using it though?

I'm leaning towards it being time to strap on my
crash helmet.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
Just grand. They had it in the prior bills and they managed to slip it into this one as well.

I'm sure there will be some people that will try to deny this even though it is pretty clear, but to me - the verbiage is QUITE clear.

Yeah, it seemed clear to me.

However, I was still hoping I was seeing things.

I'd rather be seeing things.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Interesting thread/complaint posted I found - note the part in his complaint that
says "...was told when I got it two years ago, that if I was unable to speak or "knocked out", an emergency room would scan my arm and be able to obtain my health info online".

BOCA RATON VERICHIP HUMAN MICROCHCIP Back to Search Results Event Date 09/28/2009 Event Type Malfunction Patient Outcome Other; Event Description I have the verichip human implantable microchip in my right arm. I was told when i got it 2 years ago, that if i was unable to speak or "knocked out", an emergency room would scan my arm and be able to obtain my health info online. I got the microchip because, i have ankylosing spondalitis and should not be intubated. When i got it, the company told me it could be "easily removed" if i decided i didn't want it in the future. No hospitals are scanning arms for the microchip, so it is completely worthless. The company will not remove it unless it becomes infected and the doctor they had put it in my arm says he is not trained to take it out and i would have to go to a surgeon. How can they train physicians to put something in our body, yet not teach them how to remove it? i went to a surgeon and the surgeon said it would be more dangerous to remove it than just to leave it in. There are many of us around the country who would like to have this removed, but it is not "easy". The firm is not living up to the fda claim they gave us. It is worthless! what can we do? thank you very much. Dates of use: 2007 - 2009. Diagnosis or reason for use: neck is fused. Event abated after use stopped or dose reduced? no. Event reappeared after reintroduction? #1 and #2: no.

SOURCE

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

Verichip has literally been peddling this project for years. It's nothing new. A few years back a family from Florida (if memory serves correct, and truth be known I'm just too lazy to look it up) volunteered to have these chips implanted with some very basic information as part of a marketing ploy. At the time no one was really interested in it and the resulting technology was then used to tag pampered pets.

Could the government force everyone to become "chipped"? Sure. Anything is possible.

Is it logistically possible? I sincerely doubt it. The moment the government tries to do anything that remotely smacks of forced implants, the whole Revelations-mark-of-the-beast thing is going to come into play and the masses will freak out. It's just not feasible in any shape or form.

[edit on 3/26/2010 by maria_stardust]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join