It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Healthcare Will Require National RFID Chips ...placed into the skin?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
www.opencongress.org...

The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically includes in it's lists of things that must be in registered in the NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY: ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable."

Then on page 1004 it describes what the term "data" means in paragraph 1, section B:

14 ‘‘(B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to in
15formation respecting a device described in paragraph (1),
16 including claims data, patient survey data, standardized
17 analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of
18 data from disparate data environments, electronic health
19 records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the
20 Secretary"

What exactly is a class II device that is implantable?

Approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is a "implantable radiofrequency transponder system for patient identification and health information." The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as "claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary."

So, if this is true then the bill requires Americans to be chipped? I am not sure my interpretation is totally accurate, but that is my interpretation. However, if it is true, then why haven't opponents to this bill been more vocal about that?

What are your thoughts?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Excellent
You my friend have made my day. Finally we may wake up and see whats going on. The mark of the beast?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Just grand. They had it in the prior bills and they managed to slip it into this one as well.

I'm sure there will be some people that will try to deny this even though it is pretty clear, but to me - the verbiage is QUITE clear.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa

Approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is a "implantable radiofrequency transponder system for patient identification and health information." The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as "claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary."

Wait a second....

So if this thing can store and send out information, wont that also make it MUCH easier to usher in a one world currency, as it could eventually be used to store financial data, allowing people to make purchases etc? Essentially eliminating identity theft?

Also, would this mean they could also make it like Lo-Jack for humans? They could claim they need it to track convicts, pedophiles, people on house arrest, but in reality they could track criminals and the innocent alike.

Or am I jumping to conclusions here?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This must be a hoax* i think it is.

+38 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is what you get when people who are not used to decipher such legal text are trying to do anyway.

What this section of the bill actually does is allow the Secretary of Health ato "establish a national medical device registry to facilitate analysis of post-market safety and outcomes data” on Class III medical devices and all “implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining” Class II medical devices that may be used on certain patients. Note, that not EVERYONE has to get an implant. So it establishes a registry designed to gather data on the effectiveness and safety of medical devices.

It's important to know what these different classes of medical devices are. The FDA has split up all medical devices used on patients into 3 classes according to their potential to harm patients. Class I devices include things like tongue depressors, latex gloves and handheld surgical instruments. They they don't require a lot of FDA control. Class II devices are a little more complicated, but not enough to warrant an over the top FDA oversight. They include things like wheelchairs, surgical needles and x-ray machines. Class III devices require the most FDA oversight, including premarket testing and approval. They include things like implantable pacemakers, silicone breast implants, and replacement heart valves.

It doesn't state you will be forced to get an implant!!

Don't just spread fear like that without understanding the context

[edit on 26-3-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

No it doesn't force you to get an implant, but when they REFUSE to give you jobs, money, or anything else, then you'll line up to get it.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Why do you think Obama signed the Health Care bill with 22 different colored pens?

It's a Skull and Bones thing.

322 is the symbolism for Skull and Bones.

Health Care signed into law on March 22 (3/22)

Obama used 22 colored pens.

Do the math.

It's all leading to a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

This isn't a "conspiracy". This is Fact what they are doing.

They are creating two classes: The Elite and Servants, and that's if you have the privilege to live to serve as a Servant from their upcoming wars.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Damn
and I though I could live a normal life free from government control. It seems like we can never escape from the grips of TPTB.
RFID chips.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
reply to post by MrXYZ

No it doesn't force you to get an implant, but when they REFUSE to give you jobs, money, or anything else, then you'll line up to get it.

It doesn't state anywhere that you require a chip for jobs, money, or "anything else". In fact, it only talks about creating a registry about Class II medical devices, including those chips. It doesn't say anywhere that you HAVE to get a chip for anything. The chip might be helpful for some people depending on their condition, I'm not a doctor. They just include those implants on the list because they have their application in healthcare. But it does NOT state anything about you being forced to get one, or you requiring one to get healthcare or any other services.

Sorry to burst your paranoia bubble...but in this specific case it deserves to go "pop"

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
omit
-E-

[edit on 26-3-2010 by MysterE]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

thank you for explaining that for everyone. but for some reason i have a feeling that post may not get the attention it deserves

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilishlyangelic23
reply to post by MrXYZ

thank you for explaining that for everyone. but for some reason i have a feeling that post may not get the attention it deserves

Hehehe, the sad reality is that people prefer misinterpreting things if it fits their personal opinions. Why do you think politicians get away with so many lies? They prow on people's fears and emotions...and a lot of people just let it happen like puppets.

I'm not saying there's no government conspiracies...but in this case, no, it's just not the case.

The whole healthcare discussion has been pretty insane, both sides have been lying or exaggerating things.

Another rumor is that the bill will provide illegal aliens with free healthcare. The reason people say that are various sections in the bill that state the following:

It states: “Except as otherwise explicitly permitted by this Act and by subsequent regulations consistent with this Act, all health care and related services (including insurance coverage and public health activities) covered by this Act shall be provided without regard to personal characteristics extraneous to the provision of high quality health care or related services.”

Right wing message boards and sites have been spammed with interpretations that say that means illegal aliens get free healthcare.

As for the truth:

Now, the only section of the bill that could possibly be interpreted as “free health care” is Subtitle C (Section 152), the “Individual Affordability Credits” section. The subtitle sets up a system of income-based credits for helping low-income people buy health insurance. At the end of the subtitle, it states clearly, “Nothing in this subtitle shall allow Federal payments for affordability credits on behalf of individuals who are not lawfully present in the United States.”

I could create a whole thread about misinterpretations (by both sides), but I hate typing on weekend evenings

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilishlyangelic23
reply to post by MrXYZ

This is ATS. Logic is lost to most people, and they prefer to yell about something they're afraid that doesn't even exist. Of course some will say he's just a double agent to spread disinfo.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
OK, Good gracious the Healthcare Bill is so jargonized. I had to look forever to wade through the mess. Alright that link you gave is dated. The Bill that passed the house has that paragraph on page 1504, AND it has been modified.

‘‘(B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to in14
formation respecting a covered device, including claims
15 data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that
16 allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate
17 data environments, electronic health records, and any
18 other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary.

So what is a covered device. The answer is found on page 1502

‘‘(B) In this subsection, the term ‘covered device’—
14 ‘‘(i) shall include each class III device; and
15 ‘‘(ii) may include, as the Secretary determines
16 appropriate and specifies in regulation, a class II de17
vice that is life-supporting or life-sustaining.

So a device that is implantable is refering to pace-makers, hearing aids, syringes, etc. etc.

HOWEVER, check this out AND BE WARNED...

In October 2004, VeriChip's human-implantable RFID microchip was cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for medical uses in the United States (as a Class II Medical Device). In fact, the implantable microchip is considered a "predicate device" within the FDA, meaning others entering the space in the future will be measured against this device.

Source: www.verichipcorp.com...

HOLY JUNK, Verichip IS classified as a freakin class II device.

BE WARNED THE OP IS RIGHT

Source for the Healthcare Bill: docs.house.gov...

[edit on 26-3-2010 by trueperspective]

[edit on 26-3-2010 by trueperspective]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ahhh, yes the implantable "chip".

Here goes some info that might peak the interest of some people:

Verichip FAQ

Is the implantable microchip FDA-approved?

In October 2004, VeriChip's human-implantable RFID microchip was cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for medical uses in the United States (as a Class II Medical Device). In fact, the implantable microchip is considered a "predicate device" within the FDA, meaning others entering the space in the future will be measured against this device.

So how long is it before the government starts requiring these in order for you to get health care? The game is not what the bill does "now", the bill was to lay the ground work. Then even the people in congress have said this bill is not perfect and said they will add-on to the program later on as problems arise.

So how long will it be before they say, "in order to increase efficiency of the system you must get this chip implanted in order to receive medical care. No chip no care." This is for certain going to happen at some point within the next 10 years.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I'm not sure if you are actively trying to spread fear through disinformation, if you were mislead by another person who has spread fear through disinformation, or if you simply do not understand how to read legal texts, but I regretfully must inform you that you ARE mistaken.

As an attorney I read statutes and codes all day. They are dry, boring, and often not very clear at first even to those of us that are trained to read them. I understand therefore why it is hard for a layperson to interpret legal documents, but I assure you that the post from MRXYZ is accurate. These are two separate sections of the bill. One that creates a registry to collect the data, and another that defines that data. One type of device they will be registering amongst all medical devices is "implant" devices. Such as pace makers and internal dialysis machines. Obviously we want the uses, successes, and failures of such device to be recorded.

Nowhere does that come anywhere near what you are describing. And the rest is simply hysteria whipped to a frenzy by inference or ignorance.

I do not mean offense and truly do sympathize with the dilemma. You want to believe what you have been told, and yet you do not have the specific training to interpret the truth or fallacy of the information you have been presented. So, it is rather easy to simply say "see, I told you so all along, this is the sign we've been waiting for." However, that being the easy way does not make it the right one.

Please help others understand that while there maybe many reasons to protest the bill, or even this administration, this IS NOT one of them.

When 1 in 4 people associated with the Republican party honestly believes that President Obama may in fact be the real live "AntiChrist," the political dialogue in this country has devolved to an abyss we've not seen before. This is dangerous territory for both sides and we should be careful not to add a spark to the the already volatile situation.

*edit to add: Simply because verichip devices exists, and they are "implantible" does not mean anyone is going to be forced to get them or even that they will be used at all. All this means is that if some of them are ever implanted they (the devices themselves, nto the people) will have to be registered. Many people already do this for their animals, it's like lo-jacking fido so he can't be stolen. Obviously the fact that the devices could potentially be used on humans means they must be registered.

That fact however has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not they will be used. Most states will likely ban the devices for human use because of this trumped up fear of them being the "mark of the beast." It always goes back to religious fears doesn't it. Simply thought control through suggestion people. Don't allow yourselves to be that easily manipulated!!!
-Peace
AAH

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Artephius Abraxas Helios]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
Just grand. They had it in the prior bills and they managed to slip it into this one as well.

I'm sure there will be some people that will try to deny this even though it is pretty clear, but to me - the verbiage is QUITE clear.

It is standard for them to take something out of the bill, get it passable except for a few minor changes (putting the offensive material back in) and then signing it. Colin Powell complained that (and this is off the top of my old head mind you) Clinton? put something back in a bill before signing it into law after it was removed as (not sure don't quote me) questionable.
But this is not new considering the back up was the Monsanto Sponsored HR 875 which will take away FDA's enforcement authority and give it to a new department who will also have to use a "a class II implantable" device.
www.govtrack.us...
It is in committee as of last year around this time and the committee is full of special interests. Also please note that this is very bad if this thing passes!
(included) Oh and Tommy Thompson left HHS (where the new agency if hr 875 passes) to head up a corp for VeriChip! Imagine!
(wow/update) Tommy at first wasn't gonna take this chip. from google. go read, i don't have time:
www.google.com...=en&q=tommy+thompson+and+verichip&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=bcdf8cbbf06dc4f

[edit on 26-3-2010 by DaWhiz]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable."

Ok, color me lost but if the word "implantable" is in there - then something is going to get implanted.

A medical device is going to get implanted -

They can't "implant" a wheelchair or crutches into a person ................

So the medical device will be implanted.

Into what? Or who?

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

This is a Class II Implantable Device.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/338cc3d8b0fa.jpg[/atsimg]

The purpose of it is to make it equal to money but slide it under Healthcare.

How Dare You Mr. President and Congress...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c49045f0b3d.jpg[/atsimg]

Through the Federal Reserve and Treasury Department under the I.R.S. so that we are cashless.

To Be Chipped, Or Not? Owning Stock In Your Own Verichip, And Politics

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ebb93f8315e.jpg[/atsimg]

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

So that as we walk through Airport Security, Toll Booths, Credit Card scanners, we are sorted, sifted, and running through not only a constant Census, but so we are tracked at all times, everywhere we go.

Is Your Government Stalking You? Stalk Them Back Via Verichip Purchasing...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d0ab0bbc547.jpg[/atsimg]

It will sync up with the current Wi-Fi systems, OnStar, and the Internet.

The World-Wide Web of Surveillance of Your Online/Offline Activities

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3417e314bf3.jpg[/atsimg]

Some of this system has lain dormant for you to see it, but not realize it's importance for the better part of three or four decades, at Wal-Mart, K-Mart, CVS Pharmacy, you name it, where they scan your bar coded items, the R.F.I.D. alarm goes off if someone forgot to demagnetize it at the register, and or if someone stole a DVD, or other merchandise.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79d097d8e3ab.jpg[/atsimg]

Brought to you by Applied Digital Solutions, Verichip, Digital Angel, and I.B.M., for "ease of use".

RFID GROCERY AUTO SCANNER

But, what they neglect to tell you, is that this device has an insidious past, linked to Nazi Germany, and C.E.O. Thomas Watson of I.B.M., who assisted the Third Reich in tracking people through the Census, in order for elimination of "undesirables", people who were seen as less than human.

IBM and the Holocaust

Edwin Black : IBM and the Holocaust

What does IBM, Verichip, and the Nazi Fourth Reich have in common?

If you are not distrurbed by this information, you are obviously not paying very close attention, or you are not aware of the importance of just how much this means to you and your independence, and your own safety.

It is being sold to you, falsely, as a means for Medical Records, "Identity Theft Prevention" "security", and pushed into your foremost thoughts because of events like 9/11 and the Underwear Bomber.

It is literally a means to accept "Security" by releasing your independence, remember if you will those people who were polled after 9/11.

Quote from : Wikipedia : I.B.M. and the Holocaust

IBM has consistently refused calls by Jewish, Gypsy, survivor, and veterans groups to apologize for its involvement with the Nazi regime. I
BM has never contradicted any of the evidence or facts in the books or the many documentaries, nor has it disputed Black's allegations.

Instead, it has claimed it has no real information on the period.

IBM and the Holocaust has been featured in hundreds of news articles, magazine stories, TV shows and documentaries, virtually none with rebuttal from IBM.

The company has stated that Black's case "is long and heavily documented, and yet he does not demonstrate that I.B.M. bears some unique or decisive responsibility for the evil that was done."

Additional information was published in the subsequent Edwin Black book Nazi Nexus.

IBM claimed it does not have much information about this period or the operations of Dehomag, and most documents were destroyed or lost during the war.

IBM also claimed a (dismissed) lawsuit was filed to coincide with the book launch.

In 2002, IBM dismissed Edwin Black's claim that IBM is withholding materials regarding this era in its archives.

Nevertheless, IBM had turned over its corporate records of the period several years ago to academic archives in New York and Stuttgart, Germany, for review by independent scholars.

IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance Between Nazi Germany and America's Most Powerful Corporation

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c9c27969530.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

Was IBM, "The Solutions Company," partly responsible for the Final Solution?

That's the question raised by Edwin Black's IBM and the Holocaust, the most controversial book on the subject since Daniel Jonah Goldhagen's Hitler's Willing Executioners.

Black, a son of Holocaust survivors, is less tendentiously simplistic than Goldhagen, but his thesis is no less provocative: he argues that IBM founder Thomas Watson deserved the Merit Cross (Germany's second-highest honor) awarded him by Hitler, his second-biggest customer on earth.

"IBM, primarily through its German subsidiary, made Hitler's program of Jewish destruction a technologic mission the company pursued with chilling success," writes Black. "IBM had almost single-handedly brought modern warfare into the information age [and] virtually put the 'blitz' in the krieg."

The crucial technology was a precursor to the computer, the IBM Hollerith punch card machine, which Black glimpsed on exhibit at the U.S. Holocaust Museum, inspiring his five-year, top-secret book project.

The Hollerith was used to tabulate and alphabetize census data.

Black says the Hollerith and its punch card data ("hole 3 signified homosexual ... hole 8 designated a Jew") was indispensable in rounding up prisoners, keeping the trains fully packed and on time, tallying the deaths, and organizing the entire war effort.

Hitler's regime was fantastically, suicidally chaotic; could IBM have been the cause of its sole competence: mass-murdering civilians?

Better scholars than I must sift through and appraise Black's mountainous evidence, but clearly the assessment is overdue.

The moral argument turns on one question: How much did IBM New York know about IBM Germany's work, and when?

Black documents a scary game of brinksmanship orchestrated by IBM chief Watson, who walked a fine line between enraging U.S. officials and infuriating Hitler.

He shamefully delayed returning the Nazi medal until forced to--and when he did return it, the Nazis almost kicked IBM and its crucial machines out of Germany.

(Hitler was prone to self-defeating decisions, as demonstrated in How Hitler Could Have Won World War II.)

RFID Chip Advertisment - The Day RFID Cards Go Live

This is done through many initiatives, the Real ID Act, Affordable Healthcare, and Bailout Package.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c34c85c0afb7.jpg[/atsimg]

Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

Are you paying attention yet or are you still asleep in your cozy denial?

RFID Tracking, The Nature Of Government & China (Dr. Katherine Albrecht)

[edit on 26-3-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join