It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea vows 'nuclear strikes' in latest threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

N. Korea vows 'nuclear strikes' in latest threat

www.msnbc.msn.com

SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea's military warned South Korea and the United States on Friday of "unprecedented nuclear strikes" over a report the two countries plan to prepare for possible instability in the totalitarian country.

The North routinely issues such warnings and officials in Seoul and Washington react calmly. Diplomats in South Korea and the U.S. instead have repeatedly called on Pyongyang to return to international negotiations aimed at ending its nuclear programs.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
So now little Kim has come right out and stated he will use nukes! This guy has completely lost it, and it seems China can not or will not get him to pipe down with his threats. All because Seoul and the US are preparing for the possibility of instability in the North. Now I personally think there already is instability there and has been for a very long time...but the way I read this is; it is saying they may be preparing for an influx of refugees fleeing the country at once. Perhaps he wants to go out on his deathbed in a hail of fire...I personally believe he is more like this.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3/26/2010 by CaptGizmo]

[edit on 3/26/2010 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Same thing he says every year the US and S.Korea get ready for war games

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well it seems that things are starting to heat up...Now they may have sank a South Korean ship?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This could be the start of something Big. It quite possible end up being the pretext for bombing NK.

top topics

join