It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Lucan Dublin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
ok I was wondering did anyone else see the 2 planes spreading chemtrails over dublin yesterday evening at about 6pm ( it was sunday 22.3.10) I counted about 12 chemtrails I know that the irish airforce hasnt got any planes capeable of doing this and the planes wernt aerlingus planes they were white with no markings, also if it wasnt the irish air force doing this then who was it why would my goverment let a foreing country spread chemtrails over ireland ( I am guessing its a foreing goverment) I would apriciate any help on who is doing this and why

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I don't live by you, but I can tell you they're also spraying in the Chicago area --heavy on Saturday and Sunday and a little today. The chemtrails seem to be in cycles.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hey, Im in England and there was probably more than 20 chem-trails above my house at 7.30 yesterday morning. This is getting pathetic we might have to start wearing a gas mask

I am going to start taking pics everyday so if the truth does come out i can get a nice compensation claim

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
whats puzzeling me is who is doing this in ireland and why, because my airforce is the weakest in europe and dosnt have any planes like the ones I seen and my national airline dosnt have all white planes like the ones over dublin on sunday evening

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hi Luc,
Can you be more specific about the aircraft, type, size, engines direction of travel. If they were jets, why would you think it was a chemtrail as opposed to a normal jet contrail, (which does release both chemicals and heavy metals anyway) and so is really a chemtrail in its own right. Some of the substitute charter planes that BA are using are white, whether they are on Dublin flights, I don't know.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
well I know the difference between a chemtrail and a con trail plus it was the way it was billowing from the plane for miles across the sky not like the shorter con trails which on;y last a few minuets the plains were big like passanger jets and the chem trails were going from east to west and north to south

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm in Las Vegas and spraying here involved numerous planes yesterday and covered the sky so that no star was visible. The spraying started in earnest Friday March 19, 2010. It always seems to ramp up 4 or 5 days after the new moon. The planes appear to be all white with no markings except for one huge plane, which I noticed the other day, with a red nose that appears to shoot out 3 huge sprays all at once. They spray grid patterns and X's and wind up with spirals that appear to have sacks hanging from them. We feel ill everytime it gets this thick.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifersjester
well I know the difference between a chemtrail and a con trail plus it was the way it was billowing from the plane for miles across the sky not like the shorter con trails which on;y last a few minuets the plains were big like passanger jets and the chem trails were going from east to west and north to south
Well,
East to west is a landing pattern for Dublin, and for cruising jets from the rest of europe to America. South to North is more convoluted, but if there is a trail, it is most likely from a jet at its cruising altitude. Contrails can last indefinitely, all according to the tropospheric conditions prevailing at the time, and are a result of extreme heat, (from a jet engine exhaust) versus atmospheric coldness and which equals mostly steam, plus engine and engine blast artifacts which equate in fact to a chemtrail, and are most likely harmful because of the minuteness of the particles in those exhausts. A deliberate chemtrail would be much harder to define, unless you can actually witness a "trail" coming from another source other than the engine, and even then there is the problem as to what that "trail" might be and what is its purpose, suspicious enough as it could be.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Just watching the News in Ireland this evening and for the weather forecast reporting on this particular channel anyway, they show the pictures that viewers have taken of the weather etc and i saw this following image and thought of this thread immediately, hope to add into a few others also.

In this image can be seen many chemt@&s but in the top left part can be seen a really small chemt?@& in comparison to the rest, I don't know the photographer but i will also give the link to the Website Here, this was shown on TV on 19 Jan 2011

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Ive definately noticed an increase in what some people call chemtrails over Dublin lately not sure what they are myself but definately an increase lately...

I have a friend who moved to Lucan recently I'll ask him if he noticed anything

top topics

join