It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

quazgaa klaatu; and the syntheke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Paul Laffoley claims to have been visited by a hermaphrodite reptilian being named Quazgaa Klaatu. he has made an account of his meeting with the alien in the painting "Thanaton III", an account which is well worthy of analysis by the membership of ATS.

the artist claims that he was implanted with a device inside of his brain at an early age, and that via this implant he is given the information which he then uses as the basis for all of his incredibly technically detailed works. his paintings are, in my opinion, some of the most important this world has ever been given. i have selected some details of "Thanaton III" below, as photographed and transcribed from the copy i have in my studio.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/f1211a133dda7a35.jpg[/atsimg]
the following numbers correspond to the locations of statements, as numbered in the drawing above.

1 - the slope of the great pyramid

2 - to the power point of the great pyramid

3 - to the subterranean pit of the great pyramid

4 - local travel by means of plasmadynamic mode of propulsion

5 - the power point of the great pyramid

6 - cosmic travel by means of the levogyre in which the velocity varies below and above the speed of light

7 - the level of the queen's chamber of the new birth of the regenerated soul.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/91fa7463b1361855.jpg[/atsimg]

the design ratios of the flying saucer are apparently an exact match to the great pyramid. i am not well educated on the architectural dimensions of the pyramid, so i am hoping that someone with some egypt knowledge can verify the angles i highlighted.

i am particularly interested in the depiction of the "levogyre", which is the engine of the spaceship. laffoley gives more details of the levogyre in another drawing. for more analysis of the levogyre, go to THIS WEBSITE.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/d5a909b62d2b6d71.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/df4a1f29754ec613.jpg[/atsimg]

....and finally, paul was good enough to give us a depiction of the being.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/9631b62e7cd377e7.jpg[/atsimg]

above the being are the words "a black warrior with a blue book and an interrozitor", and below the being are given the dates and locations that the alien encounters took place.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/9c518b7fa4ee3747.jpg[/atsimg]

lastly, the artist explains the work in his own words:

Comments:
The painting depicts an extraterrestrial's exhortation to me, explaining how to:
1) Link life to death in a continuous experience.
2) Utilize the resulting thanatonic energy to travel faster than the speed of light,
turn matter into consciousness and back again, alter evolution at will
and exist simultaneously at every moment of time.
3) Move the entire universe into the fifth dimensional realm,
and say when in history it is possible for this to happen.

I have also received other information I cannot understand.
Since this information was given to me directly but not for me per se,
it must be communicated to others, many of whom are better prepared than I to receive it.

Accordingly I was also shown how to make the painting into psychotronic, or mind-matter interactive device which is
activated by approaching the painting, stretching out your arms, touching the upright hands and staring into the eye.
By doing this, new information will come to you through the
active use of the divine proportion, which is the
proportion of life connecting to death.

- Paul Laffoley

i will consult my copy if you would like to know more of the tiny detailed writings. for more information about the artist, and for very high resolution scans of this work and many of his other incredible works (very highly recommended!), go HERE, visionary art galleries.

...thanks for reading, let me know what you think.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by tgidkp]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
It's certainly a detailed opening post there tgidkp with some good analysis from yourself as to what it could mean.

I do think though that a reptilian alien with Klaatu in his name first appearing in 1951, 15 days before the film 'The Day The Earth Stood Still' was released, is a bit of a give-away as to his mental state though.

Not to say the rest of it isn't real or anything - especially in light of the hard work you've put in - just that name of the alien gives me pause for perspective.

I look forward to hearing other people's view on this.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The biggest question that comes to mind is..... Why on earth does his book have the star of david , or whatever that star thing is called, on the cover? That baffles me the most, I think.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

i agree that the name begs credibility.

but, more than any other single factor working to laffoley's credit is that his entire body of work is phenomenal. you really should take a look at the link at the bottom of the OP.

there are only two ways for this man to have come up with these ideas:
- he has a gifted imagination.
or
- he really does have an alien implant.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

There are a lot of different meanings for the six-pointed star:

• Star of David (most common)
• Magic (when encapsulated in a circle)
• Origin of Life (as a six-sided shape thing)
• Dominance (man over woman, God over humans, higher reality over Earth reality, etc.)

More information can be searched on Google and read here: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Thanx... learn something every day. Now I guess the star on the book makes sense now. Had no idea...... I just assumed the jewish faith created it as their personal symbol. Never good to assume. Makes me look like something or other...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Makes all these claims paints all these images and of course sells them, well
we all know that some people will buy anything connected with UFO's etc so thats the best reason for him to churn out all this work!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
I do think though that a reptilian alien with Klaatu in his name first appearing in 1951, 15 days before the film 'The Day The Earth Stood Still' was released, is a bit of a give-away as to his mental state though.

Not only that, but Klaatu is the name of a reptilian race in Star Wars, an obvious node to the Day the Earth Stood Still. That is far too suspicious to me.

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Not to say the rest of it isn't real or anything - especially in light of the hard work you've put in - just that name of the alien gives me pause for perspective.

I'm very comfortable saying its not real. Everything he's saying sounds meaningful but is ultimately hollow. He tries to disguise this through his word use, but isn't saying anything at all.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

reply to post by wmd_2008

laffoley does not sell anything. the only reason that any of his works are available to the public is through individuals whom have promoted his work independently by scanning it onto the internet and so forth.

the print of Thanaton III was made available to buy in order to support a showing of his works in boston back in 2007.

here are a few other paintings to show what exactly this man is trying to accomplish. i really, REALLY, do not think that his experience should be so easily dismissed....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/0946b7d37c24889f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/4e0aae23d091e668.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/51564d86086650cb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Perhaps the being took on the name because of cultural relevance at the time, in an effort to ease the contactee's conscious paradigm shift? Not saying I believe this, just throwing out ideas.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

there are only two ways for this man to have come up with these ideas:
- he has a gifted imagination.
or
- he really does have an alien implant.

Or good narcotics....

Lets face it, many creative people throughout history used altered states as their muse...this one certainly seems to fit the bill...

I always find it odd in these cases, that with these alleged repeated visitations, they couldn't manage to obtain more credible evidence (such as a non-terrestrial doo-dad, or pics of aliens or ship interiors, etc.).....

Not really that odd though, as I think the vast majority of abductees are (to use the non-scientific term) full of it... Still, there are compelling cases out there...but this seems a bit new-agey to me...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Well do you recognise the word Klaatu

or this phrase

Klaatu barada nikto if you dont google this phrase!

See how you feel about him then!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Gazrok: you need to do some more research on Laffoley. To lump him in with the wooley headed new agey group is a grave mistake. Its rather like saying that Aliester Crowley was a hippie.

new topics

top topics

join