It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jaime Maussan Metepec Creature Confirmed as a Hoax

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I wonder what Maussán would look like skinned and caught in an animal trap... pumping him full of animal fluids is optional (he's already quite bloated as it is).

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
I wonder what Maussán would look like skinned and caught in an animal trap... pumping him full of animal fluids is optional (he's already quite bloated as it is).

If a Dugong and a Walrus could mate, you'd probably have something close to Maussan in the buff... give or take a few kippers.

IRM

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

LMFAO! Comedy gold.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Oh Maussan, when will you learn? then Maussan's followers wonder why we laugh at them when they go to his presentations to watch his cheap material and buy his books.

It's funny how Jaime Maussan dares to call Carlos Trejo a hoaxer, they're the same crap, a pair of money hungry bastards, one of UFO, the other of paranormal field, both the same crap.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
I don't think Jaime Maussan is a hoaxer. I just think it's a case of his enthusiasm for uncovering the truth getting in the way of common sense and good reasoning.

So he wants to 'uncover' the truth. Yet gets told that something is a fake beforehand, but still decides to go with it!

Sounds like a hoaxer to me!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well......what a good guy you are......thanks for all that hard work

Just doing my job here my friend, contributing for the sake of the ignorance deniability.

And regarding the advertisers, since they have income with their ads I think they don't bother with the rubbish.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hard to believe that this being was an alien ever since it came on TV.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I woe the day some real footage or physical evidence finds its way to the hands of Maussan.

That guy is a swindler, an so are his goons. He is out for the money. Not a researcher nor a journalist, but a showman.

Jaime Maussan should be selling hotdogs in some backwater Mexico town, not on TV.

Oh, and ufowatchdogs hall of shame is always a handy reference.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by S.O.66
Hard to believe that this being was an alien ever since it came on TV.

G'day S.O.66

I agree.....

It never did look all that promising

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uluru
That guy is a swindler, an so are his goons. He is out for the money. Not a researcher nor a journalist, but a showman.

G'day Uluru

I think you've summed that up quite well

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
What if...

That monkey is skinned on a special lab, or hang on let me change a bit more, what if that little monkey was a radiation experiment guinea pig (i mean lab animal) of a secret lab (which like i was signed a petition against NASA over months ago about them using squirrel monkeys for experimenting space radiation). And put the little monkey there on purpose (to make people believe that it is an et life form). And what if that poor burning/melting farmer was melted with termite just like in 9/11. What do you think about it? Is it so hard to stage such an event for 'them'?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
What is so sad..is no one has any remorse, or feelings for the poor animal that had to DIE..with HALF it's arm gone..and still stuck in that trap. All for the sake of...well whatever THEY had in mind.

They have no more regard for life than..its not human..kill it..sad sad sad.

And we wonder why we are on the low end of the life chain!
This thinking is BELOW animalistic..its not even human.
I wont be put in the same category as these people!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Yeah exactly why doesnt anybody make an investigation about the killer of the monkey? Where is animal rights groups? Why is everybody in silence? Ok if Maussan was a hoaxer then he should be charged of what he did to that monkey, and to the dead farmer isnt it? What is happening here?

[edit on 13-4-2010 by organite]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by organite
Yeah exactly why doesnt anybody make an investigation about the killer of the monkey?
Where is animal rights groups? Why is everybody in silence? Ok if Maussan was a hoaxer
then he should be charged of what he did to that monkey, and to the dead farmer isnt it?
What is happening here?

[edit on 13-4-2010 by organite]

If you are interested go to this website and you will have all your answers including the
real killer of the creature. Starting tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Quite disheartening but expected. It is sad to see people with plenty of initiative to hoax and no initiative to find the truth. The crypto field and UFOlogy is full of these people and it disgusts me to no end. They get rich while I am continually labeled a nutball because I search for the answers. A sad state of affairs I tell ya. Thanks MMN for bringing this to our attention.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
What is so sad..is no one has any remorse, or feelings for the poor animal that had to
DIE..with HALF it's arm gone..and still stuck in that trap. All for the sake of...well
whatever THEY had in mind.

I agree it was regrettable but the real killer will be exposed as well as the fraud and
disinformation he created, are you interested then watch this website and learn the true
story and the main characters involved, starting tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
Quite disheartening but expected. It is sad to see people with plenty of initiative to hoax
and no initiative to find the truth. The crypto field and UFOlogy is full of these people and
it disgusts me to no end. They get rich while I am continually labeled a nutball because I
search for the answers. A sad state of affairs I tell ya. Thanks MMN for bringing this to
our attention.

On the countrary, reserve your judgement not to be deceived, the truth is just to be
revealed, be prudent and watch the real story and the real killer and the real hoaxer.
If you are interested go here starting tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
What is so sad..is no one has any remorse, or feelings for the poor animal that had to
DIE..with HALF it's arm gone..and still stuck in that trap. All for the sake of...well
whatever THEY had in mind.

I agree it was regrettable but the real killer will be exposed as well as the fraud and
disinformation he created, are you interested then watch this website and learn the true
story and the main characters involved, starting tomorrow.

TY so much, Free Spirit, you are like a knight in shining armour..

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Great find Maybe.. Maybe Not!

If Maussan's name is attached to it, you can be guaranteed it's a hoax! Did we ever think any differently? LOL!

However, I have no doubt that people will come into this thread and defend him... even with this evidence at hand. I look forward to a good laugh at the straw grasping antics.

S&F

IRM
ufo releases intelligent spheres...ring any bells?

whatever became of the promised raw footage? it was even filmed from 2 seperate vantage point...*sighs*

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
If you are interested go to this website and you will have all your answers including the real killer of the creature. Starting tomorrow.

Well it's the 14th and Maussan's website isn't up yet.

Why are you doing promotion work for Jamie? You wouldn't happen to work for him would you?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join