It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trillion Dollar Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The Trillion-Dollar Conspiracy: How the New World Order, Man-Made Diseases, and Zombie Banks Are Destroying America (Hardcover)

I am really looking forward to reading this book by Mr Jim Marrs on the economic meltdown and what really happened. I have seen many pundits and economists tell their take so it will be very interesting indeed.

I have this one on preorder and it is going to ship June 29, 2010 (tentatively).

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
for those of us who dont do analog because were trying to lower our carbon footprint and save the planet will there be links to the online versions???

I am looking forward to this as well, I enjoy reading other peoples insights and feel that his past writings have been constructed very well and warrant further attention. I must say whether you agree or not with the final conclusions is irrelevant as its more about how its put together and the details then the overall conclusions.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

The book should be available on Amazon's Kindle.

I still enjoy reading old fashioned books, but most of them are now available via online too. (I would also not have anything to do during a power outage.)

edited for content

[edit on 3/19/2010 by kidflash2008]

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Am on page 119 of this book and it's a real mind blower so far.

Here is just a taste of what's inside this monumental book.

"As if he were reading from Taylor's script, England's Prince Philip was quoted in People magazine as saying, "human population growth is probably the single most serious long-term threat to survival. We're in for a major disaster if it isn't curbed-not just for the natural world, but for the human world. The more people there are, the more resources they'll consume, the more pollution they'll create, the more fighting they will do. We have no option. If it isn't controlled voluntarily, it will be controlled invioluntarily by an increase in disease, starvation and war." Years later, Philip mused, "In hte event that I am reincarnatd, I wold like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation." -- Page 119-120 "The Trillion Dollar Conspiracy" by Jim Marrs.

Page 109 goes into mycoplasmas and prions and Nazi medical scientists. Very interesting but nightmarish reading. I cannot conceive of humans so evil that they would willingly bring this upon their fellow man.

"The Paperclip medical scientists coming to America brought with them this toxin, known as mycoplasma-a distinct type of bacteria lacking a cell wall.
A U.S. government report dated january 3, 1946, carried a section entitled "Production and Isolation, for the First Time, of a Crystalline Bacterial Toxin." The nazi bug had been reduced to a crystalline form, creating an artificial virulent disease agent derived from the original bacteria.

This crystalline bacterial agent could be dispensed by aerial sparying or by infected insects (mosquitos) The agent also did not respond to most antibiotics, including penicillin. Acting as a parasite, it stimulated both bacterial and viral diseases and, because it attached to specific cells without killing them, was virtually undetectable by conventional medical diagnosis techniques. Such diseases are considered untreatable and usually fatal, because they mostly affect the brain or neural tissue." ...........page 110

"Several researchers, including the Nicolsons, Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, Dr. Joseph S. Puleo, and authors of "The The Brucellosis Triangle", Donald W. and William L. C. Scott have linked this mycoplasma pathogen to a host of increasingly common neuyrosystemic diseases, such as Alzheimer's, bipolar disorder, Crohn's colitis, chronic fatique syndrome, Creutzfeldt-Jakob, diabetes, dystonia, fibromyalgia, Huntington's, lupus, Lyme disease, multiple sclerosis, myalgic encephalomyelitis, Parkinson's disease, and even schizophrenia....page 111-112

And on and on it goes, showing our government allowing, no promoting this @rap.

I've had several u2u's asking me if I am related to Jim Marrs.

NO (I wish).

If any of you are real conspiracy freaks than this book, while pricey at $17.00 is worth every penny.

Pages 389-431 is titled Sources for all you skeptics that like to tear everything apart out there.

Mr. Marrs brings to the table very sensitive and enlightening information and I am glad I bought the expensive hard copy.

Signing off, going back to read more of this................we're going to hell in a handbasket and most of you have no idea how deep and twisted this rabbit hole goes.

edit on 4-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: typo and added video

new topics

top topics

join