It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egg-shaped UFO over New Mexico

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Egg-shaped UFO over New Mexico

Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Egg-shaped UFO over New Mexico Latest UFO sightings - Egg-shaped metallic object photographed over Roswell, New Mexico on 13th February 2010 at about 5:30 pm. Is this sighting

www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

Is this sighting linked to Lonnie Zamora case which also happened in New Mexico in April 1964?
"Sighting of UFO in skies over Roswell I was walking along Main Road, Roswell, on my way to find some dinner. I was walking in the direction away from the heart of Roswell. At approximately 5.30pm I saw an object travelling through the sky which at first I thought to be a balloon. It seemed to be as small or maybe a touch bigger than a ballon but as it came nearer I noticed it was not a balloon. It appeared greyish/metallic/aluminum in colour and travelled at a good speed in a straight line though with a bobbing/rocking motion. I took two photographs with my camera on full zoom. The camera is a Canon PowerShot S200. I could only take two quick snaps as my battery had died and I did not have a charger. Any idea what this could be?" Author (source: mufon)

The oval shape was found by Walton at a saucer base along with the flat
saucer.
So they still fly.
The owners must have fun flying around with the latest 100 year old technology.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

T+L, thats an interesting pic mate.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcab4028cfdb.jpg[/atsimg]

Don't know what the object is but heres another egg shaped UFO report from New Mexico witnessed by Military policemen and engineers.

The White Sands Jeep Patrol UFO Incident:

White Sands Military Police Patrols.

At 3:00 a.m. (MST) - 4:00 a.m. Levelland time - November 3, two military policemen on routine patrol at the White Sands missile range, reported an egg-shaped UFO which descended over the base.
Cpl. Glenn H. Toy and Pfc. James Wilbanks, patrolling in a jeep, noticed a "very bright object" high in the sky. The object descended to a point about 50 yards above a bunker which was used during the first atomic bomb explosion. Then its light blinked out. A few minutes later the light flared up again, becoming bright "like the sun," dropped toward the ground on a slant about 3 miles away and disappeared. According to Lt. Penney, the M.P.'s described the UFO as egg-shaped, and about 75-100 yards in diameter. Cpl. Toy stated: "It looked like a completely controlled landing."

That evening, about 8:00 p.m., Sp. 3/C Forest R. Oakes and Sp. 3/C Barlow, on another two-man jeep patrol, reported seeing an unidentified light hanging above the old A-bomb bunker. Oakes described it as "200 or 300 feet long. . . very bright." The patrol was about 2-3 miles west of the bunker. As the M.P.'s watched, the UFO took off climbing at a 45 degree angle, its light pulsating on and off. Moving slowly, sometimes stopping, the UFO gradually diminished to a point of light "like a big star," and finally disappeared

About 17 hours after the second jeep patrol sighting at White Sands, James Stokes, a high altitude research engineer at the base, watched an elliptical UFO maneuver over the area. Stokes also looked up and saw a large, whitish egg-shaped object moving in and out of clouds to the northeast, in the direction of the Sacramento Mountains, The UFO made a shallow dive, turned and crossed the highway a few miles ahead. As the UFO flashed by, Stokes felt a wave of heat. (His face later appeared "sunburned.")

Moving at fantastic speed, the featureless object turned sharply and disappeared over the Organ Pass west of the base. In a taped interview broadcast on station KALG, Stokes estimated the speed at 2500 mph.It was "definitely a solid object," he said.

Link

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Wellll....
I dont know who this Michael guy is, so for me, this appears as little more than a rock someone threw and took a picture of.

Is it a rock? hell if I know, but since the source is unknown, the object can be considered something else, and there is no witnesses to back up his claim, then it is simply a picture of a rocklike thing appearing to fly by either some secret governmental/alien tech, or by a decent pitch arm.

Did this bring about disclosure? to one individual named Michael, possibly, but to the rest of us...nope.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
this vids even weirder

cool but strange stuff

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Ah, guess the Easter Bunny pop'd back to Earth in its flying Egg to aquire more Easter Egg mixture for the following month of hard work.

But seriously, is it me, or am I seeing an re-emergence of Egg/Oval cases?
I suppose ill mention that old '64' classic that is Socorro. That was in New Mexico too... (As Tesla mentiond above)
Would I be right in guess in that this is a 2 man/E.T. craft?
I wonder if that dark patch on the shell is an entrance hatch/porthole or some dark insignia..?
Hmm... Suppose more info will surface.
I hope.

[edit on 18/3/10 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'm too much of a skeptic in certain matters and what I see in this photo because of the angle of the supposed UFO and it's arch rising up from the lower right, lead me to believe that someone using a skeet machine propels an object that while I cant make it out into and away from the skeet machine. You know, the kind that shoots those clay targets into the air. Well, to me, an object has just been hurled into the air.

Because I shoot skeet and have one of these machines to shoot clay targets. Based on the most normal set up the machine always shoot straight out and the clay pigeon always cants to the right as it moves away and after reaching its highest arc point, it begins a arched descent to the ground if you don't blow it up with your 12 gauge that is. Of course for anyone that has done this thousands and thousands of times you will know what I speak of.

Anyway, I guess I could go outside and hurl a water balloon or better yet, I could paint some windows on a clay target or perhaps glue some plastic objects on it and while it is being hurled into the air, I could take a picture with my cell phone. What I would end up with would be a picture of my fake UFO leaning to the right as it was moving away from me at warp speed. I then post that photo if it looks passable or good enough so no one can prove other wise and next thing you know, all the UFO zealots come forth and go ooh...aah...its so cool. What a joke.

This is poor attempt to fool the sheep. I could create a hoax UFO with my painted clay pigeon target with plastic parts glued on and If I thought it would change the world to prove it to you, I would rush outside this second and prove it by producing my own Arkansas UFO and posting it. Of course that would be a complete waste of time for me and for you. Wasting time is something you might want to do, but I have better things to do.

This so called UFO is a clear and blatant childish hoax that is so poor it's laughable. Please, ring me when they land and actually decide to talk. Not before. I could care less about cool looking photos. UFO's are not cool. Grow up please.

Other than my skepticism, thanks for the posting.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

That's an awful lot of huffing and puffing without knowing what it is or even having a good theory. Maybe you just wanted to talk about skeet..

Could be a rock, could be a UFO.. but denouncing and ridiculing in your manner is getting so tiresome.

b

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Looks like someone tossed a bird egg up in the air and photographed it.

Example: www.floraltrims.com...

Mystery solved!

I suppose on Easter, NM residents will have fun on their UFEgg hunt

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Im going to have to go with someone threw a rock into the air and photographed it, it looks fake beyond fake.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Curious as am I and for you who don't know who Michael Schiavello is I took a bit of my time to search who is he and luckily I found more than I was expecting.

As wikipedia states:

Michael Schiavello is an Australian sports commentator for K-1, Dream and The Contender Asia.[1] He has also written for more than 50 publications worldwide and was the long-serving editor of Blitz Magazine, current editor of International Kickboxer Magazine, a feature writer for Inside Sport magazine and was the youngest ever inductee to the Best Australian Sports Writing Awards.

Source

His entry on Twitter:

@xFenixKnightx Thanks! Talked everything on Junkie Radio today from Toney to Maria Kanellis to my UFO sighting in Roswell! Great show!
about 24 hours ago via web in reply to xFenixKnightx

schiavellovoice

Entry on Twitter from Junkie Radio:

Listen now to @ShiavelloVoice talk about UFO's, butt implants, and of course MMA call in (702) 736-9461
8:30 AM Mar 16th via TweetDeck

MMAJunkieRadio

-

Now, in my humble opinion, besides he being a sports commentator, a person who talks about butt implants cannot be trusted. Just saying.

Conclusion:
This guy doesn't seem to be a very credible witness. He or a friend may have thrown a rock and the other photographed just to create an history about seeing a UFO in Roswell. You know, just to have a history to tell.

-

edited to add conclusion.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by One Step Beyond...]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well, that just shows the problems inherent with UFO photos. Even if they're relatively clear, they don't really prove anything. Yeah, sure, they could be flying craft piloted by alien beings from another planet. But there isn't one single shred of evidence that indicates that. Or anything else.

Oh, well.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
this vids even weirder

cool but strange stuff

A flock of birds flying in formation isnt weird !

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Looks like a jelly bean to me lol.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The Egg ship looks at an angle.
Why are some of the UFOs at an angle.
In the 'Right Angle Turns' thread Oberth ( head of German
rocketry an mentor to von Braun) talks about the UFO and says
a tilt incurs due to suspension and direction drive forces acting together.
Well thats what I inferred.
Many are sitting flat in a hover as in balancing gravity against
a vertical force.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
this vids even weirder

cool but strange stuff

The only night vision video that caught my attention was the light
columns with ball of light at the bottom from Iraq.
The ball would be the craft surrounded highly varying static charges
and the light column would be the suspension column of electrical flow
going into the craft as forces keep the craft in hover.
The was a dual beam for the cigar type craft.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
looks to me like its one of those quail eggs you can get at just about any sushi restaurant. I just just don't understand why the hull of the ufo would appear splotchy like that unless it's product of the energy field like a sun spot or something.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Egg-shaped...

Weird... I saw just the other day a Boing 747-Shaped UFO flying over my house as well. WHAT COULD IT BE?

[edit on 18/3/2010 by bskivss3]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by One Step Beyond...

I've removed my post pending further thought.....

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by One Step Beyond...

G'day One Step Beyond

I agree....I smell a rat.

Here is Schiavello:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32a8540a704b.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is his website:

www.thevoiceonline.info...

Here are his latest "tweets" (I have tried to clean up the bad language)

Time to hit the shower, have a shave, suit up in this “B-word”... XFC countdown is on, LIVE on HDNet tonight!
About 20 mins ago

“F-word” me Buffalo have just pwned Tampa 6-2
about 2 hours ago

“F-word” Buffalo! who names a city Buffalo anyway!
about 2 hours ago

go tampa you “F-word” savages score again so i can hear the foghornn!!
about 2 hours ago

this is soooo cool! i could commentate the “S-word” out of ice hockey, this “F-word” rocks!
about 4 hours ago

I am “F-word” loving my 1st ice hockey game! this “S-word” is wicked!
about 4 hours ago

I suggest that someone who has such an appallingly disrespectful approach to public communication is disrespectful enough of the public in general that he is easily capable of hoaxing such a "UFO" sighting to gain attention & publicity.

I mean really.....he saw a UFO in Roswell...... :shk:

I think it’s almost certainly a hoax to appeal to the redneck UFO element out there.

Mods: If you are not comfortable with my "cleaning up" of the bad language in the quotes, please feel free to remove those quotes.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

<<   2 >>

join