It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Is Making Flying Saucers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
That's right Russia IS making flying saucers. I suspect many would assume to see the alien type of craft...zipping through our atmosphere and changing direction on a dime...and jumping through time portals. Alas no...not so dramatic...although it does indeed look exactly like our perceived notion of what a alien flying sauce would look like.

Here is the “aerostatic thermoballasted vehicle” by the company Locomo sky.
Locomo Sky is hoping to build a huge version of the Locomoskayner that would have a 600 metric ton capacity or even carry 11,000 people. This baby will be huge.

www.locomosky.ru...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
That's pretty neat. And with as many people as there are already mistaking planes and birds as alien UFOs, this thing will break their brains. It's going to be even harder separating out what's truly mysterious from mundane.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Its the propulsion system or their schematics that we need to know. If they're making them, are they clean free energy systems, because they would have to be.

And that means, we all need to know, and this needs to be everyones energy system.

So Russia can cough up the GOODs to the people, for the people. And ASAP!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Isnt this just a saucer shaped hot air balloon?

Nothing to get to excited about here and yeah this will probably lead to more UFO reports.

Should'nt be to hard to spot that this bad boy is'nt one though. 11,000 people. Its going to be massive and will probably move at a snails pace.

Anybody know why they designed it? just for tourist attraction or a seriouse travel option.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal

Isnt this just a saucer shaped hot air balloon?

G'day All.

My answer would be "yes" it is a balloon, a round blimp. I see no UFO here.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wow, so you have an increase in the amount of geniuses randomly launching chinese lanterns, and mylar balloons, and now this enourmous thing .
Is some evil dweeb comming up with this stuff to deliberately junk up the airways , and thereby attempt to weaken the case for truely unexplainable UFO cases?? Seems theres that much increase in the amount of weird crap being thrown into the atmosphere, Im wondering wether this is a concerted effort by shadowy btards to make all us "nuts" put our tinfoil away .

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This is indeed a Blimp.but a blimp in the shape of a UFO. This will increase the UFO sightings dramatically in my opinion. Look at the video and the link to the company I provided in the opening post. It does beg to question the reasons for the shape though.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I vaguely remember seeing something on the History Channel about how Russia, during WW2 managed to shoot down a cigar shaped ufo. It seems feasible to me that they would be able to reverse engineer it, given that story isn't a hoax.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Err, wow, it's a giant airship...

I've got nothing else to really say about that, other than welcome to the 21st century??

So unthrilled about that one

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Here is the “aerostatic thermoballasted vehicle” by the company Locomo sky.

WOW JUST GREAT!!!!!!!! 50 years after nazis, the Russians gonna get their own giant zeppelin.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo

I've got nothing else to really say about that, other than welcome to the 21st century??

The point is, what is the reason for the shape...as I see non. Not only that the company making it makes blimps in the standard shape already. Did you go to the companies link?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
What if...Now stay with me here.....The Russians are aliens???? :

But seriously, that will be awesome if it ever makes it.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
How the **** can you say its a UFO when u know what it is..

LOL

The elevator clearly doesnt go all the way up here...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It looks to be a saucer shaped balloon and nothing more. I mean I don't see the point in saucer shaped balloon transport... For one, It would be slow...

Who knows...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
They aren't designing this thing in a feasibility vacuum. They are probably aware of quite a bit of data on The Stealth Blimp that we are not privy to.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This is 200yrs old technology not 'flying saucer'. Air or other gaz ballow shape like a almond.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
this is how it all starts right, it happened with the plane and tank. they invented a wierd looking vehicle that was somehow useless, they went to war with it, then developed it. war speeds up science and technology.. now they have this thing, we get ww3, by the end we'll have very advanced flying saucers that get from A to B in a matter of seconds

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Originally posted by nik1halo

The point is, what is the reason for the shape...as I see non. Not only that the company making it makes blimps in the standard shape already. Did you go to the companies link?

I think the shape is so that they can maximize the volume without making the OAL unmanageable, as this is apparently a heavy lifting craft.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
No matter which way you look at this,whether or not other civilisations fly around in these particular designed craft, nobody can deny the fact governments from around the world have studied 'UFO's' and attempted all kinds of disc shaped prototype designs based on the particular design of these sightings.

I have a gut feeling we will be seeing more of these designs in the very near future.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I would strongly agree
And what's more, however strange the design, who cares how it looks, so long as the functionality is there. Intended functionality, that is

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join