It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAG

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Anyone else playing?

I was playing MW2 to death and then picked up MAG. Hated it... persisted and am hooked. This game is fun. Technically not a great game but fun as hell.

Real emphasis on team based actions (more points for helping team than killing people). I am more than likely trading in MW2 today to pick up the cash and maybe check out BC2.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

Just thought i would add that there is double experience happening in MAG from the 23rd until the 25th to celebrate their first DLC (and it's all free).

Plus here is a great site to help kit yourself out:

www.maggametools.com

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Ahhhh got my dates wrong. It is the 25th to the 28th haha... wooops.

I will be maxing out as much time as i can during these times haha. Most likely i will vet back into Valor.

Go Valor.

P.S I will stop talking to myself when i am fully convinced noone else is playing or going to play this game lol

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
o i played this game, i had such hopes and i loved it for 4 weeks. however the game got quite repetitive and boring fast. so valor wins all the sabotage, raven wins acquisition, and sver wins domination. its pretty much the same thing most of the time. once in awhile you win against the odds and it is rewarding. i feel that bad company 2 is much more fun for me.

but im glad you enjoy it, it is a solid game.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mvirata

Actually Raven is cleaning up everything at the moment

I understand the repetitiveness but 9 maps is pretty good for the moment. It also appears that Zipper is rather active and i feel they will be updating the game nicely as we go.

I vetted/prestiged on Saturday and was back up to lvl 39 by the next day. Gota love double XP weekend.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
the temptation to buy this game back after i sold it off months earlier overcame me

now im lvl 29 on veteran mode, couple points away from becoming OIC

new topics

top topics

join