It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bull murder comes to an end - drink a pint of heavenly beer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The Daily Telegraph reported some time back the bankrupty of bull fighting rings across Spain.

These animals have felt terrible pain whilst being watched by hell-sent spectators.

The Government of Spain must direct the saved money towards new projects, they should rubber-stamp the law that says bullfighting, including bull murder, is outlawed. I will drink to this and hope for immediate implementation.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I feel good for the bulls.

I feel bad for the Matadors.

What will they do now?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
I feel good for the bulls.

I feel bad for the Matadors.

What will they do now?

Well, they could always go to washington DC and find things to fight. Seems to be a LOT of bull going on there.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDailyPlanet

I will too

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The problem is that in a few months they are planning the Bull Fighting (Murder) Festival all over Spain.

They would need to make sure that bull fighting didn't come back, if not I sincerely wish there was a way to get off this planet, because personally I do not enjoy living in hell, and the world may have become too corrupt for any planetary solution to be found - except for planetary extinction which is itself devastating. (I don't think this is much better than the dinosaurs - animals murdered for spectator's "entertainment") I could enjoy the life of riley, something to look forward to, but I cannot, because I have researched bullfighting / bullmurder and I now cannot shift it from my mind until it stops. I wake up to have another day from hell every day I wake up. Every day I pray for the end of it all, or preferably that my hell of a life that I currently wake up to changes to one where hell on earth is not happening, that's the only way I can be happy. (many humans and animals are happy, but others are going through terrible terrible suffering, and governments etc. can't be bothered or are too warped to do the right things rather than the wrong things.)

[edit on 20-3-2010 by TheDailyPlanet]

new topics

top topics

join